Pump Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump?

Chris Bacon
Verified Buyer

Thought I'd have to scrap the pump in the garden, but they had the part and reasonably priced too
Frank
Verified Reviewer

Greg responded quickly, coaxing me through how to resolve our pump issue, then despatched the spare part recorded delivery so that we were only out of commission for just over a day from first contact. Excellent service and all done with a good sense of humour. Thoroughly recommend.
B Woolcott
Verified Buyer

Delivery was prompt and telephone staff were very helpful when I discovered I had ordered the wrong item. Your lady I dealt with was very considerate and helped me to order the correct item. Full marks to a customer service that was polite and friendly.
Verified Buyer

All ok just what I was looking for just the job
Robert Crabtree
Verified Buyer

Hello Guys-- seems ages since I purchased the pump but the barrel had to come from Germany and was delayed by over a week by the delivery firm who could not understand post codes. I've now managed to assembly it but was disappointed not to have received any guidance on how to proceed about getting it working. At the moment there is no movement at all -- it is solid --what must I do to free it up to getting it working. This pump is going in the local museum and will be used for "Victorian Washdays" so needs to be easy to use for young people.
Kind Regards
Bob Crabtree
Verified Buyer

Fast, well packaged delivery. Item as described - fitted and working well.
Mr R E Woodwards
Verified Buyer

The product was good service was good. the cosyof potage & packing was OTT £5 was to much as it camein a jiffy bag
Peter Ashforth
Verified Buyer

Items dispatched promptly and correctly packaged to prevent damage. Free postage on orders over £100 made items very competitive with local suppliers. All items arrived next working day.
Richard Addison

Fast efficient service
Rodney John Taylor
Verified Buyer

Glad there's still a company that still deals in such specialist parts
Steve