Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy

"Can’t recommed this company highly enough. Edward managed to refinance all our existing properties to allow us to buy an amazing new home. There are fees which we were nervous about but I can honestly say it’s worth it. They managed to achieve something no other mortgage advisor was able to do."
"I can highly recommend Private Finance especially Tim Nye. He sorted out my mortgage professionally and quickly answering all of my many questions."
"Julian Ward was excellent. I was buying a timber-framed house and had been having problems finding a lender that was willing to provide a mortgage as a result of the non-standard construction, both talking directly to banks and via an adviser at a different firm. Julian not only found a suitable lender, but also made the application process extremely smooth."
"Wonderful service from Private Finance Ltd. I wouldn't ever change my mortgage without their help and advice. Highly recommended."
"As always prompt, professional and very good. I would happily recommend."
"We contacted Private Finance having been badly let down by a large well known broker who had failed to identify a suitable lender for us. Shaun quickly grasped our particular specific set of circumstances and was able to immediately identify a lender who he believed would be a good fit. Whereas previously we'd had a painful 8 week process ending in refusal, we had a smooth 3 week process with great communication leading to an offer enabling us to secure the property."
"Quick, efficient and straightforward - Simon Kelly made everything clear and simple. Excellent."
"I have been using Private Finance, and in particular Tim Nye for some while now. In my experience they've always been a pleasure to deal with; attentive, diligent and very competitive I simply don't see any need in looking elsewhere. Highly recommended."
"The service provided by Private Finance was superb. Tim Nye was perfect in helping me choose a new mortgage, I couldn't have been happier with the service I received."
"Oliver Warmington was fantastic in helping us secure our recent mortgage. There were several hurdles involved due to being self employed and Oliver successfully helped us buy a new family home. Excellent service and would thoroughly recommend Private Finance."
"Tim Nye was extremely professional and helpful. Found a very good mortgage deal and progressed matters through to completion swiftly. Thank you."
"Outstanding job from Julian Ward who managed to get us the right mortgage at the best possible rate which couldn’t be matched by other brokers we spoke to. Our timetable was aggressive too but thanks to Fiona Perrin’s relentless chasing of the lender, we got the deal over the line. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Private Finance team for your financial needs."
"Geoff managed to source and secure a remortgage at VERY short notice, saving me thousands in the process. Legend!"
"Happy to recommend. Always on the end of the phone, and we have now secured two mortgages with them, so very happy."
"Outstanding service - managed to secure the best rate for our remortgage. Can't recommend Private Finance highly enough."
"As a first time buyer I cannot recommend Michelle enough for her help, support and guidance in securing me a mortgage. With regular updates and comprehensive advice I was in good hands. She has gone above and beyond for me and certainly won’t be using anyone else – Thank you!"
"Geoffrey has provided regular updates and helped enormously smooth the process of re-mortgaging. He has a positive approach to solving problems. We would recommend Private Finance to friends and family. Thank you for your hard work."
"Excellent service - comprehensive advice, fast response time, take all the burden of paperwork on themselves, flexible schedule. I will definitely use their services again."
"Very responsive and quick service"
"This is an excellent company...5 stars without question. They were successfully able to arrange our mortgage, which proved complicated at different stages of the process. In addition, they arranged for our initial building insurance. When it came time to renew the policy we attempted to renew directly, which proved more costly. Stacey at PF Ltd. was able to secure a new policy for us that saved over £100. Outstanding staff!"
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 506 reviews