Pump Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Pump

Tell us how Pump made you happy

"I have found the company very helpful. I also found your technical advice very good. The item was despatched and delivered dead on time. I would certainly use them again. ."
"Pump received next day. Very good communication. Excellent price."
"Pain-free transaction, engine as described, promptly delivered, started out of the box and doing it's job, can't comment on reliability as only had it a week.. I would recommend, and will deal again in future."
"Very satisfied both with the pump and the prompt delivery. A very efficient and helpful business"
"excellent service, definitely my go to supplier"
"New engine delivered next day,didn't lose a days work."
"Fantastic service, couldn't find this part anywhere else online and it allowed me to get an old Victorian pump working again. Will use Pump again."
"Part arrived next day."
"Excellent prompt service."
"Appears to be well made and pumps large volumes of water easily from our well."
"Have used this company previously but this time they excelled in customer service. I ordered an engine online but stupidly the wrong one, panic sets in, so I emailed immediately telling of my mistake. I was also going to phone them the next day no need my e mail was responded to and the correct engine was ordered for me. Next day free delivery. The Villiers engines are brilliant as good as other makes, the prices are unbelievable. Thank you for excellent service."
"Helpful knowledgeable staff. Swift delivery and a good product-thanks"
"What a great service. It was a Friday so getting something to you for Saturday was looking impossible I needed the part the next day as the cattle couldn’t get water & they made sure that that’s what happened Well done team"
"Very good service and communication. Have used Pump lots of times"
"Item arrived promptly and matched description exactly. Have not fitted it yet but looks of good quality."
"quick service"
"Very helpful and quick delivery"
"Excellent service even for a very small order."
"Good company to work with. Parts ordered are generally with you next day. 5 star service. Thanks."
"Always have plenty of time to talk us through problems and always have the right equipment for sale when we need it.5 star service Thank you Robinson's The Epping Golf Course"
Pump is rated 4.60 based on 52 reviews