The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Really Good Whisky Company
"very helpful and a great range of products"
"Good"
"Well packed, fast delivery"
"I found a rare bottle at The Really Good Whisky Company. Ordering and customer service was outstanding. Although the shipping time was a little longer than expected, my whisky arrived without issue."
"Order went smooth & item was shipped after a few days. When it arrived, the condition was not as expected. The label was not in a good condition which was not described when purchasing the item."
"Recommend it"
"Shelley is fantastic to work with. She makes me feel like I have a personal whiskey concierge. Her knowledge, professionalism and courtesy are unmatched."
"Think the whisky I purchased - although rare - was somewhat priced over market."
"I asked a question and got a swift positive reply. Delivery was nice and quick considering where I live. RGW kept me informed too, which I quite like."
"Great customer service and prompt delivery. Will definitely order again!"
"Overall a good experience. I would have liked a little more communication when it came to the shipping aspect, but otherwise I am pleased with the experience."
Thank you for the feedback!! It's what we are currently working on so good to know!!! We really appreciate your custom - and your feedback - thank you!
"Purchased a very expensive whisky. The customer service was exellent."
"Perfect organisation, prompt delivery"
"Good price, packaged well, arrived quickly."
"Decent prices and reasonably quick delivery. Would use again"
"Quick and easy service, fast delivery and really great goods :)"
"Good customers service and quick delivery"
"Very fast service and well packed! Only negative was that the freight was 20 percent of the total cost!"
"i got what I wanted paid what I wanted I am happy"
"Customer service was superb and I received replies to emails within an hour. Nothing was too much trouble and the company helped me to organize a non standard overseas delivery efficiently and quickly. I would highly recommend and would certainly be happy to buy from The Really Good Whisky Company again."
The Really Good Whisky Company is rated 4.59 based on 22 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!