Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Mo
Verified Reviewer

Real insight and expertise allowed Ryan Garbett to rescue a failing purchase and got us a brilliant deal. His experience allowed him to grasp our situation which was not exactly straightforward and he was able to guide us to the right provider within a tight timeframe. His assistant Chloe Leavesley also was superb going above and beyond in the support she provided. An excellent and professional service.
Mike
Verified Reviewer

Michelle managed our difficult case excellently. I had spoken to lots of brokers and no one could help until Michelle. She worked hard to get us the mortgage for our dream home, big thanks to her and the whole Private Finance team.
Jonny
Verified Reviewer

Private Finance were so helpful. They really helped take the edge off out first time house buying and helped us feel confident we were making the best choices. Very happy.
Angela R
Verified Reviewer

I am a total advocate for Private Finance and in particular Michelle Clack who is an absolute star. The personal attention and responsiveness was outstanding. Thank you.
Katy (SW1)
Verified Reviewer

I would like to congratulate Tim Nye and the charming Maniksha & the team at Private Finance ltd for an amazing service, great deal, quick turn around and exceptional customer service and aftercare. We had an amazingly positive and successful experience securing our mortgage with Tim Nye - Tim rapidly found us the best deal on the market to suit our circumstances, turned all the paperwork around in 48 hours - even doing a conference call with us at 9am on a Saturday morning to suit our schedule. We moved into our 'dream home' last week and I can honestly say we could not have secured it without Tim's advice support and efficiency in turning things around at short notice. I would also like to say thank you to Maniksha who provided great customer service throughout the process. Thanks to all at Private Finance for making our dream a reality.
Kiel Shaw
Verified Buyer

Professional ability to liaise with provider for both mortgage and insurer and impeccable communication. Private Finance managed to find a solution from a less than conventional applicant and found us a superb product which we were very pleased with.
Ray Anderson
Verified Buyer

I feel that Private Finance provided mw with very efficient and effective service. I needed to obtain a Mortgage in principle quickly in order to be "proceed able" and then to proceed urgently on buying a property. The consultant was able to provide to determine a number of options quickly, including options that were not immediately apparent from my perspective.
As a result of the service from Simon Marsh I have been able to purchase the house that we desired. Originally I had contacted another finance company who I had used previously, and was waiting for them to contact me when my estate agent suggested that I contacted Simon. The Mortgage in principle was in place before the other company had contacted me!

Many Thanks to both Simon, and Conor for being available at several stages during of a very stressful house purchase to provide help, guidance, and re-assurance.

I would use and recommend Private Finance in the future.
Laura
Verified Buyer

My partner and I had been looking to re-mortgage for a while, but due to some credit rating issues, had no luck elsewhere! Michelle Clack managed our application and found us a great deal, and it only took 3 weeks. Highly recommend!
Verified Reviewer

The service and hand holding throughout has been excellent. So much patience, perseverence, professionalism and kindness. I would highly recommend as it has been faultless. Thank you to Mark for everything. I am very grateful for all the help.
Verified Buyer

Superb service throughout in a time of extreme pressure for us. Very easy to contact, excellent professionalism and hugely impressed. So much better than high street banks!
Miriam
Verified Buyer

Julian Ward helped us find a mortgage, with the splendid Stacey Wright assisting in the final stages. Julian helped us find the right mortgage - in fact he did it several times over as our requirements changed. He was professional, sympathetic as our sale process lurched from disaster to disaster and he devoted enormous time and energy to helping us.
Verified Buyer

We worked with Shaun Church and Sarah Sheppard at Private Finance on the mortgage and re-mortgage of two properties. The service was absolutely exceptional and they were both a pleasure to work with. Their communication was extremely responsive and their advice clear and reassuring. We would readily recommend Private Finance to anyone.
Simon Lane
Verified Reviewer

Shaun Church and this team have been fantastic in helping us obtain a competitive mortgage for our first property. The process was efficiently run and in a conscientious and professional manner. They were able to provide good reliable advice and assisted us in meeting all the lenders requirements. I would thoroughly recommend their services.
Jonathan Coleborn
Verified Buyer

Having been referred to Tim Nye in late 2016 I have been continually impressed with the speed of service, product knowledge and expertise provided by Private Finance. My requirements were too complex for a high street lender and hence I sought expert industry advice. Tim and the team helped facilitate the right package for me and I would be happy to recommend them to others and return myself in the future. Thanks to Maniksha Shah for her persistence, attention to detail and conscientiousness.
Paul Nelson
Verified Buyer

Great service and proposal by Darren was exactly what we were looking for, thanks
Redin Dokaj
Verified Buyer

Great service received form Private finance to remortgage my property and they got me a great deal without any hassle, my mortgage adviser Darren Littler was ever so professional and supportive. I would use them again for sure.
Bev Seeley
Verified Buyer

Luke Blair and Conor Carpenter were both pleasant and helpful and always responded promptly to calls and e-mails. We found them to be very professional.
Mr & Mrs Davis
Verified Buyer

This is not a "off the shelf company" Amazing from start to finish. We had been researching for months to see what mortgage we would get accepted for. Ed and his team provided us with expert great advice and we manage to get the house of our dreams. I'm not really one to leave reviews but thought I would leave one, having been in our new home now for nearly 3 months now. Thank you
Peter
Verified Reviewer

An excellent and efficient service from start to finish. Sarah Sheppard in particular was fabulous in chasing things up as necessary to ensure a successful and timely completion.
Verified Reviewer

I've used Private Finance for mortgages and re-mortgages a few times; each time, Michelle Clack has been excellent. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 300 reviews