Pump Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Pump

How would you rate Pump?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

John Duggan
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with easy access and ordering excellent delivery Will recommend Many thanks"
HR & LM Ham Partnership
Verified Buyer
"Delivered next day, will have to wait to see how durable the purchase will be, but cannot fault the ordering & delivery."
JAMES ROBERTSON
Verified Buyer
"Great help and delivery"
"............"
David George Webb
Verified Buyer
"I ordered before w/end said it would be delivered on Monday but amazed it arrived next day .. thank you for a speedy delivery ....... D Webb."
Viv Shears
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with you several times and always impressed with your service and helpfulness with tech enquiries........ 5 Star"
Marius Vitalaru
Verified Buyer
"Best service . Thank you"
Jen Barker
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived on time all good"
Kevin Woods
Verified Buyer
"I purchased this pump to replace the original, fitted with my sewage pumping station at home some 10 years ago. 10 years life out of the first pump, I was delighted. Hopefully this last at least the same. Kevin Woods"
Chris Bacon
Verified Buyer
"Thought I'd have to scrap the pump in the garden, but they had the part and reasonably priced too"
"Greg responded quickly, coaxing me through how to resolve our pump issue, then despatched the spare part recorded delivery so that we were only out of commission for just over a day from first contact. Excellent service and all done with a good sense of humour. Thoroughly recommend."
B Woolcott
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was prompt and telephone staff were very helpful when I discovered I had ordered the wrong item. Your lady I dealt with was very considerate and helped me to order the correct item. Full marks to a customer service that was polite and friendly."
"All ok just what I was looking for just the job"
"Fast, well packaged delivery. Item as described - fitted and working well."
Peter Ashforth
Verified Buyer
"Items dispatched promptly and correctly packaged to prevent damage. Free postage on orders over £100 made items very competitive with local suppliers. All items arrived next working day."
Richard Addison
"Fast efficient service"
Rodney John Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Glad there's still a company that still deals in such specialist parts"
"Excellent parts and great Customer Service"
Pump is rated 4.65 based on 23 reviews