Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd ?

"Michelle at Private Finance found a mortgage for us that we could not find ourselves. Using Private Finance effectively increased our buying power meaning that we could purchase a larger property - something we could not do going direct to the banks."
"We have used Private Finance twice now, initially on returning to the UK after years living overseas, which somewhat limited our mortgage choices. Simon Kelly was able to help us find the best products out there for our situation and the whole process was seamless and efficient. We recently remortgaged and found Simon and Fiona's help invaluable. There were some silly errors on the paperwork from the lender's side which Fiona was able to quickly iron out. Once again, top notch service. I cannot recommend PF and Simon and Fiona highly enough!"
"Providing a proactive and well considered service that delivered results"
"I have use many brokers in the past but none like Simon Kelly ... absolutely professional and efficient ... asked for all of the relevant information in one go and speedily with 24 hrs arranged a mortgage for me that had a competitive rate ... would highly recommend JSJ"
"Efficient and always available, thank you to Luke and James for making this process as simple as possible."
"As first time buyers, we naively thought that our long time Bank was the easiest route to a mortgage, we couldn't have been more wrong or stressed by that choice, which wasted more than two weeks in the process. We then called Shaun at PF, late in the evening at the start of a Bank holiday weekend, who put our minds at ease immediately, confident there was a mortgage product available to us. By the Tuesday after the long weekend - our application was submitted and in 5 days we had confirmation that the underwriting was approved. Shaun and Libby went out of their way to help us make time up. We will certainly use PF again if the need arises, and would recommend highly."
"Helpful and proactive Delivered the goods!"
"Private finance stepped in when our other mortgage offer fell through. We cannot thank Simon and Fiona enough for all the hard work they put into successfully securing our mortgage. We were regularly updated with the progress and they both went out of their way to chase the lender and our solicitors to keep the process moving. They are both professional and approachable, we would definitely recommend Private Finance."
"Michelle was very responsive and followed up with us at each stage. Everything was done to make the process easier."
"Ryan & Nathan at Private Finance gave us a truly first class service. They really took the pain and worry out of the process of obtaining our mortgage. Once we completed the initial assessment, they took control of everything, found us the best deal and we didn't have to lift a finger or place a call until the mortgage was approved. Then, after we exchanged, they saw everything through to completion. It couldn't have been simpler! They are highly personable and extremely professional. We can't recommend them highly enough."
"I had an excellent experience financing our mortgage through Private Finance. We also used PF to set up home insurance and life cover. The team at PF is top-notch. They were very responsive and found us excellent deals all around. I would absolutely recommend the entire team. We are happily settled in our new home and want to thank PF for their attention to detail and consistently high-quality service."
"Ryan & Nathan I just wanted to drop you both a quick email to say a really big thank you for all of your help & support in finalising my mortgage with Scottish Widows - there’s no question you both went above and beyond & certainly exceeded my expectations to get this done as quickly as you did despite the ‘challenges’ that presented themselves along the way too. Thanks once again - its truly appreciated - I look forward to working with you again in the near future PS if ever you need a more personal reference in the future too with a prospective client then please feel free to give them my number"
"Super helpful and efficient! We now have a mortgage offer in place which is £200 cheaper a month."
"Jason was my broker. I have been working with him for 5 years. Every time reliable consistent quality, always with a 'can do attitude'. He answers my questions and dissipate any doubt or anxiety about optimal mortgage deal. They charged a bit less when the deal was straight forward and a bit more when it did require a lot of paper work. I strongly recommend Private Finance."
"Julian was really helpful by explaining why and what information was required by when, very responsive to all queries, we felt that he went the extra mile. I would recommend him and the company and will use them again for sure."
"Ryan and Nathan were a pleasure to deal with - responsive, knowledgeable and professional at all times. Thank you for your advice and support."
"I was very impressed with Connor and Simon and their professionalism. They were very diligent, following up with phone calls not just emails to give a personal service which was really helpful during such a crucial time."
"Having been unable to find a mortgage on the high street, Tim Nye found us a fantastic mortgage at an amazing rate, plus Private Finance made the whole application process very easy overall, an impressive service! Thank you!"
"Great personal service, very reassured by the team. Very fair and kept me fully up to speed. The service was very efficient and I would highly recommend."
"The service that Ryan and Nathan provided was excellent from start to finish. Everything was made so simple and painless. We were kept informed throughout the process and both of them were always very friendly and helpful; whilst being professional and knowledgable. An excellent service all round from two great people - no negatives from me..... I would highly recommend them."
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 399 reviews