R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

"Dear Andy and team Your service was very good and I am satisfied Thank you"
"R3 Data Recovery were able to retrieve my files for the past three years quickly and with the minimum of fuss. Great service."
Many thanks for taking time to leave a review of our Samsung data recovery services. We are specialists in the repair and rebuild processes needed for expert data recovery. This ensures the maximum success rates at the lowest cost.
Our team of engineers have come from across the UK and Europe to be part of this growing British and International success story.
We continue to stay focused on the success rates and are pleased to be growing our companies facilities, staff numbers and capabilities to meet the demand for our class leading approach.

Again many thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
"Exceptional communication, service just as described, recovered all my data, very highly recommended."
Glad we could be of service. When a memory stick asks to be formatted it is often a controller fault or corruption of the file system, this can also be as a result of bad sectors. Once we had gained access to the memory and created an image all data was recovered successfully. The file list and integrity report showed over 99% of the data was intact and even the few damaged pictures were editable. These were all returned by secure download.

Andy Butler and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Andy
"Irrespective of how effective you are at backing up your sensitive data, when your backup needs backing up and everything fails - R3 Data are there to help! The fast track service that I used ensured that 100% of my data, especially irreplaceable family photos, were backed up and copied to a new external hard drive device. I trust R3 implicitly with my data. Not only are they highly competent, but I found them to be quite personable and understood my situation. I would highly recommend them to anyone who experiences the same levels of anxiety when they think they've lost all their data!"
(Bexleyheath) -
We do our best to meet the needs and expectations of every client. Losing data for some can be financially disastrous or emotionally distressing or both.
The entire R3 Data Recovery operation acts as a full data recovery Hospital, working 7 days per week handling many thousands of communications and hundreds of successful recovery engagements. Our success rates are the best of British and we are Internationally recognised as one of the best teams of data recovery engineers assembled in Europe.
We offer fixed price , no recovery no fee and unrecoverable escalation services for data recovery in situations which would normally be abandoned by our competitors.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"I was impressed to be able to speak to Andy on a Sunday when I was stressed and worried about my loss of data. He was immediately helpful and clearly experienced, as well as reassuring. He worked hard to deal with my issue straight away in a communicative, kind and professional manner and I always felt that I was in safe hands. A first class service. Thank you Andy."
(Sydenham Hill) -
Many thanks for the Review, In this case it we provided an emergency recovery and restoration of an iMac in London. We arranged a dedicated driver to collect and return the iMac and recovered the degraded drive to a new drive which was made into a bootable clone.
This enabled Harriet to not risk her system in the normal courier service and for the R3 Team to handle the entire disaster without risk to the drive or the system.
We have also referred a partner support company to assist with setting up Apple Time Machine backups and future support.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery Security House Sheffield
"They gave clear advice over the phone. This was free & is working OK at the moment."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Andy the team at R3
"Very quick turn around, kept me up to date with the progress. Would deffo use again if i had too."
Many thanks for the review. Despite a long and busy life your Hitachi Desktop drive failed after 6 years of continuous use. Our lab carries stock of donor parts and our engineers are the best in the business. Despite a head crash and bad sectors the quality of the recovery speaks for itself 99.98% 218.6GB and within the budget quoted at the outset.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"Very professional, they managed to recover a lot of my files! Thanks again, Max"
? Example Image of drive recovered Western Digital WD7500AARX-00N0YB0 750GB

Hi Max Glad we could be of service and thank you for taking time to leave a review. The team at R3 are developing one of the very best data recovery labs ever established in the UK and its built by the owners and engineers who work in it. Andy
"After 2 months & at least 4 discs some in the wrong format (apple) I finally received most of my data albeit often with files multiplied. I was finally rescued by Martin to whom l am grateful.Telephone communication is difficult unless you are initiating business though Emails are usually returned reasonably quickly."
Dear Hugh

Whilst we accept the process was lengthy, it was in part due to your changing your mind about the file format required for the recovered data.

Your drive failed during an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. You actually sent in 2 drives one Western Digital m/n WD30EZRS-11J99B1 Capacity 3TB , the other Hitachi m/n HTS725050A9A364, 500GB drive.
After recovery you required the return drive data to be formatted for use with a MAC, this is where our processing of your case ran into a communications issue during the August Holidays and the recovered data had already been returned formatted for Windows NTFS which is how it came in.

Once we understood that you were having problems reading Windows formatted drives on your replacement MAC system we were able to sort out the formatting of the drive.

We have to take full responsibility for the communication issues and not realising that you were changing your operating system because you had lost faith in Windows.

However it must be stated that MAC system drives fail more regularly than Windows drives especially in iMac systems and for the same reasons they do in Windows systems, Media degradation, power fluctuations, firmware issues and user interferences, so when making a judgement about any product or service, manufacturer or operating system it should be made in light of all the facts.

R3 Data Recovery
"Great service, quick turnaround and everything restored. Many thanks."
Many thanks for the review Helen

Our Seagate hard drive recovery specialist was able to gain access to the ST2000DM001 and make a full image, from which all data was recovered. However the drive may have been degrading over some considerable period before becoming inaccessible. The file list and integrity check showed well over 99% of files were in perfect condition.

For future try to protect storage device via a UPS (uninterupptable power supply)

Glad we could be of help.

R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.68 based on 343 reviews