Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Very good cervices, best staff, calm, very clean. Every thing is well except rent prices for short term stay. I suggest to reduce it as possible. Thank you
Really Lovely Rooms is a very nice team. I had a very nice experience with them. Hosekeepers as well are brilliant. They respond quickly and easily approachable even out of ours in case if you need them. They are very supportive and honest. They understood my requirements and preferences very well and supported me accordingly. I cant recommend them highly enough. Bless you team RLR.
very efficent booking, flexible booking durations, friendly housekeepers. However a TV in the room would have been nice.
Great location, really good facilities. The house was kept clean and the kitchen was really well equipped. Only downside was the super uncomfortable bed - even a mattress topper would really help, I was waking up with bruises from the springs! On the whole though, great value and exactly what I needed. Would recommend.
Fantastic value for money. The property I stayed in was immaculate. Professional, friendly and helpful staff. This is a perfect solution when you are in between lets waiting for your new property to become available. Thank you Lesley and Rima1
Very nice place but very noisey people banging doors early in the morning like 1 -2am .also no television in this day and age what is that about
The house I stayed in was modern, nicely decorated and v.tidy! My room itself was clean, comfortable, and functional. The staff at RLR are friendly, helpful and professional. I was very happy with the house and the RLR team. If your a professional looking for short/long term accommodation, look no further! Can't recommend highly enough. Many thanks RLR.
I have been very impressed with Really Lovely Rooms and their quality and speed of service. It is very easy to communicate with the team and vice-versa and any problem is promptly dealt with, including any maintenance issues with the house. To be able to rent a room on a weekly basis is ideal for my work and provides me with a 'home from home' which is far better than staying in hotels. I can stay as long as I need without incurring huge hotel bills or having to actually rent a flat/house on a minimum six-months lease which is not suitable when I need to be in Bristol a months or two at a time, or longer. The house is in good order, is well maintained and all users are working professionals. Really Lovely Rooms will from now on be my first port-of-call when working in Bristol.
I enjoyed in a Lovely Rooms because Really are like that. Is a Very quite place in Patchway safe area in a north of Bristol. A Nice person charge of caring of the house. With a very good and necessary rules in there, to stay more comfortable even, to have and keep the house clean and organitzated and with a lot of tranquility. Good coexsistence with the other people that shering the house, each one in their own room. With Reasonable price as well. I Really I Recommend it!! If in a future I will go back again in Bristol, I would like to go here in Patchway again! Thanks a lot! :)
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews