Pump Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump ?

"Fantastic service, couldn't find this part anywhere else online and it allowed me to get an old Victorian pump working again. Will use Pump again."
"Part arrived next day."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Appears to be well made and pumps large volumes of water easily from our well."
"Have used this company previously but this time they excelled in customer service. I ordered an engine online but stupidly the wrong one, panic sets in, so I emailed immediately telling of my mistake. I was also going to phone them the next day no need my e mail was responded to and the correct engine was ordered for me. Next day free delivery. The Villiers engines are brilliant as good as other makes, the prices are unbelievable. Thank you for excellent service."
"Took internet order and then weeks to supply, never contacted us to say when it was comeing. We had to ring up and chase"
"Helpful knowledgeable staff. Swift delivery and a good product-thanks"
"What a great service. It was a Friday so getting something to you for Saturday was looking impossible I needed the part the next day as the cattle couldn’t get water & they made sure that that’s what happened Well done team"
"Very good service and communication. Have used Pump lots of times"
"Item arrived promptly and matched description exactly. Have not fitted it yet but looks of good quality."
"quick service"
"Very helpful and quick delivery"
"Excellent service even for a very small order."
"Good company to work with. Parts ordered are generally with you next day. 5 star service. Thanks."
"Always have plenty of time to talk us through problems and always have the right equipment for sale when we need it.5 star service Thank you Robinson's The Epping Golf Course"
"Clear website, fast ordering and delivery.(next day). Quality of product was also excellent."
"Very good communication and speedy delivery"
"No reply to query about vat charge and no promised phone call on request for help with an item"
"A telephone call confirmed the part we required and an order was placed online. Item received promptly. Couldn't fault ease of the whole processs."
"I can not say I was happy having to buy new parts. Their is a weakness in the design in the parts I have used in the passed. This was the third replacement I have had to purchase due to this design weakness which I am sure you are aware of but have done nothing to strengthen the two small lings in the main casting. If possible a small radius in the corners of the casting that link these parts would I am sure would overcome this problem. G M Bird"
Pump is rated 4.54 based on 46 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!