Pump Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Pump

Tell us how Pump made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"WoW what a great service, my products are excellent even better than photo. The delivery was fast and the delivery driver even contacted me by phone to make sure I was at home. Thank you W ROBINSON & SONS."
"Part was despatched and arrived promptly. Installation/Wiring Instructions could have been better, but that wasn't the supplier's fault but the (Italian) manufacturer. I had to contact Pump for guidance on the right mix of fittings to adjust my existing installation to accept the new part and the person who answered the phone was very helpful and knew his stuff."
"We bought the Rose Cast Iron hand pump with stand, which had a slight technical problem with the non-return plug upon installation. I discussed the problem with John from W.Robinson & Sons and he provided the solution as well as the parts to ensure the pump functioned correctly. Delivery was super fast, both for the original order and the additional parts and the service we received to solve our problem was excellent...many thanks."
"The ordering and delivery process were top notch. The pump appears to be of excellent quality although we can't comment further until we have installed it. It certainly looks exactly as we had hoped."
"Excellent service, pricing very competitive, engine worked brilliantly"
"Very good in every way. Thank you"
"great service"
"I have found the company very helpful. I also found your technical advice very good. The item was despatched and delivered dead on time. I would certainly use them again. ."
"Pump received next day. Very good communication. Excellent price."
"Pain-free transaction, engine as described, promptly delivered, started out of the box and doing it's job, can't comment on reliability as only had it a week.. I would recommend, and will deal again in future."
"Very satisfied both with the pump and the prompt delivery. A very efficient and helpful business"
"excellent service, definitely my go to supplier"
"New engine delivered next day,didn't lose a days work."
"Fantastic service, couldn't find this part anywhere else online and it allowed me to get an old Victorian pump working again. Will use Pump again."
"Part arrived next day."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Appears to be well made and pumps large volumes of water easily from our well."
"Have used this company previously but this time they excelled in customer service. I ordered an engine online but stupidly the wrong one, panic sets in, so I emailed immediately telling of my mistake. I was also going to phone them the next day no need my e mail was responded to and the correct engine was ordered for me. Next day free delivery. The Villiers engines are brilliant as good as other makes, the prices are unbelievable. Thank you for excellent service."
"Took internet order and then weeks to supply, never contacted us to say when it was comeing. We had to ring up and chase"
"Helpful knowledgeable staff. Swift delivery and a good product-thanks"
Pump is rated 4.64 based on 59 reviews