Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Pump made you happy
The items received were not what we ordered and we were told there was an error with the website. A new product has been sent out but we needed this earlier
Needed a mech seal quickly and at a competitive price Will use again as They fulfilled my requirement
Perfect bit of kit to extract the water from my garden water tank - fed by all the downpipes in my 1925 house. What a good idea to build that in.
Verry fast delivery only maby next time is possible to send with track and trace code so you can see where your package is when u order outside of the UK but customer response by mail was verry good and fast. Thanks guys
WoW what a great service, my products are excellent even better than photo. The delivery was fast and the delivery driver even contacted me by phone to make sure I was at home. Thank you W ROBINSON & SONS.
Part was despatched and arrived promptly. Installation/Wiring Instructions could have been better, but that wasn't the supplier's fault but the (Italian) manufacturer. I had to contact Pump for guidance on the right mix of fittings to adjust my existing installation to accept the new part and the person who answered the phone was very helpful and knew his stuff.
We bought the Rose Cast Iron hand pump with stand, which had a slight technical problem with the non-return plug upon installation. I discussed the problem with John from W.Robinson & Sons and he provided the solution as well as the parts to ensure the pump functioned correctly. Delivery was super fast, both for the original order and the additional parts and the service we received to solve our problem was excellent...many thanks.
The ordering and delivery process were top notch. The pump appears to be of excellent quality although we can't comment further until we have installed it. It certainly looks exactly as we had hoped.
Excellent service, pricing very competitive, engine worked brilliantly
Very good in every way. Thank you
great service
I have found the company very helpful. I also found your technical advice very good. The item was despatched and delivered dead on time. I would certainly use them again. .
Pump received next day. Very good communication. Excellent price.
Pain-free transaction, engine as described, promptly delivered, started out of the box and doing it's job, can't comment on reliability as only had it a week.. I would recommend, and will deal again in future.
Very satisfied both with the pump and the prompt delivery. A very efficient and helpful business
excellent service, definitely my go to supplier
New engine delivered next day,didn't lose a days work.
Fantastic service, couldn't find this part anywhere else online and it allowed me to get an old Victorian pump working again. Will use Pump again.
Part arrived next day.