R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
"Restored all my family photos which I thought were lost forever. Excellent service and process"
"Andy and the team turned a very traumatic, potentially disastrous situation into a very happy, positive resolve without any fuss and in a very short time scale, keeping us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend their services."
"At a time of great need, the team were able to recover exactly what we needed in record time. We're very grateful!"
"Very good service from the start to the end. Very reasonably priced. Every concern issue I had was covered. I particularly Like the way the product is dispatched in two stages to minimize risk of it being lost in transit. All I would say is I think the image should be kept for a longer period as it takes time to see what has happened to the drive."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated. The image made during the recovery process is set for secure wiping 10 working days after despatch of recovered data. The main reason is to ensure that in the event there is an issue with the data returned we can check the recovery or provide a second set of data. If you need longer to check through the data we can extend the time before wiping upon request. In some situations we can sell the image to you.
The lab can only process so many cases per month and every job has to be tracked from start to finish so we are process driven to be compliant with various requirements of insurance, security and quality.
"Attention and service, exceptional! disk was collected from site and when the data could be recovered a list of saved files was emailed in two different formats for viewing so the user could see if this looked correct. data was then recoverd to a new disk and returned. this company is the most efficient data recovery I have used, they will be prime contact if (when) needed again. we have over 4000 pc's on site."
"When I thought I had lost all my data on a Pegasus RAID box I called R3 Data Recovery. Andy and his team put my mind at rest and said that they were confident that they could recover the lost data. Pegasus had indicated that the information was lost. After a week with R3 they had sent my data (photos from last 10 years) back to me. I was delighted. I can fully recommend R3 Data Recovery and have already done so."
"I sent my hard drive to r3 after another company had tried and failed to recover anything and had charged me a lot for it. I wished I had gone to r3 to begin with. Other companies may quite cheaper prices upfront but then have hidden costs that are added on. r3 managed to recover a lot of data from a drive where others had failed. Would highly recommend."
Thank you for leaving a review. R3 Data Recovery is a company which has invested more of its profits into the recovery process than any other data recovery operation in the UK. This translates into higher success rates than Essential data recovery including drives essential have attempted rebuilds, charged hundreds of pounds for donors and clean room time for.

R3 routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable so do ensure you get a second opinion from R3 Data Recovery
"I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with."
"Honestly couldn't have been happier with R3 data recovery. My entire memory card was corrupt loosing all my holiday photos and I was gutted. I received a quote from R3 which was considerably cheaper than others but was convinced from the friendly demeaner of Andy who talked me through exactly what would happen and what they could offer. I sent my card to them and not only did they deliver but they charged less than they quoted and I got every photo and video back. Couldn't recommend highly enough for anyone caught in this situation. Top customer service and amazing results. One very happy customer"
"The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!"
"Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Great service - fast and efficient - all files recovered from my memory stick - was so happy!"
"They got most of my data back. Not the cheapest, but by far, the best."
"Very quick and efficient service"
"I would highly recommend R3 Data Recovery. I had two drives fail, my Mac HD and my backup Iomega Drive. I feared that all my family photos were lost. I did some research and I’m happy to say I found R3. First class service and loads of personal communication. They understood how precious my data was and kept me in the loop. Within 48hrs of me posting my drives to them they had recovered everything. Don’t dispair if you lose your data but don’t penny pinch on getting it back either. Thanks to R3 I have my children’s childhoods back."
"All the information was retrieved from my fried disc. It was done very fast."
"WOW! I got in touch with R3 Data Recovery about a USB stick file that wouldn't open. I attached the file to an email and within 5 minutes they had recovered it. Can't thank these guys enough!"
"They were very efficient and quick with regards retrieving the data from a HDD that was sent to them by our external IT company. Would recommend them for their efforts."
Hi William

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and your appreciation of the level of expertise and resources brought to bear in your companies hour of need. Your IT Support company correctly realised that it was best to engage R3 to safely and securely recover business critical data.

We work for hundreds of IT Support companies and PC Shops around the country but can also be accessed directly through several websites now.

The labs R&D capability and investment in our own donor parts company has meant that R3 is now one of the few labs in Europe which can deliver a real data recovery service for those with engineering level problems such as physical or elctonic / electro mechanical failures.

We have also undertaken several of the largest disasters in Europe this year and continue to routinely recover drives, memory sticks, servers and mobile phones declared unrecoverable by other data recovery specialists or Fields Group members.

The r3 teams are being developed to deliver successful recoveries of the routine rebuilds and repairs but also handle the disasters and extended work needed on complex cases where the unique experience and expertise of the R3 engineers sets us apart .

Andy and the Team at R3
"A 1tb hd failure with many valued photographs led me to R3. Very impressed with their calm professional approach, rapid courier collection and excellent ongoing email updates with full data recovery. Price? Well, what price memories? Highly recommended."
Hi Roger

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, The team work very hard to maximise the success rates and the efficiency of the lab. Your WD 1TB WD10EAVS-00D7B0 was degraded after a power outage or power fluctuation. This can happen to any drive and it was not sufficient to damage the heads but did cause corruption to the file system and then chkdsk compounded the problem. After correcting the bad sectors and recovering the missing files it was a full recovery. Glad we could be of service.

Andy and the team at R3
"An external hard drive had failed at a critical time and there was potential loss of an extensive photo collection. The drive was sent to R3 who quickly were able to recover the data with a minimum loss of data and transfer to a new hard drive. Although the cost is not cheap I am pleased to recommend the service provided."
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.69 based on 356 reviews