Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
Delivery was good pricing was a bit high when it was on sale , found cheaper from other site after purchase
I bought this as a replacement to one i bought in store, this one seems a little softer then the previous ball and has issued during stick handling on back hand.
Received my order through when it said it would be here, skates and shorts fit well, but when I opened the shorts up the details on the back of them were all scratched!
A little disappointed that they were not sharpened, and also really dislike dpd as a delivery service! Otherwise great boots and quick service!
I have no problem with Puck Stop, however the delivery firm you use, dpd, are incompetent. After a number of emails of complaint I finally has to pick up my order from a local pick up point.
It was good but there was nothing for me
(Sheffield) - Posted 2 years ago
Very fast delivery, but very expensive postage for such a little item.
Sadly on this occasion I cancelled my order as the item wasn't in stock. Other purchases made from puck stop excellent. Which is why I go back to them.
Staff are brilliant, just the stock is about 10% more expensive than other hockey shops out there
Good service and fast