Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
"I've stayed at two of RLR's properties, and while both were great rooms and facilities, staying at Fishponds Road had such a "home" atmosphere, with both the other tenants and the always cheerful housekeeper, that it almost makes me sad that I am leaving to move to a more permanent address. I couldn't have wanted for a better place to stay the last few weeks."
Posted 1 hour ago
"the living environment is good and clean. flexible term by weekly payment. convenience to every way. location next to airbus as a good icon. not so fast can reach to bus station. good kitchen for cooking. good experience in staying in College way. housekeeper next to the house."
"I moved to Bristol from cornwall for a new job. Really Lovely rooms has enabled this to happen. I stayed at Muller Road and my stay has been friendly and affordable. My room came with a tv, linen washed for you fortnightly. Would recommend to anyone Thank you Gareth"
"Clean, respectful and friendly household. Couldn't ask for more"
"Quiet, clean, parking and reasonable price - excellent for workers away from home"
"welcoming and helpful"
"it was a really nice room and well equipped house. The flexibility was ideal in the circumstances"
"I lived in a room in gloucester road north for about 9 months and it was in a great location, clean house with a kind and helpful housekeeper. Service flexible and no deposit required. I can suggest to use this letting agency,"
"It made me feel at home."
"Really lovely rooms delivers on its promise of providing really lovely rooms. The room I have is in a modern, well maintained, cared for house. The house is warm and has ample hot water which is appreciated at this time of year. The lettings process was very well managed and communication is always prompt. The flexibility of the management is valued. I was able to change to a room I preferred after my first week very easily. It is also reassuring to have a live in housekeeper, especially if you are new to or visiting Bristol."
Ruttanakorn
Verified Buyer
"The house is close UWE. You can take 10-15 minutes to walk to UWE and bus station. And 2 minutes to go to bus stop. Housekeeper is very nice and kindness. The kichen is modern. If you want to shopping. You can go to shopping buy bus or walk."
"Was really nice house, very clean and a lot of things including!!!"
"Rooms are comfortable and fells like home."
"amazing service, really understanding for temporary tenants needs and really work hard to make life easier, I came late after long hours of flight delays, was welcomed at the door and handed the key for a ready room in a warm house. would definable recommend to friends and family alike."
"I wish to make us always happy..."
"good house"
"Very comfortable room in a lovely quiet house, with parking permit included. Ideal for contractors."
"The house is a bit small with small kitchen and small common space. The house keeper is helpful. Location is nice."
"It's very clean friendly mates Easy access to buses, bank and everyday needs I'm extremely happy to be here"
"Nice big rooms, not much noise and good for a temporary base. Kitchen had everything I needed and it’s a great locations near bus routes and the train station a 15 mins walk away"
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.63 based on 226 reviews