The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Really Good Whisky Company
Email, Live Chat
Read The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews
Recently took part in the whisky tasting and thoroughly enjoyed it. Will definitely be taking part from now on, and really excited to see what the next pack holds.
Fast delivery on the order.
My first time using Really Good Whisky Company - impressive choice and swift delivery
Great and responsive engaging with customers but not a fan of the new revamp of the website. If it ain't broke don't fix it as is said ...
Very easy to find what I was looking for. The whole process was easy to follow with no issues.
Very efficient and great costings of whisky. Have recommended them too friends and will be using them again
Excellent service and goods well packed and delivered on time
Excellent and prompt service
Great selection of whiskies and competitive prices. Good communication when I queried my order and resolved straight away😄👍
First class! Order dispatched same day, delighted to find a free dram in my superbly packaged Arran 10 years old. Thank you!
Reallly Good whisky provided vey prompt feed back for the inquiry.
Items dispatched promptly and well packaged. Good online experience and order status communications.
Great whisk, great price and great company, thanks
Amazing individual service, helpful and lovely staff. Always with a smile on tasters or help for ideas!!
Quick and simple to order, good range of whisky. Can't complain about the order I made.
Great service. Also after Brexit as a EU customer it is really easy to order. UK VAT is automatically deducted & local VAT has to be paid upon arrival. Thanks to DHL this process was very easy. Also the ordered articles were packed very well and arrived in perfect contition. Highly recommendable.
Helpful and attentive, even when I kept changing my pick up day and time
My husband loves this whisky and I have struggled to find it for him, so delighted I was able to purchase from you. Fantastic service, thank you
The RGW Co has been a blessing for the whisky lovers in rural areas of the USA. And best yet, they have an extremely wide selection of whiskies -- and from distilleries other than the "regulars.". Not only do they have an excellent selection, the blogs and tasting videos superbly complement their offerings. Keep up the great work guys!
The time from placing an order online to receiving it was efficient, and reasonable. I was updated with the progressing of the order. My wife received it on my behalf, and I look forward to opening it when I get home. If you've a British Foeces veteran, you'll find them on the DDS website. Overall I am very satisfied, and I look forward to ordering from them again.
The Really Good Whisky Company is rated 4.80 based on 706 reviews