Puck Stop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Puck Stop

About Puck Stop: Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre
159 Attercliffe Common
Sheffield
S9 2FA

How would you rate Puck Stop ?

Ian F Simmet
"Great service and delivery, did what it said on the tin!! Many thanks."
Samantha Ross
Samantha Ross
Verified Buyer
"Fast response and delivery in 3 working days. Excellent value for money and quality of equipment fantastic. Website easy to navigate, brilliant service. ????"
Andy Goldberg
Andy Goldberg
Verified Buyer
"Only came across this site by chance. Made an order for my son and everything arrived on. I has to exchange an item for a larger size again this was very simple and the team kept me updated via email. I would definitely recommend this place to purchase your hockey gear from very good indeed"
"A very good store plenty of choice and helpful staff."
"Superfast delivery"
Adrian Nathaniel James
Unverified Reviewer
"I have purchased multiple pairs of skates from this company and the speed and service along with the customer support they offer is fantastic. I purchased a pair of skates which the trigger system for said skates failed , so I contacted Puckstop and heard back within a few hours. They asked me to return the skates so they could repair them for me and did the whole process within 3 days which amazed me. I will always rate this company highly and would always recommend them. 10/10"
"Very quick response to my order"
"Quick delivery"
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service, delivery And quality value for money gear."
Orla Adams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quick delivery. The bag was just what we wanted, thanks very much"
Angela Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always, thank you."
Simon Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Puck Stop provided great advice when I was deciding between a few different products. Delivery was very speedy too."
"My skates were delivered very quickly and the correct size - the sizing guide is pretty accurate which was useful as the only down side of buying skates online would be that you don’t know if they’ll fit"
"Great piece of kit, strong, sturdy zips, loads of space, should last well past my career."
Verified Buyer
"Delivered goods on time as promised. Insoles are the last touch in footbed comfort. Really pleased. Thanks again. Definitely recommended. ... puck stop and goods."
Fiona Rolleston
Verified Buyer
"Great service as usual. Fast delivery and great products. Have just ordered another item and looking forward to receiving it. Would recommend for all your hockey needs"
"Puck Stop's shipping to the US was very reasonably priced and incredibly fast. I preordered a pair of CCM AS 1 skates on 23/April, the skates shipped the 25th, and I received them the 30th, only three days after the official release."
Louise Laverick
"Excellent service"
Steven Ward
Verified Buyer
"good customer communication quick delivery"
Marin Korec
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately, stick broke on third time I took it on ice."
Alex Tring
Verified Buyer
"Products were as described. Postage was very fast and staff were very helpful when I had a few enquiries I needed answering. Will shop at Puck stop again"
Charlotte Wildsmith
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, stick was exactly what I wanted. No fuss can’t complain"
Martin Pettit
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived promptly and as expected. Just wish the socks could really make me skate and play better."
Puck Stop is rated 4.89 based on 451 reviews