Puck Stop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Puck Stop

About Puck Stop: Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre
159 Attercliffe Common
Sheffield
S9 2FA

How would you rate Puck Stop?

Ian F Simmet
"Great service and delivery, did what it said on the tin!! Many thanks."
Samantha Ross
Samantha Ross
Verified Buyer
"Fast response and delivery in 3 working days. Excellent value for money and quality of equipment fantastic. Website easy to navigate, brilliant service. ????"
Andy Goldberg
Andy Goldberg
Verified Buyer
"Only came across this site by chance. Made an order for my son and everything arrived on. I has to exchange an item for a larger size again this was very simple and the team kept me updated via email. I would definitely recommend this place to purchase your hockey gear from very good indeed"
"Very quick and helpful customer service"
"Got my skates in one week! Delivery company said April 23 - Got em today April 20 I can live with that, living in Norway :)"
Peter Kirshner
Verified Buyer
"Expert customer service great people will always use puck stop for my ice hockey needs"
"Fantastic customer service and excellent next day deliver, quality products and brilliant prices, will recommend puckstop to any one."
"Very speedy delivery, great quality product and perfect fit. Would highly recommend."
"Had a problem with a pair of skates after wearing them for 4 weeks they replaced them without question and a with a better skate. Excellent and friendly service"
Verified Buyer
"Great guards, could have perhaps done with larger size but comfortable and functional. Good value for money. Disappointed with delivery time, caused by courier hitch."
"Good service , prompt delivery,(paid for) wide stock range , reasonable prices"
"Fast and straight forward."
"Ordered a pair of Vapor 1x Skates Very fast reply on the mail. And I got the status as "parcel has been shipped" and a trackingnumber 10 minutes after the order. Shipping to Norway. Hopefully the skates are great too :) 5Stars from me, Joakim, Norway"
Rachel Morley
"Good quality item"
Christopher M Wilton
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and competitive prices. Quick response to email enquiries and always professional."
David Coffey
Verified Buyer
"Stick was delivered next day by courier as expected. Great service and courier even gave us a 2 hour delivery window which again was adhered to perfectly."
"I bought new skates last week. At home ,I realised that they were broke. I went to the store to return them and they said I can’t because they were already sharpened. And there is really bad service. I don’t recommend it."
Chris Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"One the the best purchases I have ever done the stick in incredible and it was so quick getting here"
Stephen Fairclough
Verified Buyer
"We've been shopping at Puck Stop for many years, and we always get a great friendly and knowledgeable service in the shop. When ordering online, they're always helpful and delivery is extremely quick. Prices are also very competitive, if not the cheapest on most products."
Michael Arnold
Verified Buyer
"Excellent pads. Great service quick delivery"
Clare Brown
Verified Buyer
"Next day delivery! Always a bonus and the item is amazing for what I need it for"
Tom Forster
Verified Buyer
"I wanted some lower price range boots for my son as he is wants to start playing Hockey and i didn't want to spend too much in case he decides against it, found the Bauer X200 skates on sale on Puckstop. brought them online using the size guide, and had them delivered quickly with no problems. Very happy with the skates and will use Puckstop again in future"
"Prompt delivery and great value for money"
Puck Stop is rated 4.89 based on 421 reviews