Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd
customer service
Read Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Private Finance Ltd:

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy
Private Finance, Anuj & Halcyon have been truly fantastic! We mostly dealt with Anuj and he really seeped inform us and support us in finding the perfect deal for our first mortgage. I would highly recommend Private Finance to anyone and have already referred some friends to them. Will certainly be dealing with these guys again. Thanks Anuj!
Very happy to work with Private Finance on my mortgage and home insurance - they are responsive and available to explain the various options.
Anuj and Halcyon have been incredibly helpful with assisting me in securing a mortgage on my first house and have provided a standard of service over and above all expectations. Massive thank you to the both of them and I will definitely be using Private Finance again, as well as recommending them to others
As usual Julian Ward has delivered outstanding service.
This was the second time I worked with Chris Sykes at Private Finance on my mortgage needs. He was once again extremely helpful and professional, and he seamlessly sorted out all issues without delay. An absolute pleasure to deal with. I cannot recommend Private Finance (and Chris Sykes) highly enough!
I'm very impressed by the team at Private Finance who were able to find great deals and help me navigate the process.
Private Finance supported me with helpful guidance throughout the mortgage process and were always there to answer my many questions. I can certainly recommend them.
A special thank you to Michael and Maniksha for helping me secure a buy to let mortgage, especially as I am self-employed and found it difficult to find a mortgage from a number of high street lenders. Maniksha kept me informed every step of the way and dealt with my queries seamlessly. This is the second time I have used Private Finance and I can thoroughly recommend without hesitation.
Fantastic service! The team were very informative throughout the whole process even though my partner was self employed. They made the whole process of getting our first mortgage as easy as possible. Special thanks to Simon for his help and support. We would recommend this team to everyone.
Simon Marsh has been looking after our mortgage(s) for many years. He, and his colleagues, are all very efficient, manage to find the best mortgage available, and organises everything smoothly, efficiently and professionally. Couldn't ask for more.
Private Finance is a must use organisation which is very adaptive to each individuals' personal circumstances and proactive is finding a cost effective and efficient solution. Being one of the most complicated cases due to current circumstances, they emphatically enabled me to complete the property i wanted. I would recommend without question and refer to any one of my personal and business contacts. Thank you Team Private Finance.
Spoke to Nathan from the very start Always was on hand to speak he explained the process very clearly as this was my first time mortgage and even with all the pitfalls Off me being self- employed,only having just 2 years books and was only a sole applicant He managed to get me a great deal
Anuj Chulani and Halcyon Griffith have been just brilliant. We were remortgaging a residential property to BTL, remortgaging a BTL to release some funds, and setting up a new mortgage for a new purchase, all at the same time. We were on an extremely tight schedule and, despite my panics, Anuj was unfailingly positive, reassuring, and most importantly, made it all work. Halcyon worked hard chasing things for us and getting back to us extremely promptly. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Private Finance, especially Anuj and Halcyon. I can’t thank you enough and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Luke and Jenna were excellent. They made the process incredibly stress free and provided excellent advice, as always!
Ryan and Chloe have offered outstanding service again. I couldn't recommend them highly enough Always available, able to look at options with an open mind, always willing to change direction and reconsider any alternative. So impressed by these professionals.
Private Finance took on-board all the important instructions I had given them at the start and advised me accordingly on how best to manage and the process of a remortgage for my mothers property. Shaun and Harry were terrific throughout and I had complete confidence in their ability to secure the remortgage with no fuss at all, always keeping me up to date which was nice. We built a trust filled relationship on the phone and over email which made me feel relieved that I didn't have to worry about anything there. Private Finance came highly recommended to me and didn't disappoint. *Top Tip: Please use one of Private Finance's trusted suggested solicitors as this makes the process so much more seamless, I went with another recommended solicitors and in the end paid for the consequences. Thank you for everything.
I would like to say big thank you to Anuj. He was amazing help. He was always available to answer any questions I had and I am a person who has so many questions :) Anuj found me the best deal, which no other mortgage broker could find, and I have seen few. The whole process went so easy and smooth, thanks to Anuj.
Anuj was amazing help from the begging until the end. He was always available if we had questions and I am a person who has a lots of questions :) We are absolutely so happy with him. Buying a house can be stressful process, however Anuj been so helpful and friendly all the time, that made us feel supported and in good hands. Not to mention that I already had a mortgage offer before contacting Private Finance, and at first I just wanted to check if I can get a better offer.I have checked with other mortgage brokers and no one was able to offer a better deal then I already got, but Anuj managed to get me way better offer then I had. The whole process was easy and smooth. Thank you very much Anuj, we appreciate your support ♥️
Brilliant service. The team were efficient, helpful, and got us a great deal
I was very happy with Seans Hirschles hard work on my behalf. He is able to navigate situations and drive processes to completion within timeframes. Efficient, patient and focussed service.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 797 reviews