Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Telephone
"very efficent booking, flexible booking durations, friendly housekeepers. However a TV in the room would have been nice."
"Great location, really good facilities. The house was kept clean and the kitchen was really well equipped. Only downside was the super uncomfortable bed - even a mattress topper would really help, I was waking up with bruises from the springs! On the whole though, great value and exactly what I needed. Would recommend."
"Fantastic value for money. The property I stayed in was immaculate. Professional, friendly and helpful staff. This is a perfect solution when you are in between lets waiting for your new property to become available. Thank you Lesley and Rima1"
"Very nice place but very noisey people banging doors early in the morning like 1 -2am .also no television in this day and age what is that about"
"The house I stayed in was modern, nicely decorated and v.tidy! My room itself was clean, comfortable, and functional. The staff at RLR are friendly, helpful and professional. I was very happy with the house and the RLR team. If your a professional looking for short/long term accommodation, look no further! Can't recommend highly enough. Many thanks RLR."
"I have been very impressed with Really Lovely Rooms and their quality and speed of service. It is very easy to communicate with the team and vice-versa and any problem is promptly dealt with, including any maintenance issues with the house. To be able to rent a room on a weekly basis is ideal for my work and provides me with a 'home from home' which is far better than staying in hotels. I can stay as long as I need without incurring huge hotel bills or having to actually rent a flat/house on a minimum six-months lease which is not suitable when I need to be in Bristol a months or two at a time, or longer. The house is in good order, is well maintained and all users are working professionals. Really Lovely Rooms will from now on be my first port-of-call when working in Bristol."
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.62 based on 245 reviews