Pump Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pump
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Pump made you happy
I inadvertantly ordered the wrong size leather washer, hadn't realised the part unscrewed to allow new washer to be fitted. Pump exchanged it and sent a spare. Excellent service. All arrived safely in double quick time! Really appreciated - thank you
Ordered online and received the order very quickly. Even had a call to check we had ordered the correct items because we had ordered different sized pipes. Excellent service throughout... thank you!
Good website leaving you with a fair degree of confidence that you are ordering the right part. Quick delivery.
Excellent quality replacement part for a manual pump for my garden well. Far better than the original that came with the pump from another supplier. The part arrived on time and in good condition, although it would have benefitted from a little extra padding in the package. I am glad I have found this supplier.
Very Friendly helpful staff who answered the telephone promptly (unusual these days) and even thought I had missed the cut-off for next day delivery made an effort and got it delivered next day as I was desperate for the pump next day....very much appreciated! Thank you! Great Service - (Mr) Michael K Hoppins.
Very happy with purchase
Great product, as per description Well packaged & quick delivery, would recommend
We found the pump gave us very good pressure to work two sprinklers.
Excellent service, really fast delivery
Bought a traditional well hand pump and stand from the website. It was all delivered the next day. Excellent, thank you.
Spot on service Thankyou very much
In a world of frequent disappointments you rewrote the manual. -ordered 3 parts for our water pump ( ice damage) - in our 70’s we are not your savvy online type. Panicked that I may not have ordered incorrectly, immediately phoned you. in a jiff you confirmed I had ordered correctly - 18 hours later. - around 8.15.am next morning .. the parts arrived. - we live outside of a town / semi rural/ hard to find/ poor internet. - so you worked a miracle. - parts exactly right. - now fitted - pump pumping - Thankyou for such excellent service at a good price with the added backup of calm courtesy when I thought I had sent my order into the ether. Thankyou. - you have emboldened me, may just place an order with Amazon now . Mrs JAQ
swift delivery
Engine was sent in a well packaged box,in very good time from ordering.it started and ran well after adding appropriate oil.and didn't break the bank.
Great propt service
I’ve never used this company before so wasn’t to sure but I had not need to of worried as service was excellent and I received my parts I ordered within 48 hrs , definitely 5 star service.
Great communication, good price fast delivery.
Pump fulfilled my order really quickly. Unfortunately they used the courier company APC to deliver it. APC were rubbish. Their van broke down half a mile away from me. I offered to come and pick my order up. They told me (twice) the van was fixed and that my package would be with me shortly. I wasted hours waiting for them to show up... and needless to say they didn't turn up. APC then said I should contact Pump to arrange a "same day" delivery for the following day. I tried explaining that APC (a courier company with a depot nearby who already had my package on one of their vans) was better placed than Pump (a plumbers merchants more than 130 miles away) to organise a same day delivery. But they refused to help. So no complaints about Pump except for the fact that they rely on a useless courier. I did email Pump about this but heard nothing in response. My order scheduled for delivery on Friday did eventually turn up on Monday.
Excellent, prompt service. Very friendly and helpful sales staff. Solved a small problem for straight away. No delay.
Needed some leather washers for an old Victorian garden pump...couldn't fund them anywhere online except at Pump. They are brilliant quality and after months of not working the pump works like a dream. Delivery was very quick too.
Pump is rated 4.70 based on 144 reviews