R3 Data Recovery Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

Verified Buyer

The hard drive failed on my MacBook Pro. Applestore advised they couldn't recover the data when they fixed the laptop, and that the data would be lost (including my photos that had not been backed up). I described the issue with R3 by phone, and they were confident they could recover the data and confirmed the cost. It took just 16 hours from registering with R3 that I wanted them to look at the failed drive, to being notified what data had been recovered. I was kept informed of progress throughout, and all my files were recovered.
Emma Ruskin
Verified Buyer

Brilliant company! Efficient work and great communication. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Andy and the team!
Verified Buyer

Incredibly prompt service - they kept me informed at every stage. Best of all - they managed to recover al my data. Couldn't be happier.
Steven Briscoe
Verified Buyer

The professionalism of the entire team, their knowledge and they went out off their way by being so helpful even at the Christmas period.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review Steven.

Glad we could be of assistance with the recovery of your lost data.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery.
Eliza Jaworska
Verified Buyer

Very proffesional service with customer orientation goals no delay what promised has been done
Andrew Lyons
Verified Buyer

They recovered my data fast and did what they said they would. My criticism is the fact that they use UPS to send the hard drive back to you. My experience of UPS in trying to retrieve my - enormously valuable - package was singularly the worst customer service experience I have ever had resulting in me reaching homicidal levels of stress. They repeatedly couldn't/wouldn't deliver at the time or place I requested to the extent that I had burned 3 days annual leave in being available by the time I received the package. If UPS were the last delivery business on the planet, I would not use them. So, if I was to need R3's services in the future, I would go elsewhere if UPS was to be the courier used.
Verified Buyer

R3 Data Recovery managed to recover most of my data after I accidentally dropped my external WD Elements Harddrive. Although upon checking, files which said 'Header OK' did not open or were not recognised which was disheartening especially after I had paid the full amount (as understandably they won't return the harddrive until you have paid).
There were issues with the courier not picking up on time. However, the staff were very helpful in organising their own driver (which wasn't required in the end but it was nice for them to offer this option).
The service of recovering my data was very expensive but I guess if you can prey on desperation when somebody has lost something so important and valuable to them then why not take advantage?

The staff were helpful but I found I had to probe for information and follow things up as some emails received automatically were not really relevant to me so I had to ring up and question this. It was a very distressing time for me so I didn't appreciate being told by a member of the team that 'patience is key', it felt very patronising and a little sensitivity would have been nice.

Bottom line is they recovered my most important data and I am very grateful. Would recommend. Thanks
Sheamus Nugent
Verified Buyer

Andy, I'm very happy on the end result!!!
John & Biola Foods
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient recovery service. Most pleased to get the problem sorted out quickly.
Verified Buyer

Staff at R3 were very professional and the whole process of recovering my data was completed quickly and efficiently.
Joanne Day
Verified Reviewer

Collected on Tuesday,data recovered by Thursday. My precious photos of my vaby daughter were on the corrupted drive and I cannot thank R3 enough for their professional services and efficiency.
Apollo Ssendagire-Sempa
Verified Buyer

I was impressed by Andy's professional approach, and friendly manner exhibited in recovering my lost file. The way he spoke to me and the stories he told had a calming effect and before I knew it he was already solving the problem. Although it took more than five hours to do it I felt I was in safe hands all the way.
Darren Henry
Verified Buyer

Very happy and a speedy service - thanks.
Verified Reviewer

Excellent professional service. R3 recovered 99.8% of my photos, this meant I did not loose all my old family photos.

I was kept informed throughout the whole process from start to finish.
Berkan Ferit
Verified Buyer

The recovery was very quick. I liked that R3 Data Recovery filled me in every step of the way so I knew exactly what was going on. Staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful.
Ray Jones
Verified Buyer

Rapid response and return of data meant I could keep an important dead line and continue with the Project. Many thanks,
(LLanfairfechan) -
Hi Ray

Glad we you appreciated our rapid response and fast recovery of the data from the broken Seagate ST1000DM000.

The Security House lab and the R3 team of technicians operate as a real data recovery hospital for the UK and Europe and beyond.

Our capacity to deliver the highest success rates in the country at affordable cost is continually developing.

The whole team is committed to making R3 the best data recovery company ever assembled in the UK.

Andy and the team at R3 DATA RECOVERY
Sam Raw
Verified Buyer

This was a professional, speedy service. I felt reassured from the moment I heard the a courier would collect my drive and I didn't have to worry about it being lost in the post. It is not a cheap service, but it was no more expensive than the top end of a provisional quote given by another company, and at least I knew exactly what I would be paying in advance, the goalposts weren't going to move. I received updates at every stage and I felt that they understood how precious the photos were that I had lost. In short, I would wholeheartedly recommend R3 to anyone.
Many thanks for the review Sam

This case was a Seagate Free Agent ST3500830AS 500GB
19,000 Pictures recovered 90% header OK of 191.7GB

Although the drive had been developing bad sectors over an extended period of time the underlying cause was a head crash which had affected the performance of the drive. Mark the engineer assigned to the case gained control of the heads and maximised the quality of the recovered data.

The R3 Data Recovery team is enabling more consumers and businesses gain access to a world class engineering team and full data disaster recovery lab at affordable cost.

We offer various service levels for students, home users right up to large organisations and high security / sensitive data engagements.

When getting quotes be sure to compare genuine reviews and not to risk software recovery on a degraded drive. It is too dangerous.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Lisa Maddock
Verified Reviewer

I was warned by local computer shops how expensive data recovery was. Not only did R3 Data Recovery retrieve all my information but was at a much lower price than I expected to be charged, exactly what they quoted at the outset. They were efficient, communicated with me all the time, I wouldn't hesitate it recommending them.
Lauren Rigley
Verified Buyer

R3 were very cooperative in terms of communication, and the recovery was speedy. The company is brilliant. I would fully recommended to anyone, especially with emergency recovery
Sean Dale
Verified Buyer

Right off, it was my fault i lost my data !!! (due to a disk failure and not having a backup etc), and initially i thought.... blimey, how much?.... however, R3 got it sorted for me, and quickly i might add, and recovered all data that was lost.
Communication was also good thoughout the process, so thanks again to R3 for sorting
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.64 based on 281 reviews