R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Rob
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 9th July 2018
Wendy Mcarthur
More Photos & Videos
When I thought I had lost all my data on a Pegasus RAID box I called R3 Data Recovery. Andy and his team put my mind at rest and said that they were confident that they could recover the lost data. Pegasus had indicated that the information was lost. After a week with R3 they had sent my data (photos from last 10 years) back to me. I was delighted. I can fully recommend R3 Data Recovery and have already done so.
() -
I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.
() -
The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!
() -
Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough.
() -
Great service - fast and efficient - all files recovered from my memory stick - was so happy!
() -
They got most of my data back.

Not the cheapest, but by far, the best.
() -
Very quick and efficient service
() -
1 The price invoiced was much higher than the price quoted despite the fact that I had verbally checked it. This was resolved when I complained.
2 The data never arrived, when I rang the payment hadn't been recorded, despite paying immediately with paypal.
3 When the data arrived it was a third of what was on the stick. I sent various emails to the company but only got a response from Jo (on a no reply email) 21 days later with the missing data. No apology. I took the stick in oct 4th eventually had data 31st Oct.
Hi
This confusion was in a decision to give a £99+vat of £129+vat recovery.

I have looked into this, and it is a communication issue on our part during a busy period, whilst we are undergoing changes. We were looking into how we could better coordinate staff based in several different locations and at the time.

As you saw when you visited Security House we are not like a normal service or retail store and the lab is access controlled with no sales people near the data. Only Lab technicians and engineers.

Although we allow drop in clients we have reviewed this and for non emergency work we have our FME Lab with a customer services office where drop offs can now be made.

We are reviewing a number of functions of the company whilst managing increasing levels of work. I have reviewed the impact of holidays and being busy and illness can have on our ability to react and have made changes.

We do try to help everyone we can, nationwide and internationally and we are on call out rotation 24/7/365.

I am sorry for any confusion on our part for the price difference... it was really a case of offering you a special price because you were dropping it off without having a note in the DB as to why.

Again my apologies for our team approach causing you any distress during your data loss it is not our intention and we work very hard to help everyone through their data loss.

Operations Manager
Successfully recovered my 3TB drive with the only copy of some very important data. Thanks guys.
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 8th June 2017
(London) -
HI Ben

Glad we could help with the recovery of your Seagate ST3000LM016 laptop drive.

Although a very early revision of these drives, we were able to successfully recover all data without the need of a rebuild.

The firmware fix enabled control of the heads and access to the data. Although owned by Seagate this is one of the Samsung manufactured drives and they are quite reliable. The situation here was knock or power outage had caused a head crash and some bad sectors.
The data quality was 99.8%

Many thanks for the review.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
Recovered unusable HDD for client
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 6th June 2017
Many thanks for taking the time to leave review Jack
Not only were they able to retrieve 8TB of data, we were able to recycle a number of old hard drives.

Excellent!
Somehow I managed to break a hard drive and after a thorough search online I found R3. Having to learn the hard way I never back up my kids pictures or videos and was desperate to get something back.
Using R3 they put my mind at rest and tried to recover as much as they could. Throughout the whole process they were helpful and when a folder couldn't be found they tried their upmost to do another scan and try and find it.
I have the majority of the pictures back, in a proper photo format I may add too but have lost some of the videos.
This was an expensive lesson to learn but cannot fault R3 throughout the whole process. Should I ever be stupid enough to not back the items up again i will use these without hesitation.
I read a number of reviews of other companies and did some ground work prior to using R3 and I must add that they were the ones who were helpful, attentive and had really good customer service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to recover data.
I had a corrupt 465GB Hitachi hard drive with 269GB data which was not readable and I was so stressed out and I contacted R3, I spoke to Andy Butler a few times which made me feel a lot better; the customer service was excellent.

Andy reassured me and I got back I believe 97% data and within 5 days.. we'll done R3 data... I have passed on your site and phone numbers to all whom I know if they're data fails..

I am a very happy customer. Plus I'm extremely satisfied with my results.
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Many thanks for the review Imraan, all members of R3 are dedicated to delivering the very best success rates. We are proud to say we are amongst the very best data recovery operations in Europe. The Security House lab in Sheffield handles the UKs demand and we have been developing the FME lab to be able to absorb the growing level of enquiries year on year.

For those reading this R3 were called upon to assist Imraan after another data recovery lab had been unsuccessful. Whilst our quote was more than the other software data recovery operation had quoted, the rebuild and recovery was successful despite the additional damage to the platters that repeated power cycling and numerous software scans had caused. Had the drive not had software recovery attempts the recovery would have been easier and faster.

The R3 Team can offer second opinions on any drives declared unrecoverable or uneconomic to recover.

For those who would tell you a drive is unrecoverable providing the drive has not been interfered with by have a go heroes and well meaning friends R3 can help. We can also help with any of those affected by Fields Associates.Ltd.

We routinely recover what the Fields Associates in Wales says is unrecoverable. If Rapid Data, DataPhoenix, DatenPhoenix, Data Recovery Specialists, hard-drive-data-recovery , Fields Data Recovery , Clinique De Donnes, Salvataggio Dati, Pronto Dati or any Fields Group data recovery partners in the UK, US , Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Italy or Portugal declare a drive unrecoverable or too expensive to recover get a second opinion from a real data recovery lab. We don't have 50- 60 sales people but we do have the expertise, experience and resources needed to deliver real data recovery successes.

R3 Data Recovery
Never have I experienced a company that cared about the customer more than R3 Data Recovery. They have been helpful and friendly from the very first inquiry I made, everyone I talked to being that perfect blend of informative, understanding and helpful.
I truly felt like everyone I talked to was giving me 100% of their time and effort and they wanted to fix the drive as much as I wanted it back. Any bad news they relayed was quickly followed up by potential solutions that they wanted to do.
I had complete faith in everyone involved and I am eternally grateful that I chose R3 Data Recovery. I cannot recommend them enough if you have any kind of drive failure.
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 1st March 2017
(Prudhoe) -
Hi Gemma

I am glad you recognise the efforts the R3 team go to in order to recover data.
The lab and team is building year on year into a British success story after years of development. Our success rates and value is in matched in the UK - we are one of the few DR labs called on in the event of real disasters such as fire, floods and physical damage.

R3 is made up of an experienced team of engineers who have brought together a range of expertise and a scale of capacity through investment in the resources needed.

R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery were amazing ! The service was excellent and Prompt. My daughters memory stick snapped in half with loads of her A-level and BTEC work on it. It was a Sunday evening when the stick broke, I phoned Andy Butler ( who made my daughter and myself feel better with his professionalism and calm advice) and within the next hour I had dropped off the stick at his laboratory - the day after Monday afternoon Andy had e-mailed me to inform me that my daughters work had been recovered. Also a big thank you to the duty engineer Mike Wainwright who had worked on the stick.
(Hemel Hempstead) -
Hi Nina and Charlotte

The failed Sandisk CruzerBlade 16gb needed some temporary repairs to enable access to the data. Paul the engineer assigned is a rework specialist and had the data transferring on the day of arrival. Glad we could meet your deadlines in such an emergency.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Team at R3 Data Recovery

Andy
Dear Andy and team

Your service was very good and I am satisfied

R3 Data Recovery were able to retrieve my files for the past three years quickly and with the minimum of fuss. Great service.
(London) -
Many thanks for taking time to leave a review of our Samsung data recovery services. We are specialists in the repair and rebuild processes needed for expert data recovery. This ensures the maximum success rates at the lowest cost.
Our team of engineers have come from across the UK and Europe to be part of this growing British and International success story.
We continue to stay focused on the success rates and are pleased to be growing our companies facilities, staff numbers and capabilities to meet the demand for our class leading approach.

Again many thanks for taking the time to leave a review

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Exceptional communication, service just as described, recovered all my data, very highly recommended.
(Blackpool) -
Glad we could be of service. When a memory stick asks to be formatted it is often a controller fault or corruption of the file system, this can also be as a result of bad sectors. Once we had gained access to the memory and created an image all data was recovered successfully. The file list and integrity report showed over 99% of the data was intact and even the few damaged pictures were editable. These were all returned by secure download.

Andy Butler and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Andy
Irrespective of how effective you are at backing up your sensitive data, when your backup needs backing up and everything fails - R3 Data are there to help! The fast track service that I used ensured that 100% of my data, especially irreplaceable family photos, were backed up and copied to a new external hard drive device. I trust R3 implicitly with my data. Not only are they highly competent, but I found them to be quite personable and understood my situation. I would highly recommend them to anyone who experiences the same levels of anxiety when they think they've lost all their data!
(Bexleyheath) -
We do our best to meet the needs and expectations of every client. Losing data for some can be financially disastrous or emotionally distressing or both.
The entire R3 Data Recovery operation acts as a full data recovery Hospital, working 7 days per week handling many thousands of communications and hundreds of successful recovery engagements. Our success rates are the best of British and we are Internationally recognised as one of the best teams of data recovery engineers assembled in Europe.
We offer fixed price , no recovery no fee and unrecoverable escalation services for data recovery in situations which would normally be abandoned by our competitors.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
I was impressed to be able to speak to Andy on a Sunday when I was stressed and worried about my loss of data. He was immediately helpful and clearly experienced, as well as reassuring. He worked hard to deal with my issue straight away in a communicative, kind and professional manner and I always felt that I was in safe hands. A first class service. Thank you Andy.
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 11th September 2016
(Sydenham Hill) -
Many thanks for the Review, In this case it we provided an emergency recovery and restoration of an iMac in London. We arranged a dedicated driver to collect and return the iMac and recovered the degraded drive to a new drive which was made into a bootable clone.
This enabled Harriet to not risk her system in the normal courier service and for the R3 Team to handle the entire disaster without risk to the drive or the system.
We have also referred a partner support company to assist with setting up Apple Time Machine backups and future support.
Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery Security House Sheffield