Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

The accommodation is really good.
The house is located around all the services such as bus stop, supermarket and other shopping route.
I have been in 2 houses. Great rooms for a great price. Very friendly people especially Lorenzo from chesterfield road. Great house manager, goes above and beyond.
I really enjoy staying here at Chesterfield road. Our manager, Lorenzo, goes above and beyond his duties to make us all feel at home in a clean, safe and friendly environment! Denise
The house is clean and quiet. Perfect for a shared home.
Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Really Lovely Rooms 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Clean and nice place to stay, all the facilities are included for guests
I have been with Lovely Rooms , Bristol for weeks and months together and all I can say it is a home away from home.
You get to feel the comfort and Northville road and Bradley Stoke branches are the best and very close to my heart.
I would recommend visitors to choose Lovely Rooms , they are the best and very affordable.
thanks to the wonderful Team management
I stayed in in Fonthill road and the stay was very good
Nice house. Very good house managers. Well connected to Tesco and Aztec west.
One of the best accommodation company I dealt with in the UK. Professional very supportive staff with very quick response.
Houses and rooms very clean and ready always.
This is the forth time I've stayed at one of the properties with RLR's. Each property were well maintained and organised. Everything included in the rate apart from food, which makes things easier. Great value for money. I plan on to continually use them.
Lovely Rooms was personally recommended to me and I'm glad I took up the recommendation and option. Ideally located for access to MOD Abbeywood and local hospitals.

The house is very well equipped and clean, the live in house manager does a great job ensuring everything runs smoothly and any problems are dealt with quickly and professionally.

If you are a professional person looking for accommodation then you won't go wrong with lovely rooms.
J'HABITE A MAJORAM PLACE DEPUIS 3 SEMAINE ET JE TROUVE 9A BIEN ORGANIQE ET BIEN STRUCTURE. PROPRE TRANQUILLE
Excellent service, nice area, and a peaceful environment. Lesley and Helen are always available if you need anything.
I was renting at RLR for almost a year and a half now almost every month and am very confident to say they are the best hosting company in the UK.very professional and supportive management (Lesley,Helen,Saby) and very comfy and all time clean and looked after rooms.all their houses got everything you may need during your stay from A to Z and they always ready and have very good response if you need anything.no delay or issue never with them especially when check in as always the house manager will be waiting for you to receive you and make sure you settled well. Amazing company and they will be always my number one choice. Thanks RLR
Staying with RLR is ideal for busy professionals in the Bristol area - especially for short-timers like me. The staff members are superb
good rooms and location
It was my second time at Bristol and I choose Really Lovely Rooms again. I lived in Filton Road for five months and it was perfect. The house is new, quiet and clean, the housekeeper is very helpful and all the staff is helpful to any need. I really recommand and I think I'll choose it if I'll come to Bristol again.
Thanks!
Excellent and very clean and neat room. House services are prompt and everything you need is provided.
Clean and tidy rooms. Terms are well explained. Rent rooms on a weekly basis. Very friendly staff.
Very nice and comfortable stay!
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.61 based on 276 reviews