Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Very good cervices, best staff, calm, very clean. Every thing is well except rent prices for short term stay. I suggest to reduce it as possible. Thank you
To be totally honest the room was extremely small and the decor very dated the bathroom was dilapidated in fact as a professional carpenter of 40years I was shocked at the poor quality of fixtures and fittings It was really poor quality it really needs attention there wasn't any intumescent strip in the door frame in my room (number 1) which I'm sure is against various health and safety laws
Dear Carl,

Thank you for your comment, we really appreciate that you spent some time to share your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you found the room decor dated.

As for the size of the room, if you would have told us that you found the room too small we would have been able to offer you a bigger size room. We have no records that you contacted us regarding this matter.

Regarding the quality of fixtures and fittings - our aim is to keep house standards on a high level in our premises as much as we can. We've now arranged our maintenance team to inspect the house and take appropriate action. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can improve quality efficiently.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we wish you all the best in your current accommodation.

RLR management
Really Lovely Rooms is a very nice team. I had a very nice experience with them. Hosekeepers as well are brilliant. They respond quickly and easily approachable even out of ours in case if you need them. They are very supportive and honest. They understood my requirements and preferences very well and supported me accordingly. I cant recommend them highly enough. Bless you team RLR.
The staff is very very uncooperative. I got the big room and windows were literally so jammed that i wasnt able to move them up and down. Really really hard. One of the bathroom standing shower drain was blocked and was difficult to had shower. It was utterly disgusting.
Dear Wardah,

I’m sorry if you found our staff to be uncooperative. We tried to do our best to find you a room within short notice and provided you with a room from Thursday to Thursday which we don’t normally do as we let from Sunday to Sunday. I’m glad that we could provide you with flexible service which fit your needs.

Regarding the window in your room; this has been investigated and we think the window is in good working order. It can be opened and closed with minimum effort. The shower drain blockage hasn’t been reported to us by you and still we have no reports from other housemates that it is blocked. If this would have been reported, we would have sent our maintenance team there to check it asap. We appreciate that you were not entirely happy with the standards though.

RLR team
very efficent booking, flexible booking durations, friendly housekeepers. However a TV in the room would have been nice.
Great location, really good facilities. The house was kept clean and the kitchen was really well equipped. Only downside was the super uncomfortable bed - even a mattress topper would really help, I was waking up with bruises from the springs! On the whole though, great value and exactly what I needed. Would recommend.
Fantastic value for money. The property I stayed in was immaculate. Professional, friendly and helpful staff. This is a perfect solution when you are in between lets waiting for your new property to become available. Thank you Lesley and Rima1
Very nice place but very noisey people banging doors early in the morning like 1 -2am .also no television in this day and age what is that about
The house I stayed in was modern, nicely decorated and v.tidy! My room itself was clean, comfortable, and functional. The staff at RLR are friendly, helpful and professional. I was very happy with the house and the RLR team. If your a professional looking for short/long term accommodation, look no further! Can't recommend highly enough. Many thanks RLR.
I have been very impressed with Really Lovely Rooms and their quality and speed of service. It is very easy to communicate with the team and vice-versa and any problem is promptly dealt with, including any maintenance issues with the house. To be able to rent a room on a weekly basis is ideal for my work and provides me with a 'home from home' which is far better than staying in hotels. I can stay as long as I need without incurring huge hotel bills or having to actually rent a flat/house on a minimum six-months lease which is not suitable when I need to be in Bristol a months or two at a time, or longer. The house is in good order, is well maintained and all users are working professionals. Really Lovely Rooms will from now on be my first port-of-call when working in Bristol.
I enjoyed in a Lovely Rooms because Really are like that. Is a Very quite place in Patchway safe area in a north of Bristol. A Nice person charge of caring of the house. With a very good and necessary rules in there, to stay more comfortable even, to have and keep the house clean and organitzated and with a lot of tranquility. Good coexsistence with the other people that shering the house, each one in their own room. With Reasonable price as well. I Really I Recommend it!! If in a future I will go back again in Bristol, I would like to go here in Patchway again! Thanks a lot! :)
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews