Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
i ordered a men’s XL shorts and junior xl shirt, Greg from puckstop emailed me to make sure i meant to order the junior shirt. they fixed a problem before it happened and for that i’m grateful
Always great service from puckstop. Quick delivery and great Comms 👍👍
Swift delivery. Used puckstop for around 20 years
PuckStop always good quality and quick delivery.
We ordered this Bauer blocker because it was out of stock in the US. It took 3 days to arrive! Highly recommended Puck Stop and will definitely consider for future purchases.
Puck Stop 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Super fast shipping, quality product, will definitely buy from here again!!
Product exactly as described, but the delivery was very expensive. I wanted a couple of axles and nuts for my inline skates, total cost about £3. The delivery charge was £4.50. That's expensive. So I ordered 8 nuts and 4 axles instead to avoid having to order more in a year or two. The actual delivery cost paid by the shop was about £2.60, so the shop was making a decent profit on the shipping alone. Other shops that I use would charge about £2.50. Why did I not buy elsewhere? I would have done, but the other shops were out of stock. I am glad they had the items, but I wouldn't normally buy small items such as axles and Green Biscuits from this shop. Footnote: The shop subsequently contacted me and refunded the extra postage. They recommended speaking to them beforehand when ordering small items.
Brilliant service and very very quick delivery on 2 pairs of skates. Think ordered on the Monday and they arrived Wednesday. I also ordered 2 pairs of the exact same skates and the exact same size on 2 different transactions (one pair for me and one for pair for my son) and they even e-mailed to make sure I hadn’t put in an extra order in error - outstanding as most companies would have taken your money and sent. Can’t fault these guys. Will defo order all my hockey kit from here in the future when time to replace items.
Great service. Thanks
Simple purchase, quick delivery, good product
A very quick service, and a good magazine for all Hockey supporters.
Very knowledgeable and didn't pressure me into buying something that was not necessary. Speedy delivery and looking forward to getting back on the ice after 20+ years. Thank you Puck Stop
Great customer service and prices.
I recommend puck stop 100%! Great customer support, product arrives timely and love their selection of products too. Would be great if there was membership where you could collect points and use them towards purchases!
Amazing customer service yet again, was able to size my son for the chest protector just from my measurements and it fits him perfectly, the one I ordered originally would have fit him in 5 years and he certainly wouldn’t be returning to the ice next week Thank you guys
Really good customer service. I placed an order for an incorrect size but when I called up they sorted this there and then with no issues. Really fast delivery on items even over the Easter holidays. Thanks alot Puck Stop!
Brilliant fast and efficient service. Cant fault. Thank you
From beginning to end all service was straight forward - very prompt and professional
Ordered for my daughter’s birthday, really swift delivery and tracking info provided. She loves them! True to size.
Always a pleasure to shop with puckstop
Puck Stop is rated 4.92 based on 2,572 reviews