Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd ?

"Excellent service from my mortgage broker Luke Blair, who stuck doggedly to the task in hand despite some unforeseen setbacks. Good cross-service follow up too."
Michelle L
Verified Buyer
"Private Finance will save us a lot of money by arranging a much more competitive rate on our mortgage. Due to the rate they have managed to negotiate the amount we will pay each month in the future will be significantly less than we were paying to our existing mortgage company. I only wish that I had heard about them before! There were a few complications with our re-mortgage which made the process a little longer but throughout the staff were extremely informative, helpful and really cheerful. This made the whole process a pleasurable and worthwhile experience."
"I would recommend Martin from private finance to anyone going forward who is looking for a smooth process from start to finish. Especially if they are applying of their first mortgage as was I. Martin was calm, understanding and very informative. He has always been available to talk to on the phone no matter what the question and also didn't rush or make me feel as though my questions were ridiculous (which i am sure a number of them were). If he missed my call he would always follow up with a swift reply less than 24 hours later. Which for me is an excellent turn around! Well done Martin for delivering such a great service. He is an asset to your team at private finance!"
"By finding very quickly the solution to our need for short term mortgage finance. Holding my hand throughout the process. Having really pleasant people to deal with."
"My broker (Luke Blair) listened to my needs and offered several solutions, one of which proved far superior to anything the competing mortgage broker offered. The response was fast and Luke communicated clearly, laying out the pros and cons of each solution. Queries were speedily dealt with by phone or email. All in all an excellent service. Our thanks to Luke."
"Always very helpful right from the start to completion. Could not have done all the requirements without the support of PF."
"Julian at Private Finance managed to facilitate what others couldn't. He worked tirelessly in this pursuit and I can't thank him enough. I can only recommend this company."
"Private Finance were extremely thorough and professional in both offering expert advice and in guiding us through the process of securing finance for a major purchase. Simon Kelly and his colleague Chloe deserve a special mention for their outstanding customer service -faultless from our initial enquiry to the successful conclusion of the transaction."
"Private finance and especially Michelle Lister helped myself and wife by the home of our dreams. Buying the house was not straight forward. It needed the expert knowledge of Michelle to combine mortgage porting, a buy to let and a commercial mortgage to create everything needed for us to buy our house. But Michelle and private finance not only organised the finance they also supported us with constant communication and held our hand all the way to the end. I would not hesitate to recommend Private Finance for all your mortgage needs. Thank you."
"I have had the pleasure of dealing with Private Finance recently as my broker Mr Kanna Mayu has moved here. In the time I have been using Private Finance's services and more importantly Kanna as a personal broker, I can say his advise, market knowledge of residential mortgage products and turnaround through to completion is impeccable. I regularly use only him out of choice and recommend his services to all family and friends given the high level of confidence I have in his opinion and his service provided. Kanna as well as George whom assists him, are an asset to Private Finance, as was Kanna to his previous employer and I look forward to regularly doing business with him as I have done for the Last 5 Years since were introduced. Keep up the good work!"
"VERY HELPFUL AND I COULDNT FAULT THE CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION FROM TIM AND HIS TEAM WITH THE VARIOUS STAGES ,WE WENT THROUGH FROM START TO FINISH ON A VERY CHALLENGING MORTGAGE APPLICATION"
"Excellent service and result. I spoke with another broker who advised I couldn’t get a mortgage with the bank Private Finance had found me a mortgage with due to my personal commission structure. Everything went through in the end very well and the rate they got me was far better than anyone else could offer. Tim Nye and Maniksha Shah were both incredibly helpful throughout the process and are to Thank for the end result."
"Very good service from Tim and Maniksha. They kept me well informed throughout the process and were always available or quick to respond to any questions I had. I will certainly use the firm again in the future."
"Jason was outstanding from start to finish in the process of guiding me through my first mortgage. I would highly recommend private finance to anyone needing a mortgage."
"Simon Kelly at Private Finance was recommended to me by a friend and now I can see why! Simon has always been extremely reliable, helpful, knowledgable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone as the best mortgage broker."
"I was recommended to Private Finance by Brighton Capital Management to arrange a remortgage of our house to take advantage of the lower interest rates currently available. I expected fees but also a value-added service to achieve as good a deal as I could have arranged independently. The process started badly when the first application to Santander was rejected by the bank. I expect a professional service to be aware of lender restrictions. This cost valuable time and now meant I was trying to access information whilst away on our annual holiday. Eventually the delay led to another month’s payment being made to SGB at the higher interest that I was trying to avoid. Fees and costs appeared by drip feed and are listed below. £1505 PF Fees (reduced after a rejection of the initial charges) £995 Arrangement Fee, £295 Survey £660 Legal Fees £180 Independent legal advice for Daughter. £2549 Unnecessary extra month’s payment to SGB These could, and should, have been detailed to me by PF at the outset. Metrobank’s offer made them quite clear, so should PF. Metrobank’s web site details a similar loan to the one I have and there is free valuation and legal assist included (product code R1418). I expect terms at least as good as I could achieve independently. The amount of work I had to do to achieve the remortgage was nearly doubled (and in several instances trebled) from that which I would have had to do if I had approached Metrobank independently. I understand the need for information from me but do not understand having to repeat the information to both my solicitor and Metrobank as well. In summary, this is the first time I have used a mortgage broker. As the situation stands it will be the last time. I will not be able to recommend PF to anyone."
"Coming from abroad and encountering the many peculiarities of the UK system and requirements for purchasing a property, it was a relief to get in touch with Tim Nye who served me very well. Thanks to his expert assistance we were able to secure a loan and he remained patient throughout the process despite my many dumb questions."
"A friend recommended using Private Finance and were thrilled when they took on our unique case. Sarah went above and beyond to ensure that we secured our mortgage and was there every step of the way to answer any questions we had. What we anticipated would be a long and painful process turned out to be a lot easier, and it is all down to the guidance and support we received from Private Finance."
"We had a great experience dealing with Private Finance Ltd. Kanna and George went above and beyond to ensure that we secured our mortgage and were fantastic from start to finish!"
"Before searching for a property, I had gone through 4 mortgage advisors and none of them were able to deliver the particular requirements that I was looking for. Then I came across Michelle Clack. She was not only able to meet my requirements, but she actually exceeded my expectations. Although I thought it might be too good to be true, the process was professional and smooth the whole way and Michelle delivered exactly what she had promised. Not to mention that she was always there to answer my questions and responded quickly when there were any issues. Thank you Michelle!"
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 376 reviews