Red17 Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Red17

About Red17: Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

How would you rate Red17 ?

Michael Harling
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product - very high quality. I think the postage is excessive though."
Hi Michael, thanks very much for your positive review, much appreciated. We see what you're saying about the delivery fees as you were just under the free delivery threshold of £75. Let us know when you're ordering again and we'll give you a discount code to use.

Many thanks,
Red17.
C N Brannan
Verified Buyer
"Product excellent, service and speed of delivery excellent prices excellent for the high quality of the product. Very very happy with my purchase!"
Ann Redhead
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and friendly service with prompt delivery."
"We bought an external poster case which arrived promptly. The product is excellent and cheaper than competitors offerings. Very satisfied with it. A couple of minor points; The courier was to call me to ensure someone was in the building to take receipt but did not. It was opportune that someone was there. Secondly the keys were not packaged with the poster case but to the great credit of Red17 they sent them first class without question. Good service."
David Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and service."
NICO Hetling
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and we are really pleased with the quality of the product. Perfect match for the rest of our meeting furniture."
Mark Bulow
Verified Buyer
"Service is excellent, very clear and helpful. Delivery was lightning speed. So we are extremely happy."
Martin Hale
Verified Buyer
"Yet again the team at Red17 produced the goods on time and to the highest quality. Thanks to your excellent advice and service, our event looked great!"
David Hands
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products, in this case, swing sign pockets, prompt delivery."
Helen Swinton-Clark
Verified Buyer
"delighted with our frames , very quick and promt service Thank-you"
"Nothing but praise for the service provided on my first order I did not apply the free postage. My second order was for a lesser amount but free postage was applied without any problems. Thank you to the Red 17 team."
John Thody
Verified Buyer
"On Tuesday 13th March I rang to enquire about purchasing two spare keys for one of your lockable outdoor display cabinets. I had purchased a cabinet last year for our small bowling club but the spare key has been mislaid. The person I spoke to was very patient and took considerable trouble to find the original order to ascertain the correct keys. Because you could not accept a credit card payment over the telephone,I asked that an invoice be included so that I could send a cheque by return post. The keys arrived in the post today - what service. Further there was no invoice included! Please accept my sincere thanks on behalf of our Club for your generosity. I have to congratulate you on your outstanding customer service. I have now rung you twice for help and advice and on both occasions have found you most patient and helpful. I shall have no hesitation in recommending you to associates should they have requirements that your company can fill. Thank you again and very best regards. John Thody"
Hi John, glad you got the keys okay and thank you very much for your kind words

much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Red17.
"Really pleased with our swinging sign - great price and quality. We had a tiny bit of trouble ordering as it isn't really clear on the site that there is a final confirmation button you have to click (probably just us), but other than that, it was a great purchase experience. Thank you."
"Excellent products delivered the following day"
"Very good service, products are exactly what they say they are on the website. Easy to navigate around site. Helpful and friendly team. Quick delivery too."
Andy Kendall
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic website quick and easy to find and select the product, super quick delivery even at Christmas. Well done Red17"
MOHAMMED MIAH
Verified Buyer
"it is very good that i received this morning it look as i wanted fantastic"
Patricia Ray
Verified Buyer
"Very good servis the both times I have used your company"
Bryan Keyworth
Verified Buyer
"Like the noticeboard very much I'll tell you more when I install it on 11th November"
David Lourie
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived promptly, exactly as described.( 1 x 6mm x 16 m roll of grid tape) Delivery costs, however, are worth considering. Quite how a roll of tape, a fraction of the bulk and weight of a standard roll of electricians tape costs £9.54 plus vat for shipping and handling would probably cause me to look at other suppliers. Otherwise happy."
Red17 is rated 4.73 based on 250 reviews