Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
Brilliant fast and efficient service. Cant fault. Thank you
From beginning to end all service was straight forward - very prompt and professional
Ordered for my daughter’s birthday, really swift delivery and tracking info provided. She loves them! True to size.
Always a pleasure to shop with puckstop
Top job as ever. Thank you.
The guys here are great, I got my skates within 5days and I'm from USA. Will definitely be ordering from here again!!!
Puck Stop 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Excellent customer service, very fast turn around. I had my ice hockey skates swapped out and converted to marsblades. Dropped them in Wednesday, picked up Friday.
Puck Stop 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Best hockey store and best customer service in the uk. Iv purchased many times from here and every time there customer service is 110% and they are always there to help and do everything to make sure you are happy and satisfied with your experience. Thanks puck stop
Am very happy with the Bauer stick
Always go above and beyond. Great service, thank you
Great product, speedy delivery and excellent customer service as always from the puckstop team.
Very efficient and fast delivery
They shipped out the order very fast & I am happy with their service.
I recently purchased a few items on line for my son's birthday including the Warrior Pro Carry Bag. When it arrived it was obvious that I had managed to order the wrong colour (my own fault). Greg was only too willing to arrange a replacement and even offered advice about the quickest method to achieve it. The whole process of returning, exchanging and receiving the replacement was complete within three days. Excellent on-line customer service.
Amazing service, and quick delivery.
The skates are great! Amazing prices. Excellent service and fast delivery. I would recommend them.
Impressed with the quick professional service,the product was good quality at a reasonable price.
Easy purchase and very quick delivery.
Thank you. Exactly as pictured. Will be perfect for when we return to the ice. Fast and on time delivery.
Excellent service order one day delivered next day. Once lockdown has eased and we visit my mother in Doncaster we will come and visit in store as need new skates and stick :)
Puck Stop is rated 4.92 based on 2,576 reviews