RattanGardenFurniture.co.uk Reviews

Vicky Williams
Paula Yates
Richard Parker
Richard Parker
Easy order process . Only slight issue is that we have no idea how long delivery time is . No info on website or confirmation of order e mail.
Posted 1 hour ago
Extremely disappointed with the whole buying experience. Having placed my order and opted for interest-free finance, after two days I am then told I can only take delivery at my billing address. No flexibility and no option to arrange something directly, at my own cost, with the courier. I had to cancel my original order and reorder to my address of choice without the interest-free finance option. After a further 2 days, I enquire about the delivery date only to be told my goods are out of stock and no wait-list option is possible. A dreadful way to serve customers.
Very fast Delivery Fantastic Bistro set Cheaper than most places at £499 ty x
RattanGardenFurniture.co.uk 5 star review on 14th August 2022
What a great buy! Easy to use website, great product and a free sun shade. Ordered one day, dispatched the next, arrived the next. Had to assemble, which I managed to do by myself although the instructions could have been more helpful.
All went splendidly having ordered online and delivered the next day. Very pleased with the base because it is well made, attractive and doing the job of holding my parasol in place right now.
Good quality item, as described, delivered promptly.
Brilliant - Exxactly what we were looking for, good value for money and super quick delivery. Would thoroughly recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase from Rattan Garden Furniture. Item arrived the next day as promised. Great item as described and would recommend this company.
Can fault Rattan’s Customer Support Team. I had damage to a 30Kg parasol base that was dropped by the courier and broke one of the adjustable feet. Rattan Garden Furniture had the item replaced within 24hrs of me contacting them. Excellent Customer Service - Thank you!
Found rattan website very easy to navigate,with sections all laid out on main menu, items were clearly marked with price and SKU number to make sure you were ordering correct item ,I payed by card ,again very easy to do.would recomend to everyone
Excellent service, prompt delivery and great items.
Granite parasol base. Item as described. Very happy with product and delivered within 2 days. Thankyou
Easy to use Webb site fast and efficient. Very pleased
Oren Athens 4 seater dining table and chair. Excellent service and fantastic quality for the price with a parasol added for free. What's not to like.
Excellent quality and brilliant service from start to finish
Great website and very easy to order Thank you
Really Pleased with the Furniture Set. Quick and Easy to order and delivered within 48 Hours. Have already recommended to other Family Member who are impressed with the quality. Thanks
RattanGardenFurniture.co.uk 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Very prompt delivery and good service. The cover is very strong for the pic nic table.
Great choice! Easy to browse the website and a hassle free process. Can’t wait to sit and enjoy my new furniture for my new garden
Arrived next day, very happy with purchase. Thank you.
RattanGardenFurniture.co.uk is rated 4.6 based on 225 reviews