Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
I am unable to write a review as I have not yet received my order.
Hi Margaret, Really sorry you haven't received your delivery yet, it was shipped shortly after you placed your order. I have sent you an email to try and rectify the situation.
You have asked for a review but I have not received my goods.
Hi Donna Sorry to hear you haven't received your order. We have emailed you directly to resolve this issue. Thanks
The green biscuit pro slides well on an outdoor surface but unfortunately the rubber edges catch on the ground a lot forcing the puck to bobble quite frequently, also the puck chips very easily when taking shots on a goal.
Hi Darren, Thanks for your review. As discussed by email, we have sent you a replacement green biscuit puck which is designed for shooting. Hopefully this will work for you and you could possibly amend your review?
Product was good but to charge £4.99 post and packing to be a used tape roll tube and about six inch of bubble wrap complete joke
Recieved boots no puk in side thanks Gary ormiston
Good morning Gary Sorry to see your negative review. Could you possibly email us regarding the issue and we will see what we can do to resolve it for you? I have sent you a direct message containing our email address
Hi Gary, we looked in to your order and have shipped you the missing item. Sorry for any inconvenience Regards Rich Puck Stop
Snapped laces within a day of purchase, and when I come back for a refund, I don’t get anything!
(Sheffield) - Posted 1 year ago
The letters frayed and the padding ripped after one use
The stick has already broken and I would like to get sent a new one.
Hi Sean, Please contact us via email with some images of the stick and we will see what we can do for you sales@puckstop.com
I bought new skates last week. At home ,I realised that they were broke. I went to the store to return them and they said I can’t because they were already sharpened. And there is really bad service. I don’t recommend it.
Puck Stop is rated 4.92 based on 2,578 reviews