Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Wish you guys offered colored printing
A quick and efficient process that is good value for money. Having viewed the (normally) colour PDF on line it is slightly less of a 'wow' when printed in black and white, but the price reflects that fact as a full colour version would be more expensive. Have used many times in the past and will continue in the future.
Product is good for having written instructions - much easier to use than digital reading.
Does what it says on the tin. For 5 stars the print quality could be improved and the final manual was bulky largely because of the thickness of the paper. I am though a satisfied customer and would use the service again.
Efficient and fast service
An excellent and quick service that I would recommend to others. One small niggle - a lot of tiny shreds of paper still there after punching the holes for the binding which went everywhere on opening the book, this could have been dealt with at the factory by shaking or a quick blast of air before packing.
Very good service.Prompt. But printing of manual was rather faint and difficult to read
I have one suggestion, on a large (many pages ) manual like I ordered with a spiral binding the last page and front page should be made of a thicker paper or plastic because they basically keep the remaining pages intact and not rip, That's it. Thanks
Nicely done and super quick! Shame the front wasn't in colour but the web site did state b&w only so not unexpected. Very pleased, thanks!
It was easy and the printed copy came quick. I will use this service again thats for sure.
Great value. Very good quality. Thank you
Arrived quickly clear print strong bind just a shame it was not in colour
Very pleased with the finished product.
Printed over 100 pages perfect bound, but cover was just clear plastic.
Very nice job, although it loses one star because most of the pages were bent quite a bit before they were bound. This was not damage in transit, as some pages were not affected.
Very good service. I would have liked a bound hard cover but the spiral binding ia more practical and makes for easy reading of flat pages.
Usual high quality product just received from from PDF, My only complaint being that the text in the A5 spiral bound booklet was very small and hard to read and wonder if I should have gone for a larger sized font if it is possible. I think that maybe the company could highlight this potential problem on their website to make the buyer aware of this.
Very prompt service and easy to use site to order. Quick Delivery. Very disappointed at being given a new customer intro 10 per cent off discount code which would not load and would not enact.
I'm sorry to hear the 10% discount code didn't work for you. There is nothing wrong our side. I have applied the discount from here retrospectively today.
Easy to order, speedy response, quick delivery
Small text but decent binding and good paper quality. Would use again.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,817 reviews