QAccounting Reviews

of reviewers recommend QAccounting
Read QAccounting Reviews

About QAccounting:

QAccounting is one of the UK’s leading accountancy companies offering specialised contractor accounting packages. As expert contractor accountants with over thirty years of experience, we’ve helped thousands of individuals with their financial affairs since we started out under our previous name, Qdos Accounting.

enquiries@qaccounting.com

Windsor HouseTroon Way Business CentreThurmastonLeicestershireLE4 9HA

Tell us how QAccounting made you happy
I found Sushil Mistry (Sales & Business Advisor) to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I discussed setting up my business with him and he was always prompt in responding and extremely professional. When I decided to go with Qdos the setup process was smooth and done quickly with Sushil's help. Very smooth transition to Client manager. Would highly recommend.
I was completely new to contracting world when I decided to use Qdos and I have to say I am very happy with my choice. Sushil answered all my questions in a very quick and efficient way. He has been a great help with my first steps at setting up everything. A very professional service so far, highly recommended.
Having been recommended Qdos Accounting by a colleague, I found the initial engagement with Sushil Mistry to have been very professional, thorough and clear on the transfer process from my existing accountant.
My initial contact with Qdos accounting a month ago was with Sushil, I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of accounting, he was informative and extremely helpful and managed to set up our company effortlessly. Thank you!
Excellent service. Quick and efficient.
Sushil at QDos Accounting walked me through the entire process of onboarding with QDos and was infinitely patient with me. He ensured everything went smoothly and I understood all that was required including the moving of my insurance policies.
I had to set up a Ltd company quickly and I was very appreciative of the speed and efficiency with which Dipul was able to action my requirements. Very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional interaction.
I found setting up my company and everything linked to it very easy with both Dipul and Smita's help. They guided me through the set up process and answered all my queries. Thanks
Both Suskil and Dipul were extremely helpful setting up my Ltd company, and Dipul provided me with a smooth handover to my client manager Vijay.
I am in a process of opening an Ltd. company and chose QDos as my accountants due to their reputation. I could not have been happier. Service is very responsive and accurate. Victoria, who took care of registering my company have done a great job - I had my company registered in a matter of hours. I am very much looking forward to working with QDos. Thank you!
Qdos have been great and offered a lot of support to my company. Specifically Agam Saini has been very helpful from the beginning in both setting up my company and supporting me in keeping the accounts upto date.
Thanks to Sushil Mistry for the amazing care in on-boarding, extraordinarily supportive, prompt and helpful communication. Setting up was smooth as silk. Honestly have to say one of the best customer care experiences *of any kind* I've had in recent memory.
Having had a very bad experience with my previous accountancy services provider, I am delighted to say I could not be happier with the service which Qdos overall and my Client Manager Ben Surtees-Smith have provided. Everything has been dealt with correctly and in a timely manner and any queries or support required, has been provided by return or same day. Excellent service and would recommend to others without hesitation.
I am really happy with the support I was provided. It was a stress free and practical conversation with Victoria.
What a warm reception I got from Victoria when I first called. No sales pitch, just answered my questions competently. Such a refreshing experience, I signed up there and then. Since then Victoria and Dipul have been great at getting me up and running.
Always good service and support. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Fantastic service from Sushil Mistry. He was very engaging and informative as well as courteous and professional. I am very pleased with his service.
I received very good customer service from Sushil Mistry who made sure all my questions were answered in a timely manner. He is professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He made my company set up process easy, efficient and kept me up to date throughout the onboarding process .
I received fantastic service from Sushil Mistry when I rang the first time. He explained how things work and what the next steps were going to be. He was also very knowledgeable on all areas and was very efficient in answering my emails. He was also very polite on the telephone and assured me that he was always there if I needed to ask any questions or if anting was unclear.
I would like to say I received excellent service from Sushil Mistry, he helped me understand the way there company works. This is my first time I had to get an limited company for myself, as I have never had to do my own accounts, so it was very daunting, but Sushil explained everything in a calm and professional manner.
QAccounting is rated 4.60 based on 233 reviews