Puck Stop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Puck Stop

About Puck Stop: Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre
159 Attercliffe Common
Sheffield
S9 2FA

How would you rate Puck Stop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ian F Simmet
Ian F Simmet
Verified Buyer
"Great service and delivery, did what it said on the tin!! Many thanks."
Samantha Ross
Samantha Ross
Verified Buyer
"Fast response and delivery in 3 working days. Excellent value for money and quality of equipment fantastic. Website easy to navigate, brilliant service. ????"
Andy Goldberg
Andy Goldberg
Verified Buyer
"Only came across this site by chance. Made an order for my son and everything arrived on. I has to exchange an item for a larger size again this was very simple and the team kept me updated via email. I would definitely recommend this place to purchase your hockey gear from very good indeed"
James Carter
Verified Reviewer
"This company always go above and beyond for their customers. Nothing is too much trouble. Why would you shop anywhere else?"
Susan Carton
Verified Buyer
"The items that I bought were perfect for my inline hockey mad grandson."
Chris Whitmore
Verified Buyer
"Great item at a fantastic price"
"If there was an excellent tab, I'd pick that! Service was great and no issues with delivery etc. Packaging good and really happy with the skates. Would definitely recommend to friends."
"Excellent products and fast delivery"
Cleo Chapman Russell
Verified Buyer
"son loves it. .it's become his number 1 stick rather than the reserve it was meant to be 😁"
"Contacted Puck Stop by phone and a friendly Salesperson with knowledge on CCM provided great help with all my concerns regarding size and fit. Speedy delivery."
"Great quality waxed laces, at a great price. Really helped tighten my hockey boots, would recommend for anyone with unwaxed laces."
Andre Carrington
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery got my equipment before my next training session"
Liam Concannon
Verified Buyer
"Great skates and even better the price. I did have an issue with the stock steels not being straight. I did contact puck stop and I ended up upgrading to step steels as they are much better quality. No fault of puck stop just ccm putting cheap steel on high end skates. Customer service great as usual and all sorted within 24hours"
"Speedy delivery and excellent product"
Susan Summerson
Verified Buyer
"Great help on phone to help to help me work out flex on stick"
"Very fast delivery, product was as described."
"After a brief call to the store regarding purchasing the skates the member of staff was informative on the product and assisted me with any concerns I had."
"Fast efficient delivery of a good quality product."
"Boom, cage and ball from online order to door in under 18hrs. Smashin` customer service too with great advice on fitting the cage! Top stuff."
"Quick email response and go out of their way to meet your needs!"
Robert Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and friendly service. Very happy with them and will use again soon"
"Great customer service and speedy delivery. My son is also very happy with his new shin pads"
"Great skates with quick delivery and best price. They are also fast and responsive to questions and have great communication. I was told exactly when to expect my skates and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again."
Puck Stop is rated 4.91 based on 365 reviews