Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd ?

"I was very happy with the service that I received from my broker Michael Mears. We had quite a hard case in terms of having to go through specialist lenders before being able to reportage on a high street lender and he guided me all the way through this process, and found me the cheapest solution where possible. He was nearly always available on the phone or via email and I would definitely recommend him to anyone wishing to get something done quickly and efficiently."
"Extraordinarily efficient, very pro-active and perfect at keeping the customer up to speed with progress. In the world of house buying these guys stand head and shoulder above the other companies (solicitors and estate agents) that you'll deal with."
"Very pro active and caring"
"James McCudden was efficient, very responsive and always helpful. We felt very well looked after and reassured at all stages of the case. I would not hesitate to use James as a broker again."
"Conor Carpenter has been exceptionally helpful in securing us a great deal on a mortgage to buy our first home. We had had some bad advice from a different company and, after 3 weeks of stress with them, it was looking like we were going to have to give up the house we wanted. Conor was very clear and efficient, and within 24 hours he'd secured an agreement in principle for a far better deal than we had been offered by the other advisors, and with far less faffing or stress. He handled all communications with the lender quickly and smoothly and within a week we had a full mortgage offer. I just wished that we'd spoken to Conor and Private Finance in the first instance and saved ourselves weeks of stress and phone calls! We now have the best deal we could do and are able to proceed with buying the house that we love."
"Private Finance have been professional, friendly and helpful from start to finish. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend."
"Simon Kelly managed to find me options as a first time buyer and all went through very quickly and pain free!"
"Prompt and professional."
"Tim Nye and Maniksha Shah were incredibly helpful in helping us with our mortgage application. They processed the paperwork very efficiently and we were hugely impressed. Thank you to Private Finance! Fantastic Job!"
"Yet again Michelle has found and organised a mortgage for us that completely satisfies our needs. All went through very smoothly while we were the other side of the world! Thanks Michelle!"
"Private Finance listened and worked really hard to find us the right mortgage product. I was introduced to Conor who was an absolute professional and maintained constant contact every step of the way. We were looking for a mortgage based on us being Company Directors of our own small business. Conor spoke to the lenders at length and in detail to explain our situation to ensure there was a personal approach to the lending decision making , not just 'computer say's no'. Private Finance have genuine relationships with lenders which we now realise absoloutely assist with mortgage applications being successful. In the end we had multiple offers when we were cautious about getting just one. A fantastic company and in particular Conor who we will always use from now on for future re mortgages and recommendations."
"This is the third time I've used Jason for mortgages. He is consistently reliable, responsive and knowledgeable. He understands our needs and situation, offers practical advice and I efficient at procuring to timescales. Our last mortgage was more complex, as we needed a simultaneous buy to let refinance, and he handled it extremely well."
"I dealt with Julian Ward who advised expertly and dealt with all queries in a very prompt efficient manner. I will be happy to recommend Private Finance to others"
"Having been let down by our previous mortgage advisor (who went awol immediately after we sold our house and right before the new mortgage was finalised) we had really lost confidence in mortgage brokers. Thank goodness we were pointed in the direction of Libby at Private Finance. Ours was not an easy mortgage to obtain (two houses on one plot and three owners (two in their 60s). However, Libby worked tirelessly to get the perfect mortgage for us at a fantastic rate and with just the right monthly repayments. She stayed in contact with me throughout the process and regularly checked up to see how everything was going (even taking time out of her sister’s graduation to give me a call and keep me updated. It is incredibly rare to find anyone so dedicated to providing such excellent customer service and I can quite honestly say that she earned every penny of the brokers fee. We will always be incredibly grateful for the work she put into getting us our dream home."
"Mike and Chris worked with us to obtain a mortgage for 5 buy to let properties. They secured a good rate with a prominent lender which met all our requirements. They kept us informed throughout the process and the matter was concluded quickly and efficiently."
"Ryan and Nathan worked as a great team to locate a suitable lender on a property purchase which would not have appealed to most lenders. They oversaw the whole purchase process, applying gentle pressure where needed to ensure the deal stayed on track. I would thoroughly recommend the services of Private Finance."
"Great service from a very professional outfit!"
"Can’t recommed this company highly enough. Edward managed to refinance all our existing properties to allow us to buy an amazing new home. There are fees which we were nervous about but I can honestly say it’s worth it. They managed to achieve something no other mortgage advisor was able to do."
"I can highly recommend Private Finance especially Tim Nye. He sorted out my mortgage professionally and quickly answering all of my many questions."
"Julian Ward was excellent. I was buying a timber-framed house and had been having problems finding a lender that was willing to provide a mortgage as a result of the non-standard construction, both talking directly to banks and via an adviser at a different firm. Julian not only found a suitable lender, but also made the application process extremely smooth."
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 443 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!