Red17 Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Red17

About Red17: Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy

"Great quality, great service & great delivery! What more could you want? I would highly recommend!"
"Great product and super fast delivery!"
"Fabulous frame and once I'd watched the YouTube video on how to use it, we were away! Looks amazing and I will use this company again."
Hi Sara, you have ordered a poster snap frame from us that opens and closes by levering the edges of the frame open and shut. Please see this very short video demonstration https://youtu.be/0jKDsHtxByk
Kind regards,
Red17
"Very happy with the stands we ordered! They look great and seem quality! They were delivered promptly, as advertised, no hiccups along the way! Would definitely purchase again!"
"Good quality notice board delivered quickly easy to hang. Would purchase from Red17 again"
"I ordered 2 poster boxes for the outside of our theatre, to say we are very pleased is an under-statement. I originally ordered the poster boxes as led back lit but then changed to un-lit, which I was so pleased that this wasn't an issue to change my order. Very good indeed!!"
"I'm really pleased with the flagpoles. I have been searching a long time for small wall mounted flagpoles and delighted to receive the items promptly. Thank you Red17 a great product for the price."
"My purchase item catalogue stand delivered next within 24 hour service. I did not opened item and can’t comment about product. Thanks"
"Great value, lightweight, easy to maneouvre and ideal for what we need."
"Good product. Quick delivery. Would use again."
"Product arrived exactly as described with prompt delivery. Very pleased with my purchase"
"I am very pleased with the product and the delivery was as promised. I would have liked some indication of the delivery time and date so as to be at home, as a signature was required."
"Great item. Fair price fast delivery!"
"Brilliant service and advice, I got exactly what I needed the next day. Very happy and would use again"
"Nice product at a low cost than some competitors. Looks great, seems sturdy but can't comment on it's 'performance' as we haven't used them for it's purpose yet (wedding reception)."
"Happy with the product"
"Excellent Product and First Class Service. Well recommended."
"Best price I could find for a really quality item, really pleased with the build quality and speedy service. Definitely recommended by all at FIT Busters Studio"
"First class seller very fast delivery and great communication would definitely recommend to everyone"
"Sales team was knowledgeable and helpful. Goods arrived within time frame. Tracking would have been more helpful so we didn't have to wait in for three days. One of the frames was slightly damaged on arrival but not so much that it affects use."
Red17 is rated 4.80 based on 285 reviews