R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Rob
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 9th July 2018
Wendy Mcarthur
More Photos & Videos
Great service from start to finish. Significantly cheaper than another company who tried to rip me off. These guys are trustworthy and could not recommend them more highly.
Good service, they recovered most of my data, however, it took two attempts, price was higher than initially discussed. Service was very professional which put my mind at ease.
Exceptional speed and professionalism
I highly recommend R3 Data Recovery to help you when you need to recover your data fast. My laptop crashed in the evening and would not boot up at all. I google searched R3 as I needed to recover the data fast (as I was in the process of finishing off a report which needed to be submitted urgently). Andy Butler was extremely helpful and quoted a reasonable price for the service. I dropped off my laptop with Paul at the lab in Sheffield on Thursday morning and had good updates on progress from Andy that afternoon. The heads needed replacing to allow the data to be recovered. I had my critical data emailed to me the following day, which allowed me to complete my report on time, a big weight off my mind. The rest of the recovered data was emailed across to me on Saturday morning by Will Adgie. A fantastic service from the whole team. Thank you ever so much, very much appreciated.
We had an issue with a failed 4 disk RAID5 array on a file server that hadn't backed up properly in a good 6 months - we attempted recovery ourselves but found a lot of files were corrupt, and some of the most recent files were missing.

We contacted R3 Data Recovery at 8:51 am on the 7th Jan and had a very reasonable quote by 9:19 am - the data was collected later that afternoon and was in their hands and imaging that same day, which isn't bad considering we're a good 300 miles or 6 hours drive away. We received a zip file with some of the most important files by the 10th and had all the files on a hard drive back by first thing Monday 13th.

Our drives were really badly damaged, lots of bad sectors, however, R3 Data Recovery were able to restore 98%+ of the files, and have saved us a good few thousand man-hours of work.

Well worth what we paid. Would highly recommend, and would use them again without hesitation.
R3 did an amazing job for me. My backup hard drive failed and they recovered most if not all the data I needed. I couldn't recommend them highly enough - 1st class. Will Adgie responded immediately to my queries and nothing was too much trouble..
I am a freelance management and research consultant who was working on an urgent deadline when my software crashed and lost all the data I had been working on that day. I found R3's number online and called Andy on a Saturday evening who immediately offered to help, talked through the problem recommended recovery software which identified the damaged files which I had been unable to find anywhere on the hard disc. When I couldn't fathom the software's technical tools to recover the files he spent over an hour fixing remotely for me. All my data was retrieved. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks Andy.
R3 is fabulous! Recovered 99.8% of a 1 TB hard drive that was no longer recognised by any PC I tried.

They definitely saved the day! Worth every penny.

Customer service is efficient, friendly & really helpful. Thanks especially to Will A. :-)
I spent some time working out who to send my hd to. Lots of bad reviews for other sites. Was so glad I used R3. Didn't try to push me and get a sale. Kept me up to date with the recovery and recovered 100% of my data. Sent my hd on Tuesday and got it back on an external drive the following Tuesday. Five star service......back up your data though :)
Honestly awesome. I sent them my laptop, the SSD of which was (badly!) corrupted, and they recovered my data super quick. They also separately helped me recover passwords for some digital currency I was holding (free of charge). Super friendly team, very approachable, competitive prices, I would highly recommend them.
Andy quick response and recovery of the data and the out of hours service,was excellent. He also gave us assistance over the phone when accessing the recovered data on the new external drive. I would have no hesitation in recommending his data recovery services.
Dave Worcester
My laptop hard disc died on Tuesday morning. Having never really bothered with backing up (I know) I went into a flat panic as my small business data and personal stuff was all lost. Along with a more computer literate friend we found R3 Data Recovery via google and the reviews helped me decide to give them a try. Well I am really glad that I did. I delivered the faulty disc personally on Wednesday afternoon and having paid for the emergency service my recovered data was ready for me to pick up on Thursday morning. 100% recovery of all data, business related and photos and other personal stuff that could have been lost forever. Will my point of contact was great explaining the process and costs involved. I cannot recommend highly enough. I have now restored all my data and set up a back regime. Thank you R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd August 2019
(Leicester) -
Hi Paul

Thank you for the review and the positive feedback.

After your initial call at 9:36am you made good time and arrived 2 hours later

The recovered data was technically ready for collection at 4:30pm later that day

21/08/2019 16:25:44 - File listing has completed for this job (R3-106347):
Saved to: FilelistR3-106347.html
Recovery percentage = 99.64%
23075 files in 3412 folders. Total rec size: 144.02 (GB).
Recovered BS in the MFT area.

Bad sectors on any storage device including servers and cloud based storage can affect the backing up progress. In this case it was the master file table affected.

Fortunately most storage devices are fully recoverable relatively quickly and efficiently providing they are not interfered with prior to arrival.

Glad we could help and that you were reunited with your data within 24hrs of dropping off.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
In depth knowledge of data recovery and technical competence of the highest calibre. Personal support by all members of the team was outstanding - patient, considerate and highly inter-active. I have been an anomaly as a small private customer with an urgent issue, but have received service of exceptional quality. As a former CEO of a $ 1 billion global business, I would not hesitate to recommend R3 Data Recovery to my business colleagues at the highest level.
(Switzerland) -
5 stars is not enough for R3 Data Recovery, Andy and his amazing team have helped me more than once and he's the only person I will call when I have a problem with data. It's very rare these days to find a company that actually puts me first as a client, it's very evident the passion and care they take in helping their clients which goes over and above the just making money. Thank you R3 Data so much for your help!! Best in the business!!
Professional and walked me through the entire process, would recommend them.
My back up USB with all of my university work broke 2 days before my deadline. R3 booked me in the same day and had retrieved all of my data off the broke USB within 20 minutes of arrival. Cannot recommend them enough. Brilliant service
The shame about this review is that we can't offer a 10 star!
R3D are simply superb, honest, trustworthy, reliable, understanding, patient and bloody good at what they do!
We'd looked around and tried a few options to recover some hugely valuable content and are delighted with the service we received from the team - thanks MW!
So if you get yourself in a situation where you need a recovery service, our view is don't hesitate speak with R3D immediately, they won't let you down.
J&L
Surrey
Amazing and fast service. I broke my memory stick by leaving it in my laptop on Friday and after toying with the idea of trying to solder the points back together myself I thought it would be best to get experts on the case. After many tears I found Andy and he reassured me that the data was probably safe and that if anyone could retrieve it he could. 48 hours later I have my data back and seriously could not be happier. I’m going to make sure I back up from now on and I won’t be leaving the stick in the USB port again that’s for sure. Thanks so much Andy and R3 Data Recovery. I’m so relieved!
My PC Hard drive died. When I found out that my back-up was compromised as well, I looked for help. R3 had the best reviews and I'm adding to that score. Like another reviewer, I dealt with Will Adgie who was brilliant. Excellent service, very efficient and a quick response to all my questions. More importantly R3 seem to have got back pretty much all of my missing data, photos, music. Would certainly recommend to anyone who needs this service.
I contacted R3 after my iPhone switched off and wouldn't turn back on. i originally went to the apple store and was told they cant fix it without wiping everything off, i didn't have it backed up and had photos on there that i could not loose. After contacting R3 they collected my phone the next day. It didn't take long for them to contact me letting me know they managed to recover the data, i payed and they sent my phone back with a memory stick that had all my photos on it. when the phone arrived back it was in the same condition and all the data was still on the phone as it was before it broke.
the guys are very helpful and i couldn't recommend this company enough. I'm so happy with the service i received and i am over the moon they managed to recover my data after being told by the official apple store that it wasn't possible.
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.71 based on 388 reviews