Quick Movers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quick Movers
Read Quick Movers  Reviews

About Quick Movers :

A professional removals and Truck Hire company based in Gauteng covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable and Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 086 123 MOVE (6683) or 011 794 6564 for a free quote...

+27117946564

Selvan Naidu
Quick Movers  5 star review on 5th March 2018
Tony Lopes
Beryl
Assisted me on very short notice and the service was great. The moving team was on time and handled my move with care. Great team. Thank you for the great experience.
So professional and friendly
An exceptional and innovative company that really impressed me. From the booking arrangements to the quality and mannerism of the team, it was an all round pleasurable experience when moving is generally stressful. This company’s digital approach is impressive for a moving company. The team worked a bit of overtime as we had a late move but still went out of their way to assist me , they also assisted with a mishap when the storage capacity wasn’t enough and they had to move all my goods into a bigger storage capacity, they did so politely even though it was after their working hours. An awesome experience when moving is generally stressful
Quick Movers  5 star review on 27th October 2020 Quick Movers  5 star review on 27th October 2020
When the team took the one be away the head-board fell over and break and also damaged the side cupboard . The dinning room side -board were scratched and the one bar-chair as well. Luckily that was some of the older furniture. I want to use your company again to move furniture to Natal and Cape Town but can not afford that this furniture get damaged since that is new furniture. I was quite surprised with the scratches since my brother made used of your services in Roodepoort also recently and he referred me to you. I do not know if that was the same team.
The guys are efficient and fairly quick, I do feel though that they can take a littel more care with furniture antiques or furniture that is fragile. We did have one cupboard breaking apart in the move, one trolly top badly with a stone top badly bumped and a few other things damaged. I think that the use of plastic covers and bubble wrap must be encouraged, for thinga like coaches and pillow etc - but it is in the handling that the damage occurs, otherwise no issues.
They definitely live up to their name, their service is Quick :)
They also took care of the items they moved around and followed all instructions of requests we had. I do recommend using their service.
They were very helpful and careful.
Quick Movers was very quick, as their name states. Professional, reliable with no hidden costs!
The quickest, friendliest and most helpful people I've com accross
Best customer service at good rate. I would choose them any day. Kudos 👍🏾
Excellent prices. Excellent service.
Quick, efficient and careful. From packing up the kitchen with extreme care, moving furniture out and in, they were extremely quick with next to no bumps along the way! The three gentlemen were also very polite and had a great attitude! Great experience from start to finish.
The service was great
Good reliable moving company
Quick Movers arrived early in the morning of the day of moving, carefully packed up our furniture, followed us to our new house and speedily unpacked the furniture into the places as we indicated. My wife and I were very happy with the punctuality, service and efficiency of Quick Movers.
Quick and very efficient
Very professional.
The team was very professional and knew what they were doing. They were constantly concerned about ensuring that they cause no damage to my good. Very very good service
Fast and effective