Puck Stop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Puck Stop

About Puck Stop: Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

How would you rate Puck Stop ?

Ian F Simmet
"Great service and delivery, did what it said on the tin!! Many thanks."
Samantha Ross
"Fast response and delivery in 3 working days. Excellent value for money and quality of equipment fantastic. Website easy to navigate, brilliant service. ????"
Andy Goldberg
"Only came across this site by chance. Made an order for my son and everything arrived on. I has to exchange an item for a larger size again this was very simple and the team kept me updated via email. I would definitely recommend this place to purchase your hockey gear from very good indeed"
"Excellent delivery, and great product range"
"The service is second to none"
"Good products. Fast and efficient service. Highly recommended."
"As always, Puck Stop has delivered the visor at a good price and within the time specified. It's hard to go anywhere else when I know these guys do a great job!"
"Always reliable to deal with."
"Fantastic customer service nothing is too much trouble, response and delivery times are second to none."
"Perfect.- Delivery to central europe within 4 days."
"Without a doubt the best hockey shop around wether you go in store or shop online! Delivery is always quick"
"Got in touch with Puck Stop explaining what I needed, they told me what they had in stock and then I ordered online. Customer service was brilliant as always and they told me that less than 30mins after payment, the stick was packaged and ready to go. Puck Stop is second to none for helpfulness and customer service."
"Quick service for delivery bought for my son hes happy with it"
"The stick has already broken and I would like to get sent a new one."
Hi Sean,

Please contact us via email with some images of the stick and we will see what we can do for you

sales@puckstop.com
"Wonderful process...very quick and efficient...a great stick also...my 11 yr old loves it"
"Fast shipping,good price and always good service.Always pleasure to order from your store,most of the times you've got products at your store from the others."
"Always a first class service and delivery"
"Visors were great and arrived a lot sooner than expected. Customer service was outstanding even issuing a shipping refund when they had no obligation to do so. Thanks."
"Good fast service"
"Had exactly what was wanted"
"Nice twig, good price on sale, quick delivery. It was overpackaged... a massive cardboard box for a hockey stick. But overall, top service."
"Arrive within 24 hrs 👍"
"Great customer service and fast delivery every time! :)"
Puck Stop is rated 4.89 based on 480 reviews