R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy
I recently experienced a failed hard drive, which contained all my documents, photos and basically my whole life! Many memories that could not be replaced, I was relying on the fact that it was a back up drive not inside my computer so thought nothing could go wrong ! How wrong I was. I contacted R3 Data Recovery and they were keen to help, providing a fast service with fantastic communication. They kept me updated throughout the process and were able to recover my drive completely and hassle free. I would highly recommend them over any other company as I had contacted a few for different quotes of course however the other companies just kept adding on more charges and tried to baffle you with jargon. Thanks so much to you all there that have saved my memories :)
(Wolverhampton) -
Hi Nathan

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Your drive arrived Motor control chip was found to be dead needing a donor PCB to fully diagnose it.
The PCB swapped but the drive was still refusing to spin, this almost certainly confirmed it was seized / stiction.

On inspection in the cleanroom we found it would require a platter swap into a donor chassis and possibly donor heads. The drive was 100% seized - we could not rotate the motor at all.

After the platter swap and using fresh heads a full recovery was possible, fortunately in your case the platter damage was minimal. In part helped by the fact the drive could not spin after the failure and cause further complications.

Glad we could be of service.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
There is absolutely no reason to use any other data recovery company other than R3 data Recovery. After being duped by the many scam companies out there I gave these guys a big problem to fix and they did a fantastic job at nowhere near the cost of the other companies that failed to do anything. You can trust these guys. I sincerely do recommend them and I honestly wouldn't bother trying anyone else. very trustworthy in a field that is really quite dishonest nowadays. 10/10 in every aspect of the recovery. Very friendly guys. Thank you so much R3. If I ever have a problem again I will be sure to use you and I will most certainly pass anyone else on to you with similar issues.
(Bridgend) -
Hello Cai

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for R3 Data Recovery.

Since your initial call and distress we did our part to recover your data with the minimum of problems in this case.

It is a common well known problem in data recovery that the Fields Group websites although professional looking and backed by a very large call centre based in Wales and Thailand, are involved in falsifying technical reports charged for at often more than the cost of a recovery but stating no data is recoverable.

The Fields Associates / Fields Group websites involved in the data recovery scams include in the UK and US

Data Recovery Specialists (Penarth )
Rapid Data
Fields Data Recovery

Other companies linked to them can be found here
A portable hard drive had stopped working. It contained lots of valuable photos and video clips, which we thought we had seen the last of. After contacting R3 the drive was collected the next day as arranged. We were very pleased that we were kept informed at every stage about what was happening. Everything was recovered, in what seemed like no time at all.
Great service, excellent communication and great repair job!
() -
I recently experienced a failed hard drive, which contained all important university files for my honours year. I contacted R3 Data Recovery and they were keen to help, providing a fast service with fantastic communication. They kept me updated throughout the process and were able to recover my work. I would definitely recommend them!
() -
I believe R3 data recovery are by far the best recovery company out there. From the first moment I spoke to Andy he dealt with my situation in a very professional way. He is very honest, reliable and genuinely wants to help his customers, they're very knowlegable and answered all my questions. Prior to finding R3 we had used another company who claimed to be the best in this field, gained my trust then mislead me and charged me hundreds of pounds with no success. It was a awful experience. We're really happy that we found R3 and would like to thank Andy and his team for recovering our data and for providing us a exceptional service. Would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone.
Dear Foysol

We were pleased to recover the pictures and video from your GalaxyS7 which had previously been to Data Recovery Specialists and Fields Associates. Despite their expensive report and failure to recover the data. We were successful.

Just because DRS issued a Technical Report and many reasons for the data no to be recoverable we able to prove they were wrong to charge fees for an incorrect diagnosis.

Fields Group Websites are part of a global scam which defrauds consumers and businesses on an industrial scale.

It is operated by Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery and Data Recovery Specialists in the UK and US

They are also a “law firm” & “cryptocurrency investors”
In Europe they are known as

Rapid Data
DatenPhoenix
Pronto Dati

In Thailand they are known as Fields Analytics Co Ltd

R3 continue to help victims of the Fields Data Recovery Scam
Andy and his team were exceptional. I had a 5 year old hard drive with around 21,000 photos on it that one day stopped working. To my horror I started researching into companies to help restore my data. I initially contacted R3 Data Recovery and Andy gave me a call. I was surprised as it was a Sunday! Andy was able to accurately diagnose the fault over the phone and give me a rough estimate on what it would cost. I was given a cheaper quote by Rapid Data Recovery and unfortunately sent it to them. I hand't done my research around Rapid Data aka Field Data Associates. True to form they came back saying the problem was not what they first thought and quoted me a higher figure for the fix. To cut a long story short, Rapid Data Recovery weren't able to recover my data (even after waiting 4 weeks) but when I send the drive off to Andy and his team, I had all of my data back with 14 days! R3 also helped with other matters surrounding my hard drive and provided excellent customer support. I just wish I went straight to them in the first place. Yes they are a bit pricey, but they won't muck you around nor say its only going to be £99 to repair it. What you will get is the best chance in getting your precious data back.
() -
Excellent service. Emails for ever update and what was needed to be done to recover all my files.
() -
Restored all my family photos which I thought were lost forever. Excellent service and process
() -
Andy and the team turned a very traumatic, potentially disastrous situation into a very happy, positive resolve without any fuss and in a very short time scale, keeping us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
() -
At a time of great need, the team were able to recover exactly what we needed in record time. We're very grateful!
() -
Very good service from the start to the end. Very reasonably priced. Every concern issue I had was covered. I particularly Like the way the product is dispatched in two stages to minimize risk of it being lost in transit. All I would say is I think the image should be kept for a longer period as it takes time to see what has happened to the drive.
() -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated. The image made during the recovery process is set for secure wiping 10 working days after despatch of recovered data. The main reason is to ensure that in the event there is an issue with the data returned we can check the recovery or provide a second set of data. If you need longer to check through the data we can extend the time before wiping upon request. In some situations we can sell the image to you.
The lab can only process so many cases per month and every job has to be tracked from start to finish so we are process driven to be compliant with various requirements of insurance, security and quality.
Attention and service, exceptional! disk was collected from site and when the data could be recovered a list of saved files was emailed in two different formats for viewing so the user could see if this looked correct. data was then recoverd to a new disk and returned. this company is the most efficient data recovery I have used, they will be prime contact if (when) needed again. we have over 4000 pc's on site.
() -
When I thought I had lost all my data on a Pegasus RAID box I called R3 Data Recovery. Andy and his team put my mind at rest and said that they were confident that they could recover the lost data. Pegasus had indicated that the information was lost. After a week with R3 they had sent my data (photos from last 10 years) back to me. I was delighted. I can fully recommend R3 Data Recovery and have already done so.
() -
I sent my hard drive to r3 after another company had tried and failed to recover anything and had charged me a lot for it. I wished I had gone to r3 to begin with. Other companies may quite cheaper prices upfront but then have hidden costs that are added on. r3 managed to recover a lot of data from a drive where others had failed. Would highly recommend.
() -
Thank you for leaving a review. R3 Data Recovery is a company which has invested more of its profits into the recovery process than any other data recovery operation in the UK. This translates into higher success rates than Essential data recovery including drives essential have attempted rebuilds, charged hundreds of pounds for donors and clean room time for.

R3 routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable so do ensure you get a second opinion from R3 Data Recovery
I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.
() -
Honestly couldn't have been happier with R3 data recovery. My entire memory card was corrupt loosing all my holiday photos and I was gutted. I received a quote from R3 which was considerably cheaper than others but was convinced from the friendly demeaner of Andy who talked me through exactly what would happen and what they could offer. I sent my card to them and not only did they deliver but they charged less than they quoted and I got every photo and video back. Couldn't recommend highly enough for anyone caught in this situation. Top customer service and amazing results. One very happy customer
() -
The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!
() -
Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough.
() -
Great service - fast and efficient - all files recovered from my memory stick - was so happy!
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.70 based on 363 reviews