Quick Movers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quick Movers
Read Quick Movers  Reviews

About Quick Movers :

A professional removals and Truck Hire company based in Gauteng covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable and Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 086 123 MOVE (6683) or 011 794 6564 for a free quote...

+27117946564

info@quickmovers.co.za

167 Blueberry streetHoneydewJohannesburgSouth Africa

Tell us how Quick Movers made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Fast and effective
Best Moving Company
Office Customer Service
Excellent customer service in organizing our move on very short notice. Thanks!
Impressive team work
These guys were absolutely amazing. Extremely professional team,the moving team is extremely friendly as well. I will recommend them to anyone who is looking for a true reliable removal company An extremely satisfied and impressed customer..
Helped me out of a difficult situation, having been let down somewhere else. Quick and easy to deal with, reasonable price, very happy with outcome. Good experience
I had an amazing moving experience with these guys. 2 movers showed up 5 minutes early, broke down all my furniture and packed within an hour or less. Hard working, easy to work with, and made my move effortless. I was so nervous to move and they made it a breeze. I didn't have to worry about anything at all! Would easily recommend them to anyone and will use them again in the future. Thx
Quick as the name says.
Reliability & Timekeeping
the guys were very quick, affective and professional.Nothing was broken. Keep up the good work.
Reliability & Timekeeping
Excellent services. Professional movers done with care and respect.
Reliability & Timekeeping
They were proffesional and I was pleasantly surprised, on time and everything was done exactly as requested. Regards Inus Pretorius
Reliability & Timekeeping
Thank you Quick Movers - you were so efficient, friendly and professional. For anyone looking to move, I would highly recommend them to be your first choice.
Reliability & Timekeeping
One of the best move given by you guys. Your punctuality was one of a kind, everything was done so quick,within an hour my whole house was packed. The care on my fragile staff was also amazing because everything was handled in a proper manner. Nothing was broken,all things were still in good condition . The name Quick Movers says it all it actually describes how quick and good the service is. I will recommend you guys to anybody anytime. I really thank you guys for a great job you did for me. Keep up with the good team work. God bless you all!!
Reliability & Timekeeping
Very happy with the service so far. Hope all goes well with the move. Thank you for the quick and friendly service
Reliability & Timekeeping
They arrived on time and did all the work for us. Thank you for your great service!
Reliability & Timekeeping
Quick movers made my move so easy! They were fast and very helpful!!
Reliability & Timekeeping
Efficient and friendly staff. Thank you.
Reliability & Timekeeping
Thank you for the service. You guys are very professional and your staff is friendly
Reliability & Timekeeping
Excellent service. Quick movers went the extra mile to assist in a very quick and efficient matter. Will definitely make use of their service in future if I have to move again.
Reliability & Timekeeping
The team was amazing and very helpful. They cared about the fragility of my items and were more than glad to go extra to make me feel comfortable. My Fiancé and I are very Happy :)
Quick Movers is rated 4.64 based on 253 reviews