Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
Very comfortable great product
Quick delivery great product happy teenager
Arrived quickly good service
Great customer service and the delivery was here the next day! Will be buying stuff from here more often.
Great size for my daughter to carry all her hockey gear .
My daughter loves her new Bauer gloves! Super fast delivery. Thanks
Impressed with Puckstop's fast and painless service. The item arrived quickly and as advertised.

The online ordering was fast and easy. One small comment, I came to the item via a Google search. When I used Puckshop's own search to see if they had any alternative styles or colours, using several search terms it was not able to find even the mask I had set on another tab ready to buy.
Specialized store with wonderful staff
So happy with my recent purchase from Puck Stop! I purchased a Goalie Clavical Protector Senior as a present for a family member but I got an email explaining they had ran out of stock and it would be with me early the following week if I was able to wait. I thought the staff member that emailed me was lovely and I was happy to wait. Extremely pleased with the customer service as they emailed me almost immediately after I had made my order and as promised my delivery arrived early the following week! 5/5 would recommend this shop to anyone!
Excellent service as usual from Puck Stop. I've previously purchased a number of items, as well as a few queries about them, and every time they are quick and courteous, and the items arrive really quickly and well packaged (great choice of courier as well)! Would definitely recommend these guys if you need to buy anything (they stock a great range of quality goods), or just have a question about anything hockey related, as they know their stuff!
Great service
Always a pleasure ordering from Puckstop. My go-to hockey shop. Know this was an online order but the staff are just as spot on!
Great prices and great service...delivered really quickly.
Usual Puckstop fast efficient service and a great price. Kitting up after lockdowns been a pricey experience so appreciate the bargains.
I love this website and I would recommend it to anyone who wants hockey gear.
Puckstop literally delivered this the day after I ordered it which is pretty decent considering I ordered it at ten o clock the night before!
You have asked for a review but I have not received my goods.
Hi Donna

Sorry to hear you haven't received your order. We have emailed you directly to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Fast quick delivery.
Good quality easy to wear.
Puck Stop is rated 4.92 based on 2,456 reviews