Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy

"Cold called Michael 17:23 on a Tuesday evening who within 20 minutes had gleaned sufficient information to email a solution on Friday afternoon. All correspondence and phone calls were answered quickly and accurately. Mortgages were raised in plenty of time for exchange. Michael, Maniksha and all others involved made an excellent responsive team making a difficult situation so much easier."
"Just brilliant. Simon and Chloe have taken care of everything, twice now. The first time was really difficult, and Simon put in a huge amount of work to make it happen. Second time around, Chloe has taken the lead and it has been seamless. Thank you!"
"Jason Hall has always been outstanding and faultless to work with. He's also a top guy that really makes me feel like I'm his only client. Thank you!"
"Customer service was brilliant, everyone I spoke with was polite and efficient. Made the process very easy."
"Really efficient and professional service. Access to a very wide range of expertise and products. I thoroughly recommend Jason Hall and the Private Finance team."
"Very professional & I am extremely happy with the relationship that I have build with the same broker each time ( Michelle Clack) Thank you to private finance for making my life easy and saving me money with my buy to let mortgage."
"Punctual responses with clear instructions and explanation. No frills straight forward expertise to meet my objective. Efficient and Focused on not repeating tasks."
"They were very helpful and achieved the desired outcome, with little stress"
"As a company director/ shareholder I required a lender who would take company profit into consideration and not simply rely on wages. Other brokers said they couldn't help, Luke said he had a number of options. Only gripe is the underwriter/ lender sat on it for longer than they needed too, but Chloe communicated and chased continually. Would not hesitate to recommend Luke and Chloe of Private Finance, they provide a service that’s unrivalled."
"We used the services of Private Finance to arrange the mortgage for our recent house purchase. The application process was dealt with very efficiently and the mortgage was arranged quickly which helped to facilitate the buying process. I would like to thank Private Finance for the professional service that was provided and I would highly recommend them."
"Luke and the team have been amazing in organising our remortgage. They are extremely knowledgeable finding the best deal for us! They are friendly, efficient and explain the products really well. The online system is so easy and so useful too. We highly recommend them."
"Michael Mears and his team were very professional throughout and achieved very impressive terms. I would be very comfortable using him & Private Finance again."
"Luke and Chloe were excellent to work with, always available and quick to respond to any questions. I would happily recommend their services to potential clients."
"Mike and Dan had their work cut out to help us move, but they did it. And did it with style. My self employment situation was complicated but they found me what I needed where the high street failed. Amazing communication and a first class service. Thanks."
"Elizabeth O’Connor at Private Finance was so helpful, reliable and knowledgable throughout the whole process of securing our mortgage. We would definitely use Libby again and recommend her to anyone!"
"Michelle was professional and efficient and I'd be happy to recommend her/the company to friends."
"Tim Nye advised us on our mortgage and oversaw the process from beginning to end. He was very helpful and professional, and the whole process was concluded within a few weeks. Very impressive."
"We had the pleasure in dealing with Conor in relation to a re mortgage application. He communicated the status throughout the process and clearly laid out our options so we could make the best decision. A first class experience, we will continue to use Conor and Private Finance in the future."
"I don't think Ryan and his team could have worked harder, especially as some of the most crucial activity was over the Christmas period. Chloe was tenacious with the solicitors after Ryan had found the perfect mortgage for us, while Mark Frampton dealt with the accompanying life cover most professionally. We were without telecoms for two months, after moving in, so it has taken this long to write the review!"
"I was looked after by Chris sykes. He has been amazing through the process and has answered my every question. 5*"
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 576 reviews