Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Pump made you happy
Website claims next day delivery when ordered before 3.30pm, (i ordered way before that). Parts dont arrive, I lost a day's money. When you query it, you are simply told to return items. You then you have to pay to return items back to them so I'm out of pocket by £3 postage, a day's money and then you're asked to write a review of how great they are.... what do you think? Wake up pump.co.uk, if you make a claim of next day delivery then stick to it, for other companies it is the reason they gain business, Amazon, Screwfix, B&Q, BES etc etc and they manage to achieve it day in day out. All of the above then offer free returns if they have screwed up. If you are going to try to emulate their business model then do so in its entirety, hold your hands up when you fall short of good service and for gods sake dont expect a customer to pay to get a refund.
I have ordered 3 pumps from this company which worth £530 and they took money from my account and 2 days past there is no confirmation mail of order or nothing when I called the company they said order has not been cancelled without any reason and money is also not refunded till now. Very bad experience, how such a big company can be irresponsible like this.
Hello
We apologise for your poor experience.

In this particular case the order was automatically flagged due to discrepancies and therefore cancelled.
We try to make refunds ASAP, please bear in mind that processing time applies.

This should have been explained at the time and we will endeavour to ensure similar complications are thoroughly communicated and understood.

Many thanks.