Red17 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red17
Read Red17 Reviews

About Red17:

Based in the UK, we are a well established company that prides itself on the quality of product and service, offering a full and comprehensive range of signage, print and display products.
Our focus is on giving you high impact solutions to help advertise & promote you and your business, with the best products to suit your needs, at the best price to suit your budget and with the best service to meet your expectations.

info@red17.co.uk

Red17 Limited
PO Box 7818
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN8 9JE

Tell us how Red17 made you happy
Swift service, good quality products
Excellent quality. Perfect
Red17 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Our Eco Swinger sign arrived super fast just 3 days after approving final artwork.
We are very impressed, it looks stunning and received great service from Emily!
Red17 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Beautiful frames outstanding customer service. I will order a new one!
Service and help were beyond superb.
Red17 surpassed themselves in solving a tricky design before our vinyl print. Beautifully wrapped and delivered safely by DHL. I can't recommend Red17 enough! Thank you
Unfortunately these frames were no good for what I needed. I personally don’t feel like they are very well described online. This is disappointing because now I’m having to pay to return them as well as having to find new frames
The service I received from red17 was excellent. Staff were very helpful in assisting with design matters as my computer skills are limited. Delivery was very quick. James Macgregor
The external Menu display board is exactly what we wanted, well made looks fantastic and was delivered on time and to top it all super value.
Very helpful and great products to match.
Thank you.
Excellent service, A0 snap poster frame arrived quickly and really well packaged, looks great! Definitely buy from you again.
Red17 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Super service and high quality product.
Hi
First class service
I would love to give a positive review but I'm afraid I can't. I have been trying to return some frames which arrived damaged in the post for quite some time. However, despite 2 emails and filling in the contact form, I am yet to receive any sort of reply. I am sure I would be able to change my review should someone contact me back and resolve my query.
Company and product was good, speedy delivery. Courier was useless! Left it somewhere obscure and didn’t even tell us, however, company sorted it quickly for us. Then we ended up with 5 and we ordered 1!
Did the job and speedy arrival
Exactly what I wanted at a competitive price and delivered within 24 hours. Terrific service.
Easy to use site. I was given a date for delivery of my purchase if actually turned up 2 days earlier.
Received item quickly, the anti reflective film was easy to cut to size and does what it says on the tin! - very happy with it and would use again if needed.
Good service and customer care
Very good service