Private Finance Ltd Reviews

259 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Verified Reviewer

Both Shaun and Sarah at Private finance have made the task of finding the right remortgage product to suit our needs as painless as possible. We were presented with a few options based on our requirements and the pros and cons of each clearly explained to us. This helped us to easily identify the right product for us. The transition was handled extremely professionally with excellent communication maintained throughout the process. I would be very happy to recommend Private Finance to friends to use when it is time for them to remortgage.
Unverified Reviewer

Ela Kosciuk
Verified Buyer

Our property purchase was completed yesterday and we received the keys to our new home! The service we have obtained from Salman Sarwar and Private Finance Ltd was extremely outstanding. Salman has been really helpful, professional, positive, patient and showed a high quality of support we've never experienced before.
There are no words to describe our appreciation and respect towards Salman Sarwar in terms of his positive and professional approach to us, first-time inexperienced buyers.
We would like to express our gratitude for immediate replies to our emails and telephone calls, as well as the arrangement of building insurance. We were guided through everything during a very stressful time!
Absolutely fantastic service from Mark Frampton from Private Finance Ltd who offered excellent life covers for both my husband and myself.
We would definitely recommend Private Finance Ltd to anyone searching for a mortgage.
Verified Reviewer

Having been introduced to Private Finance Ltd, I decided to look wider than my existing lender, closer to the mortgage redemption date than I would have considered ideal , The service I obtained from Simon Kelly and Private Finance Ltd throughout was outstanding. Command of market knowledge could not have been better. A more favourable rate was found along with a generally better structure and the process to move to a new lender was extraordinarily efficient and streamlined. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Mr And Mrs Lowrie
Verified Buyer

Chloe & Ryan were both really helpful, extremely quick with their responses, which made the whole procedure really easy for myself, I would because of the above not hesitate in using the service again in the future.
Dr Naadir Ansari
Verified Buyer

These guys got me the mortgage we needed when everyone else said it couldn't be done. And at a good rate. That says it all.
Rosemary Neale
Verified Buyer

My partner and I are not the easiest to provide finance for as we are getting on a bit but Private Finance were not fazed were very positive and helped enormously
Verified Buyer

We found Ryan to be very professional and efficient. His assistant Chloe is a credit to him and ensured we were never left wondering or waiting. We were given regular updates and they and they even secured a lower rate for us after we had agreed our mortgage offer, due to the change in interest rates.
Simon Hawes
Verified Buyer

Private Finace did a fantastic job on advising us on mortgage products and also sourcing the right deal for our needs.

They made the process very straight forward and were always on email and the phone if we had any questions.

Their work and assistance was invaluable to us and I would highly recommend their their service to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Ann
Verified Buyer

Private Finance provides a fast , efficient and friendly service . I would recommend them to anyone and have used them several times myself.
Christine Berry
Verified Buyer

Prompt, helpful and friendly advice from Jason Hall.
Katie Tompsett
Verified Reviewer

I couldn't of asked for better from Private Finance, they were fantastic and a great help. Fast service and very quick at what they do. Sarah was amazing and I would definitely recommend her as well as Private Finance to any of my friends/family.
Thank you again.
Verified Reviewer

Exceptional service received from Private Finance. Very happy to recommend based on my experience.
Frank Rush
Verified Buyer

Michelle Clack was very helpful in securing the remortgage we wanted. A few times we thought we would not get the interest only mortgage we wanted but she came up with solutions that got us there in the end.
Verified Buyer

Salman was amazing, worked in timely fashion, answered all my issues, professional and approachable
Joe Charlton
Verified Buyer

Tim and Maniksha were extremely helpful. Always contactable and more than happy to provide valuable advice. A great service that I would certainly recommend.
Paul Willis & Fani Drakouli
Verified Buyer

Our mortgage advisor Tim was very friendly and proactive, was explaining all details, was slways available when we needed more to ask and at the end all we explained initially was delivered. Maniksha was equally exceptional.
German

interest, helpful, easy,
Mr Pardeep Singh
Verified Buyer

Always attentive to personal needs. Easy to contact and received swift replies to any queries. Very good understanding of the for expats. Will highly recommend this service to others. Thank you
Verified Reviewer

We recently remortgaged with Private Finance and found the service impeccable.

With acumen and a great personable manner, Martin ensured that our initial meeting and continued contact afterwards were both professional and insightful.

Would recommend to friends and family for their own personal matters.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 259 reviews