Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
It was good. I would have liked color options and a heavier stock cover option for my uses. Professionally managed process. I will use again if needed, Thank you.
I was very pleased to find the Print-my-PDF service for a public-access document that was originally a published book. However, the book was long out-of-print and used copies were in the $100's, so it was either read the PDF online (anathema to my reading sensibilities) or print it off in chunks of single pages, which would just end up being unwieldy and discouraging. I ordered 2 copies of the A5 monochrome format in Perfect binding, one for me and another to gift to a friend. I am very satisfied with the product and the delivery time, considering I live in the US and the books were produced in the UK.
My wife says it is "fine".
Quick return useful info print rather small otherwise great
Book arrived as advertised, packaged well. I’d make it 5 stars if you offered options for color printing and hardcover binding. US customers take note: expect to wait at least a week as this is a UK business.
I was impressed with the delivery time. Super quick! I didn’t want spiral bound and the book is well produced. However, the content of the manual printed quite small.
The A5 print is so small! My next one ordered is A4
everything was fine
Very pleaed with result - saved me a lot of time, paper and ink.
Simple but good idea. Modern cameras have a lot of tech features and having a printed guide has helped me explore better. Yes I could print it myself or downliad the pdf from the website but would have been expensive and frustrating. This way i have an easy bound copy to refer to when i want.
What I expected, prompt service
Received my item promptly. Quality was what I expected. Thanks!
It is good and very readable for an instruction manual
not in colour but a good copy
It’s what I expected as we read reviews
Prompt service and quality product.
The manual, as always, looks very professional. The holes for the wires are very cleanly cut. I much prefer to have a manual from your company rather than the usual, very small manuals supplied by the manufacturer which never lay flat. The only aspect that spoils the professional look is the way your details are printed on the back. It is done by a rubber stamp and no care has been taken to apply it squarely to the page. I would prefer that you used a printed label, applied with care so that it is square. A very minor point, but it does spoil an otherwise excellent product.
Great service to change a pdf into a cookbook or something binded. ! Would use again once i have another good pdf
It would be better if the print was a little larger
Jolly handy, especially when intending to buy a particular camera, in my case, and deciding which camera to go for when there is a conflict of camera interests. Would have been graded 'Very Good' if one of the pictures in the more expensive camera manual had been accurately depicted in 'water-paint(ing?) effect' as it really is in the camera. Not bad water-paint(ing?) effect pictures when dials and stuff are fiddled with as far as the camera goes. Very atmospheric. As far as clear water painting pictures go, not a patch on the 'SONY Alpha A6000 Mirrorless camera' which doesn't have the 'Art Bold Effect' (like oil painting-like with 3 strengths) mode. The picture in the manual for the oil painting-like effect was true to the real camera feature that I was looking for. No problem there since this was the feature that sold me the camera. That is almost 'Very Good' as far as the printed manual goes. One last point. I must go to the Optician. I need stronger reading glasses. One of the manuals has almost small-print style little icons with minute writing on some. That's my eyes' fault, so disregard that unless your vision is a little on the knackered side, too.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,817 reviews