Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd
Read Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Private Finance Ltd:

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy
I was extremely satisfied with the service that Private Finance provided me. Everything was professional, simple and the brokers really took their time to explain everything to me. The process was quick and painless. Thank you to Simon and the team.
Chris Sykes from Private Finance was great. He went above and beyond working all hours to help us with our mortgage. We would really recommend him and have done so to friends and family.
First time buying a property and arranging a mortgage. Sean was fantastic throughout the process and offered the best market rates. Would definitely recommend.
Everyone at Private Finance was very helpful, attentive and kept me informed all the way through the transaction for which I am grateful and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
Chris Sykes was a great support providing professional advice and applying his extensive knowledge of the mortgage market to assist us. He took the pain out of the whole process which I'm sure ultimately was the reason why the finance side of our purchase was the smoothest element of our experience of buying a house.
Pro-active and professional. They have an exceptional wealth of lenders that cater well for people with complicated financial affairs.
Prompt response and service. Thank you!
The service that we have received from Private Finance has been exceptional. These have been challenging times but throughout I felt informed, supported and as a result got to a great conclusion. Thank you for all your efforts.
I didn`t know I could get a mortgage, and a competitive rate, so quickly - Sean (Hirschle) was friendly, approachable and very efficient. As a first time buyer Sean was very helpful. I would definitely recommend!
Fantastic service. Truly outstanding. Luke has, at all times throughout the process been Professional, prompt, efficient and helpful. But most importantly the deals Luke put forward were extremely competitve. Can't recommend highly enough.
Excellent service, it really felt like they took the time to understand what we were trying to achieve and then worked to develop a bespoke solution that worked for us.

It really felt like they were on our side throughout the whole process and our broker, Simon was knowledgeable, friendly and proactive.

Thanks so much team!
Shaun Church and Daniel Smith have been absolutely brilliant sorting out my mum's mortgage which was not straight forward and with 3 properties in all were extremely patient. We have now completed, their hard work made this happen! Thank you! Thoroughly recommend using them for your mortgage needs.
Luke Blair is a great person to have on your side when you’re trying to negotiate the challenges of finalizing a mortgage. He really turned up trumps when we found ourselves in the kafkaesque situation of being asked for an inappropriate form EWS1 - couldn’t get a form issued as it didn’t apply to our building; couldn’t get the mortgage without one. That’s when you’re glad you’ve got Luke Blair on your side - he found a way through the Gordian knot. He expressed a personal interest all the way through the transaction - very reassuring. His assistant, Jenna Patel was superb, too.
I've used Private Finance for two mortgage deals, and will continue to use them in the future. They've never failed to help me find the right lender for my unique situation, while charging very fair prices! I interacted with Alex Weldon. He's been amazing at explaining complex details and walking me through the whole process from beginning to end. I highly recommend Private Finance!
Great customer service and communication
I don’t write reviews but must make an exception in this case. If you’re in the process of looking for first rate help from professionals, at a reasonable cost, you’ve found them! Having completed the right deal for a tricky house purchase, always responding promptly and politely, while managing the process in a way that gives confidence, I can highly recommend Private Finance. Anuj, again, thank you very much for all your hard work.
Chris was fantastic throughout. Seamless and stress free. Could let ask for more.
We have been using Private Finance for over 3 years for 2 mortgage deals. The company has a secure system which you can send documents to it. It is protected so we feel it is saved than sending confidential documents by email.

The best experience we have is with one of their staff members, Anuj Chulani, who has always provided an excellent services. He works day and night and has found very good deals for us with mortgage providers. He really understands his customers' needs and always give us the best he could. I would recommend him and Private Finance to everyone.
We contacted Private Finance Ltd. when looking for a suitable expat mortgage for a property purchase in the UK. We were put in contact with Donovan Mawson who was incredibly helpful and professional throughout the process, which itself was far easier than we had expected.

He found us a great mortgage that was able to cater to our specific needs and was responsive (typically within a couple of hours) of any questions throughout the process.

I would certainly recommend any expats who may be looking to purchase property back in the UK to contact Private Finance Ltd if they are looking to secure the best low rate mortgage to suit their position and looking for a quick and easy step-by-step service.

Highly recommended.

Joe and Wenna.
Private Finance has been extremely professional and supported us with our first mortgage in this unprecedented situation. We were given so much confidence based on Donovan's expertise and contacts with the product owners. We worked in an extremely flexible manner to ensure a win-win situation was created for all. Thank you Donovan, it was a roller coaster but you got us over the line with a better deal than we had anticipated. Private Finance will be my first port of call for all my mortgage, insurance products.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 948 reviews