Red17 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Red17

About Red17: Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

How would you rate Red17?

"Nothing but praise for the service provided on my first order I did not apply the free postage. My second order was for a lesser amount but free postage was applied without any problems. Thank you to the Red 17 team."
John Thody
Verified Buyer
"On Tuesday 13th March I rang to enquire about purchasing two spare keys for one of your lockable outdoor display cabinets. I had purchased a cabinet last year for our small bowling club but the spare key has been mislaid. The person I spoke to was very patient and took considerable trouble to find the original order to ascertain the correct keys. Because you could not accept a credit card payment over the telephone,I asked that an invoice be included so that I could send a cheque by return post. The keys arrived in the post today - what service. Further there was no invoice included! Please accept my sincere thanks on behalf of our Club for your generosity. I have to congratulate you on your outstanding customer service. I have now rung you twice for help and advice and on both occasions have found you most patient and helpful. I shall have no hesitation in recommending you to associates should they have requirements that your company can fill. Thank you again and very best regards. John Thody"
Hi John, glad you got the keys okay and thank you very much for your kind words

much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Red17.
"Really pleased with our swinging sign - great price and quality. We had a tiny bit of trouble ordering as it isn't really clear on the site that there is a final confirmation button you have to click (probably just us), but other than that, it was a great purchase experience. Thank you."
"Excellent products delivered the following day"
"Very good service, products are exactly what they say they are on the website. Easy to navigate around site. Helpful and friendly team. Quick delivery too."
Andy Kendall
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic website quick and easy to find and select the product, super quick delivery even at Christmas. Well done Red17"
MOHAMMED MIAH
Verified Buyer
"it is very good that i received this morning it look as i wanted fantastic"
Patricia Ray
Verified Buyer
"Very good servis the both times I have used your company"
Bryan Keyworth
Verified Buyer
"Like the noticeboard very much I'll tell you more when I install it on 11th November"
David Lourie
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived promptly, exactly as described.( 1 x 6mm x 16 m roll of grid tape) Delivery costs, however, are worth considering. Quite how a roll of tape, a fraction of the bulk and weight of a standard roll of electricians tape costs £9.54 plus vat for shipping and handling would probably cause me to look at other suppliers. Otherwise happy."
"Poster frame arrived damaged, but was quickly replaced without any problems. I would use this company again."
"""ordered my item on Friday evening and was on my door Tuesday morning fantastic service would recommend to everyone i will be shopping here again :-)"
Simon Allen
Verified Buyer
"Nice A board but one of the catches has broken already."
"Ordered and delivered in record time. Excellent value for money too!"
"Item ordered was excellent and arrived very quickly. Thank you."
Neil Anthony
Verified Buyer
"Good product. Came early. Left at front door on main road. Could have been stolen."
"Great service. Polite sales team member. She helps me choose the correct frame and pavement sign for my new shop front."
"Brilliant service and brilliant notice board"
ALAN BLACKMAN
Verified Buyer
"A very quick turn round from the time I ordered till I received the wipe board of only 3 days. Well done."
Donald Sillars
Verified Buyer
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. Prices the best on the web."
Red17 is rated 4.73 based on 240 reviews