Quidmarket Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Quidmarket
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Quidmarket?

help@quidmarket.com

QuidMarket LoansFoxhall Business CentreFoxhall Road

Tell us how Quidmarket made you happy

Live Chat
"it took almost a week for them to set up an account for me 6 emails (no response) an 3 times speaking on chat It was finally sorted ,I paid back the loan in full on 9th may online but received an email on the 30th telling me payment would be taken on 1st June so I sent email explaining that I had already paid and not to take any money from my account but low and behold no response and they took £198 from my account leaving me overdrawn with a £6.00 Daily change from my bank I've been on the phone spoke to a lady that was no older than 18 so she didnt have the best experience in telephone manners,spoke over me when I was explaining situation,wouldn't take me through a complaints procedure (extremely unprofessional) just told me I might get my money back between 2 hours and 3 days what sort of time scale is that oh and refused to pay any bank charges incurred as somehow its my fault they continued to take payment despite me paying it off 3 weeks earlier.ive never ever dealt with such a circus of a company full of clowns and performing monkey's will never use this company again and advise nobody else to either unless you want a guaranteed unpleasant experience,absolutely shocking and the most unprofessional company I've ever used. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!"
Are you Quidmarket? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great, quick service. Thank you"
"Excellent service very fast and easy would recommend to anyone."
"Very quick, smooth application."
"The serivces was very good and the people on the phone were very nice and polite to talk u ok"
"Very efficient and professional service."
"Good loan company and the staff are very helpful."
"My credit rating was so low it nearly met the devil himself :-( but after continued declining Quid Market said yes to me they were excellent no awkward questions fast friendly service and repayment rates compared to some were the best yet Definitely use them again when my loan is finished if I need to 10/10 Quid Market"
"Excellent and efficient service"
"I was really satisfied with the service, quick process, friendly staff"
"Easy application, quick response, I would recommend Quidmarket"
"Excellent service again. Had a small issue online phoned up and it was sorted in a minute. Not as expensive as is made out. Borrow just what you need and pay on time then no issue. Thanks again QM. Chris"
"Very disappointed waited alday then got a text saying they were ready to fund my loan and just needed proof of address so I did that and then got an email saying declined"
"Excellent service, very quick and easy to apply."
"It was a good and fast service. Much appreciated. Miss van der mark"
"YOUR SERVICE WAS QUICK, VERY EFFICIENT, NOT AT ALL PUSHY AND VERY AFFORDABLE, THANKS X"
"Quick efficient service with friendly customer service."
"Very easy to apply for a loan. Good communication with regards to the progress of my application. Very happy overall with the customer service."
"Excellent service. Very quick"
"Top service, don't even know how i came cross to them but thank God i did. Was rejected but all the lenders expect them.. Thank you so not only have you help me with the loan but will help improve my credit score aswell.."
Quidmarket is rated 4.32 based on 284 reviews