Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

kate.blissett@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

Miss King
Verified Buyer

I was in a situation where I was finding it impossible to get a mortgage because of an odd situation I was in. One conversation with Ryan and he was sure he could find me something. Within a day he had found someone that was willing to offer a mortgage that was affordable and met my needs. Without Ryan I probably would have lost the house. Throughout the whole process he and Chloe kept in very close contact keeping me updated and I had a mortgage offer in place in a couple of weeks. I highly recommend them - completely worth the money. Thank you.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Unverified Reviewer

Simon Kelly and Chloe Leavesley did a fab job in some quite extraordinarily challenging circumstances. They were very responsive and provided a great service. A heartfelt thank you!
Helen
Verified Buyer

Jason Hall (mortgage advice), Mark Frampton (life insurance) and Stacey Wright (buildings insurance) all provided me with a fantastic service. They were helpful, friendly and extremely efficient. I will definitely recommend all three of them.
David Hatchard
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the whole team. Shaun gave very clear advice and delivered on his promises. He and his assistants kept me up to date with their progress in a timely manner. Mark was also very generous with his time to assist with the life cover. We had a couple of very long phone calls at the weekend which was very useful for me as I have limited free time during the week. Thanks very much!
Verified Buyer

James McCudden and Luke Blair did a fine job chasing a particularly tricky lender on my behalf. The situation was complex and rather tense but they managed to get me the result I needed and the transaction was a success. Many Thanks
Verified Reviewer

Very happy, Kanna was helpful and found me a better mortgage than initially expected. Welcome box was also a very nice gesture and appreciated.
Mr And Mrs Pringle
Verified Buyer

Simon Kelly is very helpful and ably supported by the supremely efficient Chloe.

Communication from both is first class.
Charles Hook
Verified Buyer

Found a good re-mortgage deal with our existing provider reducing our monthly payments. Tim was helpful and friendly in responding to my questions.

However, I did have to provide the correct Mortgage offer back to Tim, as he did not have the right one on the system.

I also found the number of follow ups to provide this feedback was totally excessive and has become annoying.
Charles,
I must apologise for annoying you with excessive requests to provide feedback; I must accept my share of the blame for this. We are passionate about doing all we can to delight our clients and wherever possible look for evidence that we are doing so. It seems that we have been somewhat overenthusiastic and apologise for that! Please do get in touch with me if ever you need to. Kindest regard, Simon Checkley MD.
Faizah Iqbal
Verified Buyer

Luke Blair goes over and beyond in finding solutions to my mortgages. He is always informative, readily available to discuss issues and efficient throughout the entire process.
Unverified Reviewer

Luke Blair always goes over and beyond in finding solutions to my mortgages. He is always informative, readily available to discuss issues and efficient throughout the entire process.
M Bastable
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful and prompt service by Tim and his team and wouldnt hesitate to recommend to friends.
Verified Buyer

Very thorough friendly service with excellent outcome.
R Britton
Verified Buyer

I have used Private Finance - and in particular Luke Blair - for a number of years now and they have consistently provided an excellent level of service, sourcing some great mortgage deals and overseeing the necessary paperwork for completion. They come highly recommended.
James & Ellie Rowe
Verified Buyer

Outstanding service and communication throughout the whole process from Ed Checkley and his Assistant Kate Blissett. These guys know their stuff, from initial consultation through to producing the offer letter I was kept informed and updated throughout. Kate even came to meet my wife on one occasion to get forms signed to expedite the process. Nothing was too much effort, queries and questions were always answered promptly and informatively.
If there was a button for 6 stars they'd deserve it.
Unverified Reviewer

Simon and Conor provided an efficient, responsive and very helpful service. They were very clear in setting out the options, and demonstrated a solution-driven service throughout. Very happy with the excellent overall service, and I will certainly use them again going forward.
Unverified Reviewer

Efficient and responsive service, and solution-driven
Daniel & Caroline Lees
Verified Reviewer

Julian at Private Finance communicated with us really well and was extremely helpful from start to finish. He made sure we got what we needed from our mortgage. Quick communication helped the process to move speedily and smoothly. We would highly recommend.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent, PF were very responsive with my questions and I feel very happy with the level of service. I would recommend to a friend.
James B
Verified Reviewer

We were referred to Private Finance. They advised us quickly, efficiently and dealt with all our questions in a timely manner. Would highly recommend! Thanks for all your help.
Donna Higgins
Verified Buyer

Originally I didn't think I would be accepted for a mortgage but Private Finance reassured me that I wasn't in as bad a position as I thought and kept me fully informed along the way.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 340 reviews