Pump Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump ?

ANDREW WEBB
Verified Buyer
"What a great service. It was a Friday so getting something to you for Saturday was looking impossible I needed the part the next day as the cattle couldn’t get water & they made sure that that’s what happened Well done team"
Louise Abbott
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and communication. Have used Pump lots of times"
"Item arrived promptly and matched description exactly. Have not fitted it yet but looks of good quality."
Peter Horrobin
"quick service"
Victoria Hedley
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and quick delivery"
Robert Carter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service even for a very small order."
Mr T Smith
Verified Buyer
"Good company to work with. Parts ordered are generally with you next day. 5 star service. Thanks."
Neil Sjoberg
"Always have plenty of time to talk us through problems and always have the right equipment for sale when we need it.5 star service Thank you Robinson's The Epping Golf Course"
"Clear website, fast ordering and delivery.(next day). Quality of product was also excellent."
Martin Brown
Verified Buyer
"Very good communication and speedy delivery"
Kathe Ashley
Verified Buyer
"No reply to query about vat charge and no promised phone call on request for help with an item"
"A telephone call confirmed the part we required and an order was placed online. Item received promptly. Couldn't fault ease of the whole processs."
"I can not say I was happy having to buy new parts. Their is a weakness in the design in the parts I have used in the passed. This was the third replacement I have had to purchase due to this design weakness which I am sure you are aware of but have done nothing to strengthen the two small lings in the main casting. If possible a small radius in the corners of the casting that link these parts would I am sure would overcome this problem. G M Bird"
"Products easily found, helpful staff when ringing to check sizes for a particular item."
Brian Martin
Verified Buyer
"Great service fast delivery the pump I purchased met all of my expectations"
"I have ordered 3 pumps from this company which worth £530 and they took money from my account and 2 days past there is no confirmation mail of order or nothing when I called the company they said order has not been cancelled without any reason and money is also not refunded till now. Very bad experience, how such a big company can be irresponsible like this."
Hello
We apologise for your poor experience.

In this particular case the order was automatically flagged due to discrepancies and therefore cancelled.
We try to make refunds ASAP, please bear in mind that processing time applies.

This should have been explained at the time and we will endeavour to ensure similar complications are thoroughly communicated and understood.

Many thanks.
John Duggan
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with easy access and ordering excellent delivery Will recommend Many thanks"
HR & LM Ham Partnership
Verified Buyer
"Delivered next day, will have to wait to see how durable the purchase will be, but cannot fault the ordering & delivery."
JAMES ROBERTSON
Verified Buyer
"Great help and delivery"
"............"