Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Excellent service, A0 snap poster frame arrived quickly and really well packaged, looks great! Definitely buy from you again.
Red17 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Super service and high quality product.
Hi
First class service
I would love to give a positive review but I'm afraid I can't. I have been trying to return some frames which arrived damaged in the post for quite some time. However, despite 2 emails and filling in the contact form, I am yet to receive any sort of reply. I am sure I would be able to change my review should someone contact me back and resolve my query.
Company and product was good, speedy delivery. Courier was useless! Left it somewhere obscure and didn’t even tell us, however, company sorted it quickly for us. Then we ended up with 5 and we ordered 1!
Did the job and speedy arrival
Exactly what I wanted at a competitive price and delivered within 24 hours. Terrific service.
Easy to use site. I was given a date for delivery of my purchase if actually turned up 2 days earlier.
Received item quickly, the anti reflective film was easy to cut to size and does what it says on the tin! - very happy with it and would use again if needed.
Good service and customer care
Very good service
Great product .
Very happy
Prompt service and good quality. I would recommend!
No probs, thanks.
Delivered a great product (pinboard) very promptly and dealt with a few follow up questions very quickly. This was at the height of the lockdown so even more impressive. thanks.
Great service and price, quick delivery
Fantastic service from Red 17, Jason in particular was so helpful. Received quality products as promised
Excellent result .
Used red17 a few times before and always straight forward and professional. There new website has made things even easier and looks great. Thanks red17 team.
Red17 is rated 4.79 based on 367 reviews