Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

To be totally honest the room was extremely small and the decor very dated the bathroom was dilapidated in fact as a professional carpenter of 40years I was shocked at the poor quality of fixtures and fittings It was really poor quality it really needs attention there wasn't any intumescent strip in the door frame in my room (number 1) which I'm sure is against various health and safety laws
Dear Carl,

Thank you for your comment, we really appreciate that you spent some time to share your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you found the room decor dated.

As for the size of the room, if you would have told us that you found the room too small we would have been able to offer you a bigger size room. We have no records that you contacted us regarding this matter.

Regarding the quality of fixtures and fittings - our aim is to keep house standards on a high level in our premises as much as we can. We've now arranged our maintenance team to inspect the house and take appropriate action. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can improve quality efficiently.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we wish you all the best in your current accommodation.

RLR management
Housekeeper is not professional, she is rude, don't know to how to talk politely. According to me, we can get better in this price.
Hi Prateek,

Our House Managers are trained to provide the best customer service for our tenants. I’m sorry if you think the level of communication didn’t meet your expectations. We’re happy to offer you another room in one of our properties, if you wish to move please contact our lettings team.

Thank you for your feedback and best wishes,

RLR management
nice idea and a clean place. If you try to live here make sure you're already a corpse because any noise whatsoever is reported back to the property owners.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews