Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd
Read Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Private Finance Ltd:

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy
Private Finance have made the process of buying my first home simple and straight forward. I dealt with Anuj who was extremely helpful and professional. I would highly recommend!
Private Finance, and in particular Alex Weldon, were a perfect fit for us. We had spoken to a number of brokers, but Alex was by far the standout! He was very thorough and helped us to get a great mortgage to buy our first home! I would not even consider using another company/broker and we will continue to work with them into the future! Thanks Alex for the stellar job!
Very helpful and found us a lender at a very competitive rate after we had exhausted all of the standard high street lenders. Kept us well informed throughout the process and very friendly. Highly recommended.
Anuj made our mortgage application so easy. Exceptional live knowledge of the market meant he recommended exactly the right product for us, and his swift execution meant we got our mortgage offer in a few days. First class customer service and I’d strongly recommend him - and his colleague Halcyon - to anyone. Thank you!
Sean recently helped me secure a large mortgage on a property in London as well as two remortgages on existing buy to let’s. It was a difficult case as the London property was in breach of planning.
Sean guided me through the process and his persistence with the mortgage company paid off when the offer came through. I cannot thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone.
From start to finish I have had an efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service from Anuj.
Responses have been swift and Anuj has delivered what he said he would.
So I would use Private Finance again and definitely recommend Anuj to friends.

Lindsay Rutherford
The advisors I worked with at Private Finance were professional and extremely helpful. Not only were they able to accommodate all my requests, but managed to find a product at a better rate than I expected. They facilitated interactions between third parties and managed to expedite completion. I would certainly use their services again.
The service we have received from Ryan and his team has been exemplary.
Nothing was too much trouble and Ryan and his team went above and beyond to see the job through.
COVID has made everyone’s job harder but this team has worked even harder to generate results.
Many thanks, Matt & Vicky.
Really took the time to understand our needs and come up with a solution that suited us. Totally professional providing regular updates and reassurance throughout.
Fantastic service provided by Alex and his team, highly professional most certainly will recommend for anyone looking to take our a mortgage.
Our experience with private finance ltd was perfect from start to finish. Sean made the entire process so easy and simple for us. We would like to thank him for his professionalism, great attitude and communication skills. We will definitely be getting in touch with Private Finance Ltd and Sean again for our next property purchase. Thank you once again!
Superb service from beginning to end. Knowledgable and fast at every stage and always delivered as Covid kept messing with our plans. I cannot recommend Chris and Anuj enough and the Lrivate finance Team. 100% happy and got the deal done thanks to their hard work and graft.
The service given by Anuj and Halcyon was exceptional. As first time buyers the team really helped us navigate the mortgage process. Anuj was always on hand to answer any questions we had and explain everything in layman's terms. We really trusted his advice - I will be recommending to all my friends!
They provided a brilliant service from start to finish and I would definitely use again.
Exceptional from start to finish. Made a daunting process straightforward and enjoyable. Anuj and Halcyon were great!
Absolutely excellent. Private Finance deftly managed several changes of plan and were always responsive and efficient. Highly recommended.
I'm really pleased with Private Finance. We bought a house during lockdown and tight deadlines. Anuj and the team were heroes, ready to go at all times and very responsive whenever something needs done. Highly recommend!
Donovan and Halcyon where instrumental in attending to our mortgage needs in this climate and finding a mortgage solution which worked for us. We have already recommended them to our friends & family and we look forward to do future business together
Luke Blair and his team worked really hard for us when we thought that it could not be done we will recommend to everyone we meet Thanks to all
Regard
Maureen,Paul and Jordan
Donovan was very helpful in arranging our mortgage. He secured a very good rate for us and was communicative throughout the entire process. Highly recommended.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 1,167 reviews