Pump Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump ?

"Part arrived next day."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Appears to be well made and pumps large volumes of water easily from our well."
"Have used this company previously but this time they excelled in customer service. I ordered an engine online but stupidly the wrong one, panic sets in, so I emailed immediately telling of my mistake. I was also going to phone them the next day no need my e mail was responded to and the correct engine was ordered for me. Next day free delivery. The Villiers engines are brilliant as good as other makes, the prices are unbelievable. Thank you for excellent service."
"Helpful knowledgeable staff. Swift delivery and a good product-thanks"
"What a great service. It was a Friday so getting something to you for Saturday was looking impossible I needed the part the next day as the cattle couldn’t get water & they made sure that that’s what happened Well done team"
"Very good service and communication. Have used Pump lots of times"
"Item arrived promptly and matched description exactly. Have not fitted it yet but looks of good quality."
"quick service"
"Very helpful and quick delivery"
"Excellent service even for a very small order."
"Good company to work with. Parts ordered are generally with you next day. 5 star service. Thanks."
"Always have plenty of time to talk us through problems and always have the right equipment for sale when we need it.5 star service Thank you Robinson's The Epping Golf Course"
"Clear website, fast ordering and delivery.(next day). Quality of product was also excellent."
"A telephone call confirmed the part we required and an order was placed online. Item received promptly. Couldn't fault ease of the whole processs."
"Products easily found, helpful staff when ringing to check sizes for a particular item."
"Great service fast delivery the pump I purchased met all of my expectations"
"Very pleased with easy access and ordering excellent delivery Will recommend Many thanks"
"Delivered next day, will have to wait to see how durable the purchase will be, but cannot fault the ordering & delivery."
"Great help and delivery"
Pump is rated 4.53 based on 45 reviews