Private Finance Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Private Finance Ltd

About Private Finance Ltd: Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

info@privatefinance.co.uk

Tell us how Private Finance Ltd made you happy

"Excellent efficient, personal and effective service for our mortgage - highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Michele Clack could not have been more helpful. Thank you."
"I highly recommend Private Finance! Nathan Cole recently helped me with my mortgage during the stress of moving house - and I honestly don’t know what I would have done without him. Professional, lovely, amazing at communicating and very knowledgeable! And even once I had paid for his services as my mortgage advisor - he went above and beyond and stuck with me until the very end when we completed on our house move. I don’t think I would have completed in time if it wasn’t for Nathan keeping in touch with my solicitors / estate agents. Thank you Private Finance and Nathan, you were a pleasure to work with and I will use you again!"
"Thank you to Fiona Perrin for providing an excellent service with the completion of our recent mortgage. Simon Fynn"
"Jason Hall has been our mortgage broker for a number of years and I cannot praise his expertise highly enough. We have had a few tricky issues to deal with and without Jason and his advice, and use of contacts, I dread to think where we would have been. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason to anyone. Thank you very much ! Simon Fynn"
"Michelle Clack has been excellant yet again. A pleasure to deal with her. Well done Michelle"
"Anuj, who managed our remortgage was extremely professional. His advice and guidance throughout the whole process was a breath of fresh air. Much better than my bank !"
"We have used Private Finance before, 2 years ago, and found them to be Superb. Michelle Clack, our advisor is an extremely diligent and communicative operator, and she recently contacted us with information which has led to us changing to a 5 year fixed rate deal instead of sticking with the SVR we initially took out with her. I reckon that we will save a decent amount of money over the period. We are Very satisfied !"
"Every person that I dealt with at Private Finance was extremely helpful, understanding, respectful and very knowledgeable. I have built up a property portfolio over the years and I have used various brokers but James Mccudden has impressed me the most with his patience, ideas and knowledge."
"Excellent service! We used Private Finance in several occasions during the last five years and we always received professional advice and support especially from Tim Nye who was brilliant in helping us securing the best mortgage deal. The rest of the team were also very responsive and efficient. We would certainly recommend them without any hesitation."
"Great service and a brilliant deal from Michael. Fantastic deal on the new mortgage and enough left in the pot now for a new car as well. I've recommended to friends and family who have already been in touch."
"Our mortgage adviser Chris Sykes was easy to contact, quick to respond, and very willing to give answers to questions and advice on anything I asked. He produced a variety of mortgage options to choose from, some significantly better figures than those found by other brokers we'd previously dealt with. Would thoroughly recommend using this company."
"Private Finance Team made everything feel simple, easy to use. Their careful attention to financial needs helped me find right product. Regular follow up and updates on the process were very much appreciated. Thank you."
"Especially like the fact that my contact at Private Finance was always available to talk and guide me through the process. very personable and professional. i would strongly recommend the company"
"Great support from Michelle and Fiona to get what proved a tricky process completed. It was comforting to know they were on the case when solicitors seemed intent on de-railing the mortgage offer! We will recommend and use again."
"Outstanding, responsive service as always - great team"
"Fantastic work from Conor at Private Finance. Can't thank him enough for his help and guidance on securing our mortgage. Can't recommend him or the company highly enough."
"Professional, friendly, personable and knowledgeable which instils trust in their service. We feel they truly listen to our requirements and found us the most suitable products. Rather than just presenting us with a product irrespective of how suitable it maybe. PF ltd’s Fees are transparent and detailed in advance. Couldn’t be happier."
"Private Finance and especially Tim Nye - have been fantastic and unbelievably helpful and have made the process so smooth. I would highly recommend Private Finance Ltd to friends and others the service has been fantastic."
"I've used Private Finance on a few occasions now and am impressed with them every time. Luke is extremely knowledgeable and professional and someone you can trust and rely on. He and Jenna kept us constantly updated as our application progressed. Would definitely recommend them."
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 659 reviews