Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Simon Kelly was excellent
FH
Jamie Cumberland
Verified Buyer

Michelle Clack was very helpful and on call at all times - some how she seemed to answer my question before I asked them!! I was well informed at all times and very pleased the process. will be using PF for my next mortgage.
thanks
Jamie Cumberland
Verified Buyer

Very helpful answering all questions and great communication
Amy Nash
Verified Buyer

Private finance helped me to secure my first ever mortgage to buy the house I wanted. Without Michaels help I do not think I would have secured my mortgage as he made sure we tried everything possible to secure the mortgage and at a good rate for my first buy. I would definitely recommend private finance.

Lucy Pocock

Great communication
James Mann
Verified Buyer

I had previously been using another mortgage broker who was unable to find me a mortgage product as I only had one years accounts for my new business. The house I was buying was £1.325m and I was looking for a 75% loan.
I was then recommended to Tim Nye at Private Finance by our estate agent. He was very helpful and had several suggestions to raise the funds, we ended up going with a new lender called Pepper who have provided an excellent mortgage at under 2% and lent the full amount I wanted.
The service I received from Tim was excellent and he quickly worked through any queries that needed sorting to satisfy the lender. Once the application was submitted I was looked after by Maniksha who was very efficient and always kept me updated without the need for me to call in and chase.
Private Finance do charge a broker fee to arrange the mortgage but it is well worth paying for the expertise and service they provide, I would highly recommend them!
Many thanks
Unverified Reviewer

Mr And Mrs Pickles
Verified Buyer

Excellent advice and service from Private Finance, they secured us a mortgage on a property that our bank wouldn't entertain.
We had tried for months to get a mortgage on a run down property but didn't get the correct advice.
As soon as we spoke to Ryan we were told exactly what we could and couldn't do and we completed on the property a few months later.
Ryan and Chloe kept us up dated constantly and sorted every detail out.

Michael Bunn
Verified Buyer

Private Finance acted on my behalf for both the re-mortgage of my buy to let flat and a mortgage on a new home purchase. I have been very impressed with the whole service provided by both Salman Sarwar and Edward Checkley, who we would have no hesitation in recommending in the future to our friends and associates.
Verified Buyer

Shaun and Sarah at Private Finance have now arranged two mortgages for me. My financial situation is not particularly standard and they have always been able to find suitable products from reputable lenders. They are very efficient and easy to deal with and I highly recommend them.
Verified Reviewer

Tim and Maniksha @ Private Finance have been with-doubt integral to the success of my recent purchase. I would happily suggest their services to anyone looking for advice or professional assistance in this sector. In a world where personal contact with a client is dying art a huge and important attribute P-F is how readily contactable they are on the telephone. Many Thanks
Verified Reviewer

Both Shaun and Sarah at Private finance have made the task of finding the right remortgage product to suit our needs as painless as possible. We were presented with a few options based on our requirements and the pros and cons of each clearly explained to us. This helped us to easily identify the right product for us. The transition was handled extremely professionally with excellent communication maintained throughout the process. I would be very happy to recommend Private Finance to friends to use when it is time for them to remortgage.
Unverified Reviewer

Ela Kosciuk
Verified Buyer

Our property purchase was completed yesterday and we received the keys to our new home! The service we have obtained from Salman Sarwar and Private Finance Ltd was extremely outstanding. Salman has been really helpful, professional, positive, patient and showed a high quality of support we've never experienced before.
There are no words to describe our appreciation and respect towards Salman Sarwar in terms of his positive and professional approach to us, first-time inexperienced buyers.
We would like to express our gratitude for immediate replies to our emails and telephone calls, as well as the arrangement of building insurance. We were guided through everything during a very stressful time!
Absolutely fantastic service from Mark Frampton from Private Finance Ltd who offered excellent life covers for both my husband and myself.
We would definitely recommend Private Finance Ltd to anyone searching for a mortgage.
Verified Reviewer

Having been introduced to Private Finance Ltd, I decided to look wider than my existing lender, closer to the mortgage redemption date than I would have considered ideal , The service I obtained from Simon Kelly and Private Finance Ltd throughout was outstanding. Command of market knowledge could not have been better. A more favourable rate was found along with a generally better structure and the process to move to a new lender was extraordinarily efficient and streamlined. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Mr And Mrs Lowrie
Verified Buyer

Chloe & Ryan were both really helpful, extremely quick with their responses, which made the whole procedure really easy for myself, I would because of the above not hesitate in using the service again in the future.
Dr Naadir Ansari
Verified Buyer

These guys got me the mortgage we needed when everyone else said it couldn't be done. And at a good rate. That says it all.
Rosemary Neale
Verified Buyer

My partner and I are not the easiest to provide finance for as we are getting on a bit but Private Finance were not fazed were very positive and helped enormously
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 272 reviews