R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

Daniel Glaister
Verified Buyer
"I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with."
Michael Smith
Verified Buyer
"Honestly couldn't have been happier with R3 data recovery. My entire memory card was corrupt loosing all my holiday photos and I was gutted. I received a quote from R3 which was considerably cheaper than others but was convinced from the friendly demeaner of Andy who talked me through exactly what would happen and what they could offer. I sent my card to them and not only did they deliver but they charged less than they quoted and I got every photo and video back. Couldn't recommend highly enough for anyone caught in this situation. Top customer service and amazing results. One very happy customer"
Pat Simmons
Verified Buyer
"The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!"
Steve Watts
Verified Buyer
"Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough."
Heather Evans
Verified Buyer
"Great service - fast and efficient - all files recovered from my memory stick - was so happy!"
Martin Powell
Verified Buyer
"They got most of my data back. Not the cheapest, but by far, the best."
ACK Tourism
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service"
Nick Jones Photography
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend R3 Data Recovery. I had two drives fail, my Mac HD and my backup Iomega Drive. I feared that all my family photos were lost. I did some research and I’m happy to say I found R3. First class service and loads of personal communication. They understood how precious my data was and kept me in the loop. Within 48hrs of me posting my drives to them they had recovered everything. Don’t dispair if you lose your data but don’t penny pinch on getting it back either. Thanks to R3 I have my children’s childhoods back."
() -
"All the information was retrieved from my fried disc. It was done very fast."
Thomas Budd
Verified Buyer
"WOW! I got in touch with R3 Data Recovery about a USB stick file that wouldn't open. I attached the file to an email and within 5 minutes they had recovered it. Can't thank these guys enough!"
"They were very efficient and quick with regards retrieving the data from a HDD that was sent to them by our external IT company. Would recommend them for their efforts."
Hi William

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and your appreciation of the level of expertise and resources brought to bear in your companies hour of need. Your IT Support company correctly realised that it was best to engage R3 to safely and securely recover business critical data.

We work for hundreds of IT Support companies and PC Shops around the country but can also be accessed directly through several websites now.

The labs R&D capability and investment in our own donor parts company has meant that R3 is now one of the few labs in Europe which can deliver a real data recovery service for those with engineering level problems such as physical or elctonic / electro mechanical failures.

We have also undertaken several of the largest disasters in Europe this year and continue to routinely recover drives, memory sticks, servers and mobile phones declared unrecoverable by other data recovery specialists or Fields Group members.

The r3 teams are being developed to deliver successful recoveries of the routine rebuilds and repairs but also handle the disasters and extended work needed on complex cases where the unique experience and expertise of the R3 engineers sets us apart .

Andy and the Team at R3
"1 The price invoiced was much higher than the price quoted despite the fact that I had verbally checked it. This was resolved when I complained. 2 The data never arrived, when I rang the payment hadn't been recorded, despite paying immediately with paypal. 3 When the data arrived it was a third of what was on the stick. I sent various emails to the company but only got a response from Jo (on a no reply email) 21 days later with the missing data. No apology. I took the stick in oct 4th eventually had data 31st Oct."
Hi
This confusion was in a decision to give a £99+vat of £129+vat recovery.

I have looked into this, and it is a communication issue on our part during a busy period, whilst we are undergoing changes. We were looking into how we could better coordinate staff based in several different locations and at the time.

As you saw when you visited Security House we are not like a normal service or retail store and the lab is access controlled with no sales people near the data. Only Lab technicians and engineers.

Although we allow drop in clients we have reviewed this and for non emergency work we have our FME Lab with a customer services office where drop offs can now be made.

We are reviewing a number of functions of the company whilst managing increasing levels of work. I have reviewed the impact of holidays and being busy and illness can have on our ability to react and have made changes.

We do try to help everyone we can, nationwide and internationally and we are on call out rotation 24/7/365.

I am sorry for any confusion on our part for the price difference... it was really a case of offering you a special price because you were dropping it off without having a note in the DB as to why.

Again my apologies for our team approach causing you any distress during your data loss it is not our intention and we work very hard to help everyone through their data loss.

Andy Butler
R3 Data Recovery
Operations Manager
"A 1tb hd failure with many valued photographs led me to R3. Very impressed with their calm professional approach, rapid courier collection and excellent ongoing email updates with full data recovery. Price? Well, what price memories? Highly recommended."
Hi Roger

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, The team work very hard to maximise the success rates and the efficiency of the lab. Your WD 1TB WD10EAVS-00D7B0 was degraded after a power outage or power fluctuation. This can happen to any drive and it was not sufficient to damage the heads but did cause corruption to the file system and then chkdsk compounded the problem. After correcting the bad sectors and recovering the missing files it was a full recovery. Glad we could be of service.

Andy and the team at R3
Brian Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"An external hard drive had failed at a critical time and there was potential loss of an extensive photo collection. The drive was sent to R3 who quickly were able to recover the data with a minimum loss of data and transfer to a new hard drive. Although the cost is not cheap I am pleased to recommend the service provided."
"OMG I don't even know where to start! I lost all the pictures on my SD card as the card wouldn't mount and these guys were brilliant. Not only did they respond straight away to my enquiry (10:20 pm on a Friday night) they had someone at my house to collect the card at 10am the next day with a text message waiting for me at 14:00 that same day telling me that they had managed to recover all the data and that I would be able to download it from them that very night! No hidden costs, super professional and they kept me in the loop the whole time. Thank you so much guys, I will be recommending you to everyone and anyone who needs help with their technology."
Many thanks for taking the time to review R3 Data Recovery

As one of the best data recovery labs ever developed in the UK / EU.
The team continues to build the labs capabilities and monthly capacity.
We are dedicated to the highest success rates.

Andy and the team at R3
R3 Data Recovery Ltd
"My hard drive failed. R3 successfully rebuilt it and recovered 100% of the data . I now have all of my photographs back. Thank you!"
Many thanks for the review.

This case was an example of a drive declared unrecoverable by Lazarusdatarecovery because it was missing the Cover Plate sticker. We were able to identify the drive donor candidates from the Part Number and check their availability. Donor stock varies from month to month but a search found we had one in stock http://r3stock.com/
Glad we could be of service.

If you have a drive declared unrecoverable or the donor parts unavailable, R3 Data Recovery are a real data recovery lab. We have our own catalogued and tested donor stock.
Steve Hutcheon
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, thorough and quick service. Honest and accurate explanation of how process would work"
Hi Steve

We were pleased to be of service. The Lexar 16GB USB 3.0 memory stick was recovered successfully through a NAND flash read. The failed controller is a common problem after a power surge of static discharge.

All data was recovered successfully.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"I am a fashion photographer and I was on location shooting in Italy when one of my hard drives with my current work got damaged. It was showing the catalogue and list of names of the folders but not showing any of the images inside those files but still showed that I had used 500 GB of storage. I tried it in any computer and MacBook (It is a mac hard drive) I could get my hands on. I then started to panic because the computer would freeze when I tried to open it and on some computers it wouldn't read the hard drive at all. In a crying panic frenzy I googled data recovery UK and found an emergency number for a man called Andy Butler at R3 Data Recovery who soon became my favourite person in the world. I was ever so slightly hysterical on the phone and he managed to calm me down and got me to explain what had happened and explained that it was likely to be an issue with the signalling between the catalogue and the data itself. I wasn't due back in the UK for another 4 days and was trying to think of what I could do or how I could get the HDD to him before then. I decided to book an emergency flight home the next morning because I couldn't sit and do nothing, especially not knowing how serious the situation could be. I flew to London and got a train straight to Sheffield where I was met by Andy and his charming driver who took me straight to their lab where I promised not to cry or touch anything and sat in the corner hoping they could work their magic. They sent me off for a few hours and said they would call me hourly with an update. I have to state that I initially called him on a Saturday night in a mess emotionally and this was Monday morning so I was like most creative people I know, quite last minute but he made time for me. He told me there was a problem with the heads of a hard drive (I gained a lot of knowledge of the ins and outs of data and hardware that day) and they were replacing them with other heads and coding to try and talk to the data. Long story short after a couple of tantrums, lots of tears, travelling over 2500 km Andy and his team of geniuses managed to rescue all of my images in one day and they were all in order and in the correct files (I have been told sometimes when rescuing data it can get mixed up and in the wrong order/ folder). I put all my work and faith in his hands and he didn't let me down and was completely charming and wonderful from start to finish of my mini meltdown data lost and found experience. What a brilliant man. I am so happy I found R3 data recovery but in the nicest way possible I hope I won't have to see them again too soon and that my technology will all be ok and my backups won't fail! It did cost me £1000 (because I needed 2 new hard drives and I needed it all doing in 1 day and most people allow 7-10 days) but you can't put a price on your career and other clients work and it was worth every penny. I am so very grateful that he went above and beyond to help me and was at the end of the phone with every question I had."
"At a time when I was completely distraught at the prospect of losing all my data. Andy and his team not only reassured me, but retrieved the entire data within a reasonable period of time. Professional and efficient service provided. Well done guys."
Martin Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"They recovered 100% of the data, but what impressed me was customer service. The original replacement drive sent back to me had not been formatted for a windows PC so was not usable. I thought oh no should I have specified that as I am not that tech savvy I assumed that everyone used windows, but they collected the drive that did not work and sent a new usable drive within a couple of days."
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.68 based on 328 reviews