Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

I'm like was in my own house and very welcoming.
Very good service, very easy to book and it is very important when you just arrive in a new city.
The house is clean.
But it's a litle bit expensive to stay for a long period (for me).

One more time, thank you very much !
Nice and very clean house. Lovely housekeeper. Kitchen well organised.
Great concept providing flexibility for folks like me moving to a new city! Really lovely rooms could not have made it any easier. This agency do not push for a deposit or give false hopes on a property you would be assigned until the week you are going to move in.

Good amenities in the property, clean enough. Never thought a letting agency will invest in installing Internet boosters for various parts of the house.

Only negative aspect of the property ( Northville Road) was squeaky stairs and landing area ( not helpful when you are trying to be quiet and not disturb other folks) and lack of airing facility in the back garden. This is only minimal though.

Have already recommended to a friend who is planning for his move!
Excellent and very clean and neat room. Would definitely reconsider it
Honestly I can't fault Lovely Rooms , this is my second stay at one of their properties and for a contractor it's a priceless resource.
Fantastic friendly efficient service, housekeeper amazing. Even tea coffee and washing powder included. Would highly recommend.
the name is correct, rooms are really lovely
My room is really nice
The house is kept nice and clean
No contract
Pay weekly or monthly up to you
Excellent system it really works well
Indeed a very lovely room and very promt service when I really needed it. The house is more than I could have expected and the service was very friendly. I definitely recommend this if you really need a place in Bristol and you are tired of checking gumtree for terrible houseshares.
My stay at Gloucester Road North, Filton for approx. 6 Months was enjoyable and was made very welcome by Housekeeper (Saby) who is very nice and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for the Housekeeper. Prices are very reasonable, and value for money for everything you get. Good, comfortable Room. The house is very well looked after. All facilities are new.
This accommodation is less than a 10min. walk to Airbus, and GKN Aerospace. Several shops, leisure centre, library all within 10min walk. Frequent bus services to Bristol and Cribbs Causeway (The Mall) which is a large shopping centre .
Everyone at Really Lovely Rooms are Friendly, and very helpful.
I will have no hesitation in recommending Really Lovely Rooms to anyone looking for good accommodation, and I would stay there again if in the area..
Eddie T. (April '16)
Really Lovely Rooms lives up to its name! The office staff were very helpful and I was able to get a room which was suitable for my needs. I arrived after a long day travelling from Greece to a warm, comfortable house with a friendly atmosphere. Joanna, the housekeeper, keeps the house immaculate and has been especially helpful to me. The facilities are excellent and overall, I hope that on my next trip to Bristol I will be able to stay in one of the houses managed by Really Lovely rooms.
The housesharing in Fishponds is friendly, respectful and enjoyable. House services are prompt and everything you need is provided. It's a nice place to stay.
I gave 4 stars I would have given 5 but for the mattress in room 3, it needs replacing immediately as its like sleeping on a scrap metal heap. I've actually bought myself a mattress topper for my stay.
very nice house, clean and tidy. very friendly housekeeper
Great find for; maybe a short stay, maybe a long stay? Very helpful and friendly staff. And the home has all the mod cons so no mission to getting home stuff done.
Everyone at really lovely rooms are cheerful and helpful, the housekeeper Inc. The rooms are very clean and well looked after. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Douglas road, horfield
A. wilde
It was a pleasure to stay there people there were very helpfull when i got there.l think its a great idea lovely rooms especially when your stuck to stay for a place a short notice thanks again.
Very clean , the house keeper was a little ott about noise from the tv which to be fair was more to do with the acustics of the place than the volume and sometimes seemed stressed havi g several jobs as well as looking after the place. Other than that annoyance it was a reasoable friendly place
Really good all round service, everything from the telephone support, booking the room, quality of accommodation. All absolutely superb, I would recommend Really Lovely Rooms to anyone currently in need of a flexible arrangement, requiring a room from 1 week to many months!

The accommodation is superb The Customer Service is excellent, and the team at Really Lovely Rooms have been fantastic with answering all my queries and providing a tailor made approach to fit my needs.

Thank you!