Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd
customer service
Read Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Private Finance Ltd:

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy
Always first class service. Swift and easy.
Posted 15 minutes ago
I didn't expect Conor at Private Finance to be able to find a mortgage solution for my circumstances. I was wrong. I now have a mortgage exactly suited to my needs. Suffice to say I am very pleased with the service provided by Private Finance and Conor in particular. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to others.
Fantastic service, Simon sorted me out with exactly what I wanted and at a better interest rate than I could get else where. Would recommend their service to anyone. Hopefully I get the chance to use this company again. Thank you
The service from Donovan was excellent. As we came into this as first time buyers, Donovan put us at ease at all times, was very responsive and and provided ample advice. He was a calming influence on the whole house buying process. The service was silky smooth from start to finish! I would not hesitate to recommend Donovan and Private Finance.
The service from James in particular was excellent. We found it difficult obtaining a mortgage through high street lenders as my wife had a 12 month old business. James was able to find us a lender within days and we had our mortgage within a couple of weeks after. No hidden fees and a very straight forward process. We couldn't be happier with the service and recommend privatefinance.co.uk to anyone.
Our fourth mortgage with Jason, Fiona and the Private Finance team. Once again, very professional and excellent service. Thank you.
Chris was polite and very efficient...…. replied very quickly to emails and sourced a mortgage that I would never have been able to get without Private Finance Ltd. Thank you so much!
Since finding this company I've come back every time I have to remortgage - they make the process hassle free and find really good deals every time. Can't recommend enough.
Amazing service from Michael Mears I will certainly use Private Finance again and highly recommend them as a company.
Michael Mears has been excellent from start to finish with regards to my remortgage. He was able to get me what other companies said were not possible. I had weekly updates and nothing was too much trouble. I'm on an excellent rate and my Monthly payments have come down a lot!! Private Finance I highly recommend.
Excellent, friendly, personable and accessible service from Donovan Mawson at Private Finance. As a first time buyer, it was fantastic to have his help and guidance through the process. He always went out of the way to give me ample advice. I would recommend PF to friends, and if I have the opportunity, I will.
First time I've used PF but Chris was a star from start to finish. Kept me informed at all times and replied to my queries in a timeous manner . I will be recommending him to any clients I deal with who are looking for mortgage advice. Five star service.
I have received an excellent service from Private Finance Ltd on both occasions I have used them. The legal process for remortgaging has become far more bureaucratic, but the PF team kept things on track and gave great advice at every stage.
It is my first time buying a property in the UK. As a non-resident UK citizen, of retirement age, I knew that the process of obtaining a mortgage would be challenging. From start to finish, Private Finance provided great customer service. Sean was extremely helpful,, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I was kept informed nearly daily of the process and what was happening next. He wet out of his way to help me obtain a mortgage that suited my needs and always kept my best interest in mind. At a difficult point in the process, Sean was away. He put me in touch with his colleague Donovan. Donovan was as professional, calm and reliable as Sean and kept in touch with me until Sean's return. It is a great team of people. My wife thinks that Sean is an intelligent, quick learner and the best trooper to have on a team. I agree. Furthermore, Sean recommended me to a solicitor, Andrew. I trusted him with his recommendation and without a doubt, Andrew has been a pillar of strength, a great source of information and sound advice throughout the complicated process of navigating the English real estate law. Thank you Sean. Thank you Donovan for keeping my spirit up during Sean's absence. We signed the contract last week, and completion date is scheduled for Tuesday. We have no hesitation to recommend you and your team.
Michael is like a magician. His ability to not just research the market but mould the market to suit my unique and challenging circumstances is second to none. I was told ‘no chance’ by more than one local mortgage advisor, but Michael manger to find superior products that really suited me. The remortgage and purchase mortgages were the second and third loans I’ve had from these guys, and I will use them again in the future. Maniksha did a great job and made sure it got over the line. Thanks and highly recommended!
Mike and Dan were fantastic. They provided great support when we needed them. We had a complex purchase but achieved an excellent result. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
Mike and Dan were fantastic. They helped us through a complex purchase and were there whenever we needed them. We were very happy with the outcome and can not recommend them highly enough.
Tim was brilliant and always available. Due to a delayed completion we had to reapply for our mortgage after exchange! Tim managed to secure an even better deal!
Jason and Fiona have been great. Very straightforward and helpful at all times. Made the whole process very easy - and I could fit it around my other requirements
Very prompt and professional in all my dealings with them; a pleasure to do business with.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 732 reviews