Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Really Lovely Rooms
Read Really Lovely Rooms Reviews

info@reallylovelyrooms.co.uk

I wish to make us always happy...
good house
Very comfortable room in a lovely quiet house, with parking permit included. Ideal for contractors.
The house is a bit small with small kitchen and small common space. The house keeper is helpful. Location is nice.
It's very clean friendly mates Easy access to buses, bank and everyday needs I'm extremely happy to be here
Nice big rooms, not much noise and good for a temporary base. Kitchen had everything I needed and it’s a great locations near bus routes and the train station a 15 mins walk away
Large and bright house in clean conditions. Large kitchen with all utensiles required.
The place is clean and quite but will like the heating to come up before 5 a m and as we just stay in for few hours in the morning nd come back in the evening
I like your house and your room so much. Housekeeper are nice and very kind. The house is nearly the UWE.
10 out of 10
The house is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff are kind and helpful and very professional. The housekeeper works very hard keeping the house clean and tidy. Altogether it was a very enjoyable and pleasant stay.
The processes and rules are simple to adhere to and the facilities and location were excellent.
The response to any queries was always swift and concise. The housekeeper of my house went the extra mile to provide green tea which I particularly appreciated. However, I think the housekeeper of 2 Braemar crescent needs to get diversity training.
Staff are very attentive and helpful. Problems are sorted out very quickly. The houses (ive stayed in 5 over the past two years) are all of the highest standard. Well worth the money. They are always busy so make sure you book in advance.
There are no other places or sites that offer such a service. Ideal for when you are between homes or waiting to relocate. Nice houses with as much privacy or socialising as suits the individual as everyone is in the same position. Highly recommend. Jackie
I feel like I am in my home
Clean Room. Good communication. Nice flatmates
I spent a long time in one of their en-suite rooms at a 10 bedroom house. The house was really clean, the atmosphere was great, most of us were professionals and it was quiet. The house-keeper was always very helpful and friendly, and looked after the wellbeing of the tenants. I can not praise more about the whole experience that made me feel as in an extended family. Really Lovely Rooms are really lovely!
The house is well situated. Easy for public transport and access to motorways. However, the housekeeping leaves to be desired. Cleaning, in particular bathroom cleaning is definitely not the housekeeper's favourite task -understand: until I complained that it had not been cleaned for 3 weeks, he finally daigned do some cleaning, still not clean by any means, and he sulked for several days. Also be aware that most of the tenants in the house are men, including the housekeeper, which can make you uncomfortable. Tenants were generally well-behaved but having the housekeeper constantly leering at me, certainly did! After an evening where he grabbed me and rubbed the lower part of his anatomy against me, I decided to avoid him for the remaining weeks of my stay. All in all an experience I do not care to repeat by any means!
Very impressed with the cleanliness and culture adopted to make my 3 week stay as pleasant as possible. Residents are encouraged to clear up after themselves, which seems to work on the whole and with a live in housekeeper any cleanliness issues appear to be addressed quickly. Being able to rent at short notice for short term was exactly what I required and Really Lovely Rooms fully delivered.
Really Lovely Rooms is rated 4.60 based on 272 reviews