The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Really Good Whisky Company
"Excellent service, very helpful and free next day delivery! Also marginally cheaper for the same whisky than everywhere else."
"Really a pleasure to deal with. they have a great selection,."
Was a pleasure to be able to help!
"It is pleasure to leave a review for such an efficient company. We had multiple Christmas gifts to be distributed in a very short timeframe, needless to say this was managed with aplomb. We could not be happier with the service and the high Quality Whisky and Christmas crackers! All our property clients were ecstatic with the gifts!"
Ah thank you! It was SUCH a pleasure to be able to help - we love the way the Leo Newman crackers looked and we're glad your clients liked them too!!!
"Awesome service - ordered at 4pm and bottle was delivered 9:30 the next morning! Will DEF be using again!"
"Excellent customer service - came back to me promptly with answers. Very easy to use ordering system. Very prompt deliveries with excellent tracking and updates. I have recommended The Really Good Whisky Co to family and friends and I will definitely use them again. To add, my husband LOVES his whisky advent calendar, thank you TRGWCo"
"I ordered a whisky advent calendar. I have not yet received it. I’m in the US and ordered it to be shipped to a PO Box which their system excepted as I got an email saying my order had been shipped. Later after it had been sometime and I did not get the product. I was not aware of the law that alcohol cannot be shipped to a PO Box and since my order went through I thought all was well. After I contacted the company I received several email trying to help me and get situation corrected. They were very willing to make it right and even sent me the product for free due to it being so late because of my mailing address issue. One it arrive it was great quality. Each whiskey comes with a glass bottle and an explanation of each sample. It was a fun way to taste different types of whiskey I would never had thought to try. I will make this a new Christmas tradition."
OH dear - we are SO sorry to hear this. We have tried several times to be in contact with you regarding this, but I'm guessing that we are ending up in your spam folder :O( We have refunded your order, but are still happy to ship it - it's sitting with our agent. Please be in touch with us via email with an alternative address (you can't legally ship alcohol to a PO box because it needs an adult signature) and we will forward it on to you. I appreciate your frustration - hopefully, you'll see this reply and understand the position!
We are SO pleased that we got this sorted out!! Happy to help and thrilled to hear how you enjoyed our calendar!!! šŸ˜Š
"Their delivery to the United States was prompt, and their customer service was excellent!"
"Received the parcel the next day, even though I payed for standard shipping! Product was in mint condition, not a bad word to say."
"Excellent service"
"very helpful and a great range of products"
"Good"
"Well packed, fast delivery"
"I found a rare bottle at The Really Good Whisky Company. Ordering and customer service was outstanding. Although the shipping time was a little longer than expected, my whisky arrived without issue."
"Order went smooth & item was shipped after a few days. When it arrived, the condition was not as expected. The label was not in a good condition which was not described when purchasing the item."
"Recommend it"
"Shelley is fantastic to work with. She makes me feel like I have a personal whiskey concierge. Her knowledge, professionalism and courtesy are unmatched."
"Think the whisky I purchased - although rare - was somewhat priced over market."
"I asked a question and got a swift positive reply. Delivery was nice and quick considering where I live. RGW kept me informed too, which I quite like."
"Great customer service and prompt delivery. Will definitely order again!"
"Overall a good experience. I would have liked a little more communication when it came to the shipping aspect, but otherwise I am pleased with the experience."
Thank you for the feedback!! It's what we are currently working on so good to know!!! We really appreciate your custom - and your feedback - thank you!
The Really Good Whisky Company is rated 4.71 based on 31 reviews