Red Oak Roller Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Oak Roller
4.1
Based on 122 reviews
Read Red Oak Roller  Reviews
Very pleased with the purchase. Was a bit anxious ordering new items in case they didn't fit We estimated correctly and everything fits perfectly. (No returns).
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely positive reviews. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Fantastic fast service
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review.
Easy to use website. Order received very quick and well packed.
Thank you for such a great review. I will pass on your comments to our desptach team who are working extremely hard at the moment.
Very quick service and delivery of items, which I have come to expect from Red Oak Roller. Some items were unfortunately too big but returns were accepted with no problems. Kept informed during delivery schedule of uniform. All appeared of good quality. Will definitely be using them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I will pass your comments onto my team who work extremely hard to turn orders around as quickly as possible, especially during these very difficult times. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Everything arrived in the order, it took about 2 weeks to come. Well packaged and great quality Uniform.
Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. I will feed your comments back to our dispatch team who I know will be extremely pleased to see that all their hard work has paid off.
All perfect! Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such fantastic review. We work extremely hard behind the scenes to make your shopping experience with us runs as smoothly as possible.
I took my daughter to your pop up shop at Brentwood ursuline on the 18th of july,I was really impressed by how helpful the staff on hand were, it's my daughter's 1st year as a year 7,and we both found it a pleasant experiences,thanks to all the young ladies working that day.my online experience was also very simple and uniform was delivered asap,good job!
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. This was the first time we held the pop up shops with an appointment system. I am pleased that it ran very smoothly and you found the experience a positive one.
Outstanding service quick and reliable, the product is outstanding
Thank you so much for you positive review. We are always striving to provide a fast and reliable service.
Reliable serv
Thank you so much for your positive review. Looking forward to serving you again soon.
Happy, Very quick delivery
Thank you for your great positive review. We are always working hard to get our orders out on time. Thank you for your custom and look forward to serving you again soon.
Great service and quality as expected.
Thank you very much for your five star review. We are constantly working hard to improve our service we provide to all of our customers.
Very good team because inform the Customers about the order estate
Thank you for your five star review. We work hard to keep customers informed throughout the order process. Look forward to serving you again soon.
Uniform of good quality. Arrived as described on website (7-10 days after order). Happy with quality of jumpers.
Excellent service in the store, online and over the phone.
Thank you very much for your five star review. We are constantly working hard to improve our service we provide to our customers.
Incredibly fast delivery and excellent quality school uniform. Would never use anyone else!
Thank you for your great positive review. We are always working hard to get our orders out on time, especially at this busy time of year.
Excellent online service and speedy delivery thanks.
I was very satisfied with the purchase and delivery
Thank you for your great review. We strive to provide a 5 star customer service.
Great service, quick delivery and good quality.
Good quality items, reasonably price, great communication
Thank you for your great review. We are always striving to provide the best customer service possible.
Great service and product thank you. Went out of your way to help me with a wrong size ordered online.
Red Oak Roller is rated 4.11 based on 122 reviews