Private Finance Ltd Reviews

243 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.

Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals. As a client of Private Finance you are assured that your mortgage will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker and that it will be competitive and well suited to your needs.

02073172820

How would you rate Private Finance Ltd?

TZ
Unverified Reviewer

The best finance firm in London in my opionion. Very fast response and always help get the best deal.
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely efficient and demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the market place. Nice people with a refreshingly 'unsalesy' attitude.
Tim Page-Ratcliff
Verified Buyer

I am a strong advocate of Private Finance and Tim Nye is a superstar ! Nothing was ever too much trouble during the application process and he kept me fully informed every step of the way. It's so refreshing to have dealt with such an efficient team.
Michael Hodges
Verified Buyer

My wife and I are in our late 60's and required a mortgage to purchase a New Barn Conversion property. Other mortgage brokers/Financial advisors could find us only bridging loans. Private Finance Ltd succeeded where others failed.
They provided a very professional,knowledgeable and efficient service, finding a product that fitted our requirements pretty much exactly. We will be forever grateful to the work that Michael Mears did for us in enabling us to move to the house of our dreams, we are still pinching ourselves!!.
K Whitehead
Unverified Reviewer

Shaun Church and Sarah Sheppard provided an excellent, professional and very fast service organising a mortgage for us within very short timelines. I was extremely impressed by the friendly and efficient service, and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
Verified Buyer

We have been extremely pleased with the service we have received from Private Finance. We had a fairly complicated scenario requiring a remortgage, bridging loan and development loan essentially all at one go to get our barn conversion project off the ground. All matters have been handled swiftly and professionally by Private Finance and I can't praise Simon & Chloe enough for their hard work and support throughout.
J.Deegan
Unverified Reviewer

Private Finance have been a pleasure to deal with again.
Have used them several time and will continue to. Michelle Clack took all the hassle out of a mortgage application for me. I was very near to having my first baby so needed a smooth and hassle free service which Michelle provided. Impressed with the personal and efficient service I received as always. Many Thanks Michelle and P.F.
Peter Drew
Verified Buyer

Salman and Edward at Private Finance did a great job in finding us a great solution for our complex requirements. It took some time for us to be able to go ahead with it due to unforeseen circumstance. Salman and Edward were very patient throughout, answered all our questions and helped us understand what was possible and how to proceed. With Private Finance's help we have been able to buy our dream home. I would highly recommend their services.
Mrs W
Unverified Reviewer

Thanks to Michelle Clack for arranging our mortgage again, always professional and straight forward from start to finish. We always go to Michelle for advice and help.
Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

Wow, Superb service and advice received from Conor Carpenter. He sourced us a Buy To Let mortgage that we had never heard of but suited our needs perfectly. We received advice from other companies but no-one was as thorough or read our needs so well. Conor was in regular contact with updates and was there to help if required. Thoroughly impressed and we will definitely be using him again to remortgage our private residence in the coming months.
Gavin Eustace
Verified Buyer

very easy to deal with, managed the Bank and any questions I had along the way.
Verified Buyer

The advice provided by Simon from PF was proficient. Having reviewed my requirements PF were able to provide adequate options that would provide a positive outcome. To this end I would highly recommend PF to any prospective buyer for their lending requirements.
Mrs P
Unverified Reviewer

Hi,I dealt with Ryan and Chloe, I was extremely impressed with them both, Ryan looked at all the options available to me, he advised me the best mortgage to take. I was very impressed with his high level of knowledge in his field, I would defiantly recommend them to my friends and family in the future. The whole process was completed very quickly, Chloe always responded very quickly to all my enquiries, always being very nice and polite. Nothing was never too much trouble. Thank you.
GE
Unverified Reviewer

I had an unusual self-employment history that made getting a mortgage difficult. Kanna, the broker at Private Finance, helped me where others couldn't - he was helpful, he explained everything that was needed and why, he was responsive and he really went that extra bit to get me the best deal. I can say that without Private Finance I would have been unlikely to get a mortgage, and I can say with certainty that without Kanna's help I would never have received the favourable rate that he negotiated on my behalf. Dealing with them was a pleasure, and I would recommend them without any hesitation. Without them, I don't think I would have my new home.
Mr O
Verified Buyer

Hi dealt with Araminta Hoare and Chloe Leavesley. Both have been fantastic. Araminta found me a mortgage that matched my criteria in one day after three other companies had failed to do so over two weeks. Both were quick to reply to me and were willing to help with any questions I had.
Mr Hirst And Mr Bellingham
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service when sourcing a mortgage for our complex property deal. Ryan found is a lender that would be flexible enough to finance our renovation project and worked hard to close the deal. His assistant Chloe was also super efficient in sorting all the paperwork meaning that we were able to purchase our dream house.
Unverified Reviewer

I have been extremely impressed by the high level of service I have experienced whilst using Private Finance. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone.
Mr O
Verified Buyer

From the very beginning, via a referral Ryan has been very clear, concise and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything was explained and nothing too much trouble despite us throwing numerous different options at him. at the point in which we went through the application both Ryan and Chloe were fantastic, polite, friendly and informative. the information and application process was clear and hassle free and moving on to the secondary phase of organising health and home insurance again, both have been extremely helpful and professional throughout, always with a pleasant disposition and friendly manner. nothing has ever seemed to be too much trouble so a huge thank you and we will definitely refer others to them. thank you
Carole
Unverified Reviewer

I found the advice comprehensive, clear and extremely helpful. My interactions with Sarah Sheppard were of the highest quality in terms of responsiveness and coming up with solutions not problems and she made me feel like my business was important and she wanted to help me secure my new property. I felt she was partnering me on my journey and this provided welcome support during what is a very stressful time. I felt more than a number - but a person who mattered. Thanks - Carole
Verified Reviewer
Verified Reviewer

Have used them several times, and would continue to. Janna and George took all the hassle out of a mortgage application for us, and it's done with a personal and friendly service.
Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 243 reviews