Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
Great product and really quick delivery ๐Ÿ‘Œ
excellent service
Quality product quality service I would always recommend using Puckstop to anyone๐Ÿ‘
Well fitting masks, if slightly expensive in comparison to similar products. Do have a certain style appeal.
Always has great service but online and in-store from Puckstop. Have gone the extra mile on plenty of orders in the past and have got me sorted with the right gear when there in person!
Next day , ready for my game
10 out of 5 start amazing ๐Ÿคฉ would never get any other laces again servin me well my slime thanks g xx
Verry goodo9i
Originally wasn't in stock, but puckstop kept me fully updated of when it was expected and offered a refund if required. I was happy to wait, had regular updates and it arrived well before it was due. Can't fault the service at all ๐Ÿ‘
Puck Stop 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Ideal for outdoor play on tarmac etc, they fit snugly to the stick. They can be secured with tape over top, leaving the bottom plastic edge friction free. They are universally expensive to buy, but worth it to protect your favourite sticks, and last a good while before perishing (mine lasted a year playing ball hockey a couple times a week)
Puck Stop 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Really good customer service, order extra bolts and the rang to make sure in wanted them as the came with another item in the same order.
First class service delivered on time
Protect everybody round me and myself with the Bauer Reversible Face Mask I use everyday at places like the rink, and stores and elsewhere It is washable by hand wash or in the washer if it's necessary. Very good
Please ensure you put the correct address on the parcel. It took days to get it delivered and then to find.
Very comfy able and very protective
Great service again AAA***
Always had a great service from these guys over the years. I have been let down by many other hockey shops online and in store before, never by puck stop. I now only buy from these guys.
Good value, accurate and speedy delivery.
Always my first choice for hockey gear. Have ordered twice recently and both times asked them to make changes to the order because I have missed items or changed my mind, and they have been really accommodating. Great service thanks.
Excellent service