Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
great product nice and simple to use fast delivery will use red17 again
Hi Red,
Thanks for helping me create my pavement sign. It has now arrived and looks great. You were the 4th sign company i had contacted but the other 3 weren't helpful at all. In fact i waited weeks for even a first reply from them. Your service was helpful, patient, prompt and communication was excellent. Thanks again. If anyone asks who did my sign I will certainly give them your name. Cheers!
Moira (Pet Services).
The Cafe barriers turned up as promised. Emily in sales was brilliant. She is a perfect star.
Well done Redit 17 !!
Ordering process easy to follow, item arrived quickly and well packaged. The item ordered was high quality and more than suitable for its purpose, thank you.
We have recently started a restaurant business and my colleague referred me to Red17; therefore ordered floor-standing, outdoor poster and illuminated poster frames. The correspondences were quick and they got us our frames without a problem keeping us updated every step of the way. We will certainly do business again!
The lightbox displays and illuminated poster frames were outstanding! From ordering to fulfillment, the Red17 team was informative, super easy to work with and spot on with their communications. The process was surprisingly easy and the prices are very reasonable.
We ordered a large bulk of whiteboards, easels and accessories for our school kids. The communication regarding pricing and the different options provided was excellent. They gave special attention to our school's needs and deadlines. The turnaround time and customer service were great.
We use your frames a lot, great quality and price.

I would appreciate seeing a packaging reduction/ have them send singularly rather than all in separate packaging.

thanks,
very good service. Delivered on time with no fuss
Really professional team and I have to say amazing value too, highly recommen.
We had a great experience with Red17! Our order of Outdoor and Combination Notice Boards arrived in a reasonable manner of time. It was easy to put up and looked amazing. Their timing and response in communication and emails were incredible. Overall great experience.
Great service at a really good price. I recommend!
Great range of display products and prompt service.
Excellent customer service - the best experience I had so far!
I could never have imagined a better experience than the one I had with Red17
Excellent customer service and advice are given fro the team and they resukt was very high spec.
Purchased 5 30" x 40" snap frames, brilliant. Easy to use, look good, reasonable price. Just what I needed.
I ordered large pavement and chalkboard signs. Fast delivery and enjoyed my experience working with Red17. The process was streamlined and the final product was excellent. The team of experts was very responsive and did quick changes when I asked them for few adjustments. I would definitely use them again.
All good, arrived as described on time.
All cool!
Item delivered quickly and was as described. Would recommend.
Red17 is rated 4.80 based on 331 reviews