Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

Hi guys... I gotta tell you 'ReallyLovelyRooms'...did for me precisely what it says 'on the tin'...so to speak.
Came to Bristol from Manchester with work & it was real costly & stressful looking for the 'integrity' as well as the quality of the accomodation..
I found 'RLRs' such a proffessional service aswell fab rooms with Tv, in every room, internet, living room even free coffee..tea ect & lovely tenants who are all pro' ppl.
Fresh beding & cleaned daily you cant cind Nywhere better at such short notice too.
Such friendly service too ' I prrsonally would stay Aywhere else..
5***** for sure.
Neville, Manchester
ReallyLovelyRooms provide amazing, friendly, clean and flexible accommodation- would highly recommend!
Nice and tidy place, very good opportunity for a temporary stay.
I needed a room urgently and saw this site online. I emailed them to enquire about a room and they emailed back promptly. They arranged my booking swiftly and were very helpful throughout the entire process. The house at Marjoram place was lovely and the housekeepers Theo and Trixie were wonderful, warm and friendly. The place was always clean and tidy and made my first week in Bristol so easy. The house is fully equipped with everything you may need. Really Lovely!
It's a good place and has a good rooms...all is good...many thanks...
Every time it's a pleasure to come back here
The house is clean, nice and modern, very confortable
An excellent room and very welcoming home. I would recommend it to anyone as it was great for me.
Over priced,no way near clean enough,the inside of the shower cubical had not been cleaned throughly infact not cleaned at all, the carpets on the stairs and in my bedroom was very badly stained.also a very unpleasant smell through out the whole property throughout the stay. ,if I was going to stay for longer than a week the bedding was not going to be changed until the end of the second week ,,yuk.if the whole of the rooms were occupied the parking would have been a nightmare.Will not be booking with you ever again.
We investigated this situation in detail after this review was posted, and we have to admit we have fallen down badly here. The smell in the house turned out to be egg stuck in the drain that wasn't reported to us at the time - it's completely gone now, it just had to be cleared out by the handyman. We have no idea why it wasn't reported via the housekeeper at the time, and we've spoken to the housekeeper about both the smell and the bathroom cleaning. The housekeeper in that house is actually really good normally. The carpets we did know about and they were on our schedule to be changed and this has now been done. Bedding has also been upgraded (this happens in all our houses on a rotating basis). I'm grateful for this reviewer being so honest as it has given us a chance to really check the situation out and put it right. So hands up here, we were at fault, we've done everything we can to correct it now. I do hope this reviewer comes back to us in the future.
Have used this service twice now. Been perfect for what I have needed it, being inbetween properties. The guys are helpful as always if you always need anything. Would definitely recommend if re locating. Not a bad word to say, reasonably priced in great locations. :)
The house is good, clean and warm. Friendly housekeeper. Great location with easy access to main areas of the city centre.
However, room is small, does not look like a double bedroom advertised, the bed was not a double (most probable a small double). Also the mattress was not comfortable, too hard with little cushioning effect, hence my body not relaxed - feeling very tired every morning as a result of pressure on my hips and shoulders. Feels like those cheap mattresses with just compact pads.
Clean, modern rooms with very flexible arrangements. Overall a very good experience
been staying in one of their rooms for a week now, super clean house could not ask for better really, all round brilliant experience with these guys, live in cleaner who is friendly, plenty of space for everything from where to put your personal items to food in the kitchen. not your average shared house at all.
Very nice sweet rooms. Had a pleasant stay there.
For the professional ,contractor or anyone looking for a short to medium term 'living solution' -Really Livery Rooms I have found to be ideal and recommend them highly.
Though the room I stayed in was very small. However the house was clean and tidy.
Lovely room and friendly people
Nice place to stay
Nice house and quiet location !
This is the second time I have used Really Lovely Rooms and yet again it has been fantastic. Always immaculate, always a nice atmosphere. Definitely a place to feel safe and comfortable whist making a transition into a new town. Would recommend to anyone. 5* all round.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 276 reviews