Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 126 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
It's a shame you don't have 4-5 year sizes. It jumps from 3-4 and then 5-6. Any other clothes shop would have 4-5 year sizes too. When asked, the staff said the uniforms shrink when washed so getting 4-5 year size is okay. Ended up keeping the 3-4year size which I know my child will grow out soon and then 5-6year will be too big...
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the supplier of this garment do not manufacture it in size 4-5. We have to purchase the exact garment from this manufacturer as it is agreed with the school. I am sorry you were told that the item will shrink, all clothing when washed will shrink very slightly but not enough to change the size of it. I will speak to my staff and advise them of this.
The Dame Tipping leavers jumper has Jack Webb’s name spelt wrong on the 1 of 21. It has 1 B instead of two.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are truly sorry for the error on the spelling of the surname. We have since offered to replace all the hoodies for the school, the individual hoodie or refund the cost of the hoodie for the child who's name was spelt incorrectly. Thank you for agreeing to accept a refund for the individual hoodie.
I ordered my sons leavers hoodie in bottle green and got a completely different colour.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As discussed on the telephone, I apologise for sending out the wrong colour hoodie and we agreed to refund you with a 20% discount.
The order took a while to arrive but came in good condition
Thank you for your feedback. We usually work to a 7-10 working day turnaround but due to the pandemic we are experiencing a couple of days delay, which I can see has happened here. Please accept our apologies for this.
Was very late
Service is below average. No updates provided regarding progress of online orders.
I ordered online the Shenfield High School PE top and shorts in the next size up and when they arrived they are exactly the same size as what my son currently has.
Uniform way too over priced. How is a blazer £94? Campion is a brilliant boys school uniform is much more affordable so why must BUCH be so different? Honestly had I investigated the price before I applied for this school I probably wouldn't have sent her there sadly, solely based on your price list. My daughter is still a child she could lose the blazer or other items and I'd have to pay £94 again. Liberties. BUCH already has an extensive uniform list so to then make it extortionate prices I feel really bad for people who may not have been able to afford it or are struggling.
Thank you for your feedback. We totally understand your concerns and appreciate the cost involved when purchasing uniform. We sell the blazer on behalf of the school who dictate the manufacturing. They are a bespoke item which incur a higher cost than the normal plain blazer. We would appreciate if you could feed your comments back to the school. Many thanks.
Sizes don’t match, sizes are way too big for an average kid. 9-11 will fit 12 years old etc
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We haven't had an issues with the sizing of this product to date but if you wish to return them for an exchange or refund our shop is currently open Monday-Friday 9-5 and Saturday 9-1.
Good quality product poor delivery timescales!!! Took far longer than was told the delivery would be.my daughter got one day to wear out of the school year! Really disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry you were unhappy with our delivery timescales, the despatch dates were set by the school and was totally out of our hands. They asked us to set a window, allowing customers to order hoodies from 1/7/21 - 15/7/21 and then we agreed with them to send them out on this date and all hoodies were despatched the very next day on 16/7/21.
Hi there, I ordered a pair of red PE shorts towards the end of July and I still haven’t received them. Can someone contact me to let me know when I might receive my order. Regards Carly 07584091078
Thank you for your review. I had looked into your order and it appears you placed your order on 24th August and we despatched this 5 working days later via Royal Mail. It appears that the parcel never reached you. As a good will gesture we have sent the item out to you again.
The delivery system is shocking recieved an email on the first to say my stuff has been dispatched... I ring up 5 days later as still nothing and all I get told is to cross my fingers and hope it's there before he starts school... I ordered it so he would have it before school but the fact it took over a week to get to me ( I finally got it on the 8th is disgusting to be completely honest makes me wary about ordering again
Thank you for leaving a review. When you received the shipped email from us this is the day we actually posted your parcel. Unfortunately we rely on Royal Mail for the majority of our shipping and due to the pandemic they are taking longer than expected to make their deliveries. We apologise for this but the delivery service is out of our control.
Never have full stock of uniform.
We are sorry to hear that the products you were after were not available. We do our best to keep a good range of all products in stock for all our Schools. Please do give us a call on 01268 722680 to see if we can assist you any further wiith the uniform you require.https://dash.reviews.co.uk/
Sizing of burgandy shorts for holly trees completely out. My daughter is a standard 10-11yrs in clothes. I ordered age 9-10yrs based on her waist size. They are absolutely massive, look silly, like a skirt. The age 7-8yrs that I ordered for 7yr old son fits her. I now have to drive to return large ones that don't fit. Waste of money for me paying £4.95 delivery! Very unhappy.
I ordered two leaver's hoodies for my daughter, only one arrived and I continue to chase for a refund on the second one with no communication from you. Very poor.
Good morning Laura - I am sorry that you have not been kept in the loop with the problems experienced with your order. I have responded to you via email. Please let me know if you do not receive the email.
Still waiting to receive pullover I ordered since 07/09/21
Please accept our apologies for the delay in this order. As explained in our previous emails to you, these items are specially made for the School and sizes not held in stock can take a considerable amount of time to get to us. We hope to have these in very soon.
I am very disappointed with the jumper having just received this on Thursday, having washed as per the instructions the writing o. The back has come off in places after the first wash.
Red Oak Roller  1 star review on 3rd December 2021
Good afternoon Krystel. We are sorry to hear that you have had problems with this item. I have emailed you directly with regards to a replacement.
Terrible service. Ordered products a month ago still received nothing as they said jumpers are out of stock now. Told they would send rest of my order and haven’t 1/10
My order took a while to arrive meaning my daughter didn't get to wear her leavers hoody until the very last day of school.
Why when I'm paying £5 for p&p it took you 4 days to post my daughters t-shirt which see needed for sports day! Obviously it didn't turn up in time. Your shop is down the road and it took 8 days for the order to turn up. Ridiculous. £18 well spent. NOT. Don't blame the delivery people it was your place that took 4 to 5 days posting my order! Why did it take so long to post it to me when I've paid over the odds for delivery in the first place!
Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry you are not happy with our service. I would like to point out that we quote 7-10 working days for orders to be despatched. You placed your order on 8/7/21 and it was actually despatched four working days later. We do sell the t-shirts in our store which could have been purchased before your daughters sports day. Our opening times and delivery times are stated on our website https://www.redoakroller.co.uk/delivery-returns https://www.redoakroller.co.uk/opening-times
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.11 based on 126 reviews