Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Pump made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fitted quite easily and works OK.
I was very impressed with the service I ordered a hand pump leather washer and it was delivered the next day, I also received an email to say it was on its way.

Excellent service.
Excellent service, Pump superb, price very competitive and prompt delivery.
Second time using this company in two years and still excellent!
Very helpful advice when I needed to replace a float valve on my irrigation system balast tank. Also good prices on web-site and very rapid delivery
The item purchased was a leather washer or seal to go into an allotment water pump. It was easy to install and works fine. I needed to follow an online instruction on how to fit it.
As this hot weather continues it’s great to be able to use our garden pump. Thanks for fast delivery of exactly the right product
Absolutely great looks fantastic in back garden
Website:
Like almost all pump firms (we do pumps not webdesign!) it's hard to search and find spares on their website. But do not despair as a Google search will take you straight to the item on the W Robinson site (among other rivals).

Delivery:
Unlike others sites, reasonable delivery cost which is what sold it to me and parcel arrived next day as promised.
Very good service
Very quick delivery of the floats that I needed.
Ordered and arrived the following day. Once fitted on to an oak barrel (required additional parts not supplied) I was pumping out water by hand quicker than if using a tap. Excellent pump and super fast delivery. Great feature for any garden.
Excellent quick service.
Knowledgeable staff, prompt delivery.
Easy to order, very quick delivery. Good product.Thank you.
Terrific bunch - even now. Helpful, knowledgable, good products. Fast reliable delivery. Best of British.
A quality item that fitted perfectly and works as it should. Quick delivery too.
I am well satisfied. Thanks
First class service during difficult times. Early next day delivery to Scotland. Product expertly packed.
I ordered something they delivered it.
Prompt and helpful advice, excellent service all round.
Good all round.