The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Really Good Whisky Company
"Great service would use again and again. Thank you."
"I bought stuff, it got delivered. They got paid, I got whisky."
"My first time ordering from these guys and I am very happy with everything. They have a good selection of my favorite malts, at reasonable prices. Shipping to USA was a lot Less than most other shops charge; fast and the bottles were well packed. I will surely be ordering again from this shop!"
"Good selection & price. Free delivery on bottle next day and well packaged. Will use again."
"Product arrived in a reasonable amount of time and in good condition. I highly recommend The Really Good Whisky Company."
"Good service , no problem at all. Thank you"
"I ordered 6 bottles shipping via flat rate to Colorado, USA. The items were exactly as pictured and described. The packaging was exceptional and everything arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely be ordering from The Really Good Whisky Company again in the future!"
"Worked out well! Shipped fast and bottles packaged well. Thank you!"
"Simple order process and prompt shipment, really have nothing bad to say at all. Added to that the recipient (this was a gift) really enjoyed his first taste of the whisky!"
"Really nice and helpful service. 10 point"
"Really fast delivery - a lovely hand written note too! Feels like a personalised shopping experience even though I bought on the internet! thank you."
"Everything worked quite good. Very fast delivery to Germany and secure packaging."
"Good service, fast delivery. Invoice was defaced with comments from whomever packaged the product. Box arrived pretty damaged and as the whiskey was a gift and pretty expensive this was quite disappointing"
We're very sorry to hear this Suzanne and would be happy to replace the box or the product for you - although rare, sometimes boxes can get crushed in transit and I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Please be in touch with us and drop us a quick snap of the box and we'll send another one out to you. Most of our clients appreciate our 'thank you notes' on the paperwork - I'm sorry to hear that this wasn't the case with you.
"Really first class service from The Really Good Whisky Company! A wonderful selection, easy checkout and very fast delivery. Couldn't be happier really, I will definitely shop again!"
was a pleasure to be able to help!!!!
"Very good service"
"Helpful and responsive customer service on the phone. My order was dispatched very quickly after I’d made it and it arrived the next day. I’ll definitely buy from them again!"
"Great choice and information on products, good price and a lovely little blow-up cozy kept my whisky safe in transit."
The Really Good Whisky Company is rated 4.77 based on 52 reviews