The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Really Good Whisky Company
Email, Live Chat
Read The Really Good Whisky Company Reviews
Got it very fast. 2 days
Great web site, great choice, very good prices even got a taster bottle in with my order at no extra charge. Great bottle of Speyside single malt.
On time delivery excellent service and packaging 👌 with a free dram 5 star can't complain
Great service.. and a good selection of the best single malts.. very recommended..
Fantastic service with a very good website that’s easy to navigate. Postage was quick and packaging excellent. Loved the additional 3cl snifter sample much appreciated. Overall 5 stars
Good price for the Macallan 12yr Sherry Cask Whiskey
I was very happy with my purchase of three long-aged Douglas Laing Old Particular Single Grain whiskies - they offered better prices and selection of that line of indie bottlings.
Great products, great service. Absolutely recommended.
Brilliant website for ease of use. Prices are good and quick delivery
Great company, great service

Free gift didn’t arrive though :(
Really good Whisky, my favourite Bourbon arrived super quick and at a great price.

Thanks, will use you again.
My shipment arrived yesterday, just as the email from Alex said it would. Ordered the whiskey advent calendar for my husband. Packaging was done with care. Can't wait to try all the drams. I thought my order came with a free gift (I marked it in the order), but perhaps I was mistaken?
Very easy to navigate eCommerce site, keen pricing and great offers.
Purchase and delivery was quick and easy with good tracking information.
As a regular online buyer of Whisky who is always looking for the familiar and also the more obscure and unfamiliar I will definitely be using The Really Good Whisky Company again in the future.
Finally the free sample was an unexpected and welcome bonus in my order !
Helpful and swift service.
All good - well packaged, quick delivery
Good communication, prompt delivery. Perfect.
Great selection of whisky including hard to find bottles, quick delivery & the Longrow miniature was a fantastic wee bonus.
Great, swift service and well packaged! Loved finding the sample of another whisky in box too!
Super speedy service and very well packaged. Great website and will use again.
First time user. Easy to access order. Very good price. Gift included and overnight delivery. What I’mmore can one expect. Will use again. Thanks
The Really Good Whisky Company is rated 4.79 based on 320 reviews