Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd ?

"From the initial call with Simon Marsh through to Conor McGin managing our application the service has been first class. The advise we were given was on point and Conor provided updates as quickly as possible, even when on holiday!"
"Michelle was very responsive and followed up with us at each stage. Everything was done to make the process easier."
"Very professional, personal and responsive service. Only issues were with the building society legal team!"
"Very efficient and helpful"
"Found a good re-mortgage deal with our existing provider reducing our monthly payments. Tim was helpful and friendly in responding to my questions. However, I did have to provide the correct Mortgage offer back to Tim, as he did not have the right one on the system. I also found the number of follow ups to provide this feedback was totally excessive and has become annoying."
Charles,
I must apologise for annoying you with excessive requests to provide feedback; I must accept my share of the blame for this. We are passionate about doing all we can to delight our clients and wherever possible look for evidence that we are doing so. It seems that we have been somewhat overenthusiastic and apologise for that! Please do get in touch with me if ever you need to. Kindest regard, Simon Checkley MD.
"We had a very long transaction due to new construction, and George and his team could not have been more accomodating given we were overseas. I would highly recommend them for ex pat mortgages. No one else in UK could seem to handle this!"
"I feel that Private Finance provided mw with very efficient and effective service. I needed to obtain a Mortgage in principle quickly in order to be "proceed able" and then to proceed urgently on buying a property. The consultant was able to provide to determine a number of options quickly, including options that were not immediately apparent from my perspective. As a result of the service from Simon Marsh I have been able to purchase the house that we desired. Originally I had contacted another finance company who I had used previously, and was waiting for them to contact me when my estate agent suggested that I contacted Simon. The Mortgage in principle was in place before the other company had contacted me! Many Thanks to both Simon, and Conor for being available at several stages during of a very stressful house purchase to provide help, guidance, and re-assurance. I would use and recommend Private Finance in the future."
"Having been referred to Tim Nye in late 2016 I have been continually impressed with the speed of service, product knowledge and expertise provided by Private Finance. My requirements were too complex for a high street lender and hence I sought expert industry advice. Tim and the team helped facilitate the right package for me and I would be happy to recommend them to others and return myself in the future. Thanks to Maniksha Shah for her persistence, attention to detail and conscientiousness."
"All the team at Private Finance were very good at their job and more than willing to help which, as I live overseas, was very useful to make use of."
"Edward & Salman Phase 1 Loan assessment, structuring and sourcing was fantastic however, we would like a little more communication with regards to the progression of the loan although I appreciate it is currently up to us to provide the lender with the required information. Phase 2 We are very keen to press on with phase 2. We will have the build costs by Friday 27th May. Regards, Henry"
"I was very satisfied with the personal service provided by Private Finance and Tim Nye. All my questions were answered clearly and promptly, which enabled me to make decisions. The only disappointment was with Clydesdale Bank, where on two occasions delays could have been avoided and nearly caused us to miss the exchange date set. However, the diligence of Private Finance meant that this issue was resolved."
"Found me a buy-to-let mortgage which a previous potential buyer of the same flat could not get - and with the same mortgage provider. Friendly, helpful and professional. Would use again and recommend to friends."
"Always accessible, friendly, personal service, extremely quick to provide information, very responsive. Two mildly problematic things that may or may not have been due to Private Finance - I couldn't tell where the problem lay so forgive me if not relevant: (1) I received a letter from the mortgage provider to say my application had been cancelled because they hadn't received some documents in time (alarming, but swiftly rectified!); (2) the fact that my house is a listed building was specifically discussed but was left off the house insurance documentation, until I spotted it and called up to rectify."
"easily available on telephone. very helpful. answered all my questions asap."
"Very prompt, responsive service. Helpful in both assessing the market and completing forms / applications. Would recommend to others."
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 442 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!