Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Pump made you happy
I’ve never used this company before so wasn’t to sure but I had not need to of worried as service was excellent and I received my parts I ordered within 48 hrs , definitely 5 star service.
Great communication, good price fast delivery.
Pump fulfilled my order really quickly. Unfortunately they used the courier company APC to deliver it. APC were rubbish. Their van broke down half a mile away from me. I offered to come and pick my order up. They told me (twice) the van was fixed and that my package would be with me shortly. I wasted hours waiting for them to show up... and needless to say they didn't turn up. APC then said I should contact Pump to arrange a "same day" delivery for the following day. I tried explaining that APC (a courier company with a depot nearby who already had my package on one of their vans) was better placed than Pump (a plumbers merchants more than 130 miles away) to organise a same day delivery. But they refused to help. So no complaints about Pump except for the fact that they rely on a useless courier. I did email Pump about this but heard nothing in response. My order scheduled for delivery on Friday did eventually turn up on Monday.
Excellent, prompt service. Very friendly and helpful sales staff. Solved a small problem for straight away. No delay.
Needed some leather washers for an old Victorian garden pump...couldn't fund them anywhere online except at Pump. They are brilliant quality and after months of not working the pump works like a dream. Delivery was very quick too.
Absolutely excellent service, cannot fault any of it.
I bought a cast iron pump for the garden over the internet on Robinson’s site, came overnight!
I realised I needed the stand as well so telephoned Robinson’s direct.
The man in the phone couldn’t be more helpful, and was really friendly. I also got that the following day.
This was important as we was going away so didn’t want no parcels coming overnight.
Thank you Robinson’s for a great service and would recommend them to anybody. They don’t just sell ornamental pumps, take a look.
Great product, very authentic and quick delivery.
Fast delivery excellent service
Supplier of spares for my traditional garden pump (hand pump to draw water from a well). Most spares seem to be available for what is probably an unusual item. I've used them before for spares and shall continue to do so.
One comment - it is worth trying to 'batch up' orders (even buying consumable spares for a couple of years ahead) because of the fixed delivery charge which can be a significant proportion of the cost if buying small spares.
I ordered the pump on a mon and it arrived on the following day have used it for the first time this morning (amazing) .
This what you call service came next date fitted pumps brill
Delivery very fast. Good quality items. Unfortunately the non return valve was faulty. Instant replacement sent. Now working perfectly. Good company to deal with
Excellent service, easy to order online and order received promptly.
Quick service and a good product, thank you
Great service and product exactly as described
As ordered ....keep up to date on delivery would recommend .
Very helpful when I telephoned for advice, excellent service and product,
The leather came and the pump works!
Extremely easy service. Pump was with us the following day and all as specified. Recommended by another pump firm that I trust which speaks volumes
Absolutely fantastic service, quick delivery and great communication.
The garden hand water pump works like it should. For the price delivered it was a steal!!

I can only praise the company and the product alike.

Marton