Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Pump made you happy
Excellent delivery no problems and good quality
Responded to an email query quickly and positively. Supplied the part swiftly and efficiently. Thoroughly recommended.
I paid for next day delivery and didn’t get a next day delivery. Pump hasn’t replied to my email in which I complained about it. Not impressed at all and don’t think I will use Pump again.
I ordered a replacement plunger on the 2nd of June and it was delivered promptly the next day as promised. I have only just been able to fit this to our son's pump and to my delight they once more have water flowing from their garden pump. Many thanks for a good part and quick delivery.
Went on line found the engine I required, placed my order which was very easy. Soon got an acknowledgment of the order and the delivery details. Engine turned up on time brilliant. Would recommend this company and will use again if needled
Very helpful company. Quick overnight delivery at a reasonable cost. good product I will definitely call again.
Web site easy to use, easy to distinguish products, prompt delivery. All in all no complaints
Bought this water butt pump for a friend. Delivery was quick and pump was well packaged. Only problem experienced was inability to include 1 1/4" fitting on the web page. Could not get directed to correct page so will need to source one locally. Would use W. Robinson again and would not hesitate to recommend.
I inadvertantly ordered the wrong size leather washer, hadn't realised the part unscrewed to allow new washer to be fitted. Pump exchanged it and sent a spare. Excellent service. All arrived safely in double quick time! Really appreciated - thank you
Ordered online and received the order very quickly. Even had a call to check we had ordered the correct items because we had ordered different sized pipes. Excellent service throughout... thank you!
Good website leaving you with a fair degree of confidence that you are ordering the right part. Quick delivery.
Excellent quality replacement part for a manual pump for my garden well. Far better than the original that came with the pump from another supplier. The part arrived on time and in good condition, although it would have benefitted from a little extra padding in the package. I am glad I have found this supplier.
Very Friendly helpful staff who answered the telephone promptly (unusual these days) and even thought I had missed the cut-off for next day delivery made an effort and got it delivered next day as I was desperate for the pump next day....very much appreciated! Thank you! Great Service - (Mr) Michael K Hoppins.
Very happy with purchase
Great product, as per description Well packaged & quick delivery, would recommend
We found the pump gave us very good pressure to work two sprinklers.
Excellent service, really fast delivery
Bought a traditional well hand pump and stand from the website. It was all delivered the next day. Excellent, thank you.
Spot on service Thankyou very much
In a world of frequent disappointments you rewrote the manual. -ordered 3 parts for our water pump ( ice damage) - in our 70’s we are not your savvy online type. Panicked that I may not have ordered incorrectly, immediately phoned you. in a jiff you confirmed I had ordered correctly - 18 hours later. - around 8.15.am next morning .. the parts arrived. - we live outside of a town / semi rural/ hard to find/ poor internet. - so you worked a miracle. - parts exactly right. - now fitted - pump pumping - Thankyou for such excellent service at a good price with the added backup of calm courtesy when I thought I had sent my order into the ether. Thankyou. - you have emboldened me, may just place an order with Amazon now . Mrs JAQ
Pump is rated 4.70 based on 152 reviews