Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
Product does what it is meant to do. Brilliant. Greg Veall was extremely helpful, big thank you for your help.
Puck Stop 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Amazing service from start to finish. Ordered wrong stick for myself but they were quick to rectify. Always in contact via email and very efficient. They collected the wrong stick and sent the new one all within next day delivery. Keep it up puckstop
Puckstop staff were very friendly and promptly responded to my email requests. For size reasons I had to return the item I ordered for a refund. This was dealt with very professionally. I would not hesitate to use again.
Quick and easy delivery. High quality product.
My package arrived earlier than they said so great job on that, And excellent service as usual.
Puck Stop 5 star review on 18th January 2017