Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd ?

"Simon and Conor were very helpful in sorting out the correct mortgage for our needs and made the whole experience a lot easier than we expected"
"Michelle’s advice, service and product were all excellent. She even chased the solicitors to speed up completion."
Mrs Anna S
Verified Buyer
"Jason Hall identified a mortgage switch solution for us that required minimal paperwork, no proof of income, valuation etc and got us a substantial rate reduction. He handled all aspects of the process quickly and efficiently - I couldn't ask for more."
"Michelle was brilliant as always and made it all very easy."
"Both Ryan and Sean could not have been more helpful throughout and regularly rang me or emailed me with any updates. A five star service. Thank you both!"
"Michelle Clack guided us through every step of the mortgage process, it was a very simple process and all done over the telephone..................no paper work in sight! Great service."
"Brilliant from start to finish, I couldn't recommend them enough."
"Michelle Clack was very helpful in processing my mortgage. It was seamless and stress free."
"This is a review of my original feedback. It appears that there was some form of breakdown in communication between myself and my broker. Although I wasn't offered any product, I'd like to believe that work was conducted in order to help me secure a mortgage."
"I needed to secure a mortgage in a short period of time and Ryan and the team at Private Finance were extremely helpful. Got a mortgage secured within a week and am now about to move into my new home. Friendly, efficient and professional service; would not hesitate in recommending this company to a friend."
Mr Dominic B
Verified Buyer
"I am self employed and as such find the whole mortgage business extremely difficult. After being rejected by my bank of many years, Simon Kelly and Privet finance came to the rescue with multiple solutions for a very complicated self build project, including a second charge during the process to help complete the project. recently Simon sorted out a re-mortgage to gets us a much better deal post completion of the build. All of this was done with little or no fuss. I can't thank Simon enough for all his support and most of all professional conduct, though out the whole process. I will and have already recommend your company."
"We were given professional advice. Luke and James supported us well during for our mortgage application."
"We faced a few issues with mortgage lenders who made a re-mortgage very difficult. Ryan was incredibly supportive and great at communicating throughout the process and helped to reduce the stress considerably by taking care of the situation on our behalf and just letting us know what he needed from us. This is the second time I have used Ryan and Private Finance and would definitely recommend them to others."
"Extremely professional service"
"We received a fantastic, personal service from Luke and James. They were hugely efficient but demonstrated a very thorough knowledge of our requirements and clear understanding of the products that would be suitable. They were able to ensure a smooth application process with additional input from us only when the bank absolutely required it, and ultimately took everything to a happy conclusion for what we thought was a very reasonable fee. We would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Fantastic. Could not be happier with the service. Shaun was a brilliant and extremely helpful as were his colleagues. As first time buyers it was so helpful to have such a knowledgable and helpful team to guide as through the process."
"I was recommended to Michelle Clack at private finance by a friend. I found her amazingly responsive and flexible. I had asked a previous broker if he could help and he said he couldn't get me a mortgage based on my circumstances but not only did Michelle deliver, she found me a great deal in a quick time. I could not recommend her highly enough. She takes the pain (well most of it) out of buying a property. I have already recommended Michelle to other friends and colleagues."
"I have used Michelle Clack as my go to mortgage broker for many years. She has been fantastic for me and got me out of a tight spot once or twice, when I was looking down the barrel of an expensive bridge loan. I recommend Michelle highly, for any mortgaging requirements."
"Efficient, saved me money and the process was straightforward. Michelle Clack was great."
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 376 reviews