Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

The accommodation is really good.
The house is located around all the services such as bus stop, supermarket and other shopping route.
I have been in 2 houses. Great rooms for a great price. Very friendly people especially Lorenzo from chesterfield road. Great house manager, goes above and beyond.
I really enjoy staying here at Chesterfield road. Our manager, Lorenzo, goes above and beyond his duties to make us all feel at home in a clean, safe and friendly environment! Denise
The house is clean and quiet. Perfect for a shared home.
Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Clean and nice place to stay, all the facilities are included for guests
I have been with Lovely Rooms , Bristol for weeks and months together and all I can say it is a home away from home.
You get to feel the comfort and Northville road and Bradley Stoke branches are the best and very close to my heart.
I would recommend visitors to choose Lovely Rooms , they are the best and very affordable.
thanks to the wonderful Team management
The walls in this house(Jamaica street) is very thin and the floors are creaking. It's a bit noisy house, but since it's nearby to the city, and other things at the home are good I am giving it a 4 star.
I stayed in in Fonthill road and the stay was very good
Nice house. Very good house managers. Well connected to Tesco and Aztec west.
One of the best accommodation company I dealt with in the UK. Professional very supportive staff with very quick response.
Houses and rooms very clean and ready always.
Lovely house, kitchen is great with good amenities. My only issue was the mattress has collapsed and wasn't great for my back. If a new mattress was bought then I would definitely give a 5 star
Very good cervices, best staff, calm, very clean. Every thing is well except rent prices for short term stay. I suggest to reduce it as possible. Thank you
This is the forth time I've stayed at one of the properties with RLR's. Each property were well maintained and organised. Everything included in the rate apart from food, which makes things easier. Great value for money. I plan on to continually use them.
Lovely Rooms was personally recommended to me and I'm glad I took up the recommendation and option. Ideally located for access to MOD Abbeywood and local hospitals.

The house is very well equipped and clean, the live in house manager does a great job ensuring everything runs smoothly and any problems are dealt with quickly and professionally.

If you are a professional person looking for accommodation then you won't go wrong with lovely rooms.
J'HABITE A MAJORAM PLACE DEPUIS 3 SEMAINE ET JE TROUVE 9A BIEN ORGANIQE ET BIEN STRUCTURE. PROPRE TRANQUILLE
Excellent service, nice area, and a peaceful environment. Lesley and Helen are always available if you need anything.
I was renting at RLR for almost a year and a half now almost every month and am very confident to say they are the best hosting company in the UK.very professional and supportive management (Lesley,Helen,Saby) and very comfy and all time clean and looked after rooms.all their houses got everything you may need during your stay from A to Z and they always ready and have very good response if you need anything.no delay or issue never with them especially when check in as always the house manager will be waiting for you to receive you and make sure you settled well. Amazing company and they will be always my number one choice. Thanks RLR
Staying with RLR is ideal for busy professionals in the Bristol area - especially for short-timers like me. The staff members are superb
good rooms and location
To be totally honest the room was extremely small and the decor very dated the bathroom was dilapidated in fact as a professional carpenter of 40years I was shocked at the poor quality of fixtures and fittings It was really poor quality it really needs attention there wasn't any intumescent strip in the door frame in my room (number 1) which I'm sure is against various health and safety laws
Dear Carl,

Thank you for your comment, we really appreciate that you spent some time to share your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you found the room decor dated.

As for the size of the room, if you would have told us that you found the room too small we would have been able to offer you a bigger size room. We have no records that you contacted us regarding this matter.

Regarding the quality of fixtures and fittings - our aim is to keep house standards on a high level in our premises as much as we can. We've now arranged our maintenance team to inspect the house and take appropriate action. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can improve quality efficiently.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we wish you all the best in your current accommodation.

RLR management