Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Delivery and service was great, thank you :) Only complaint is the grey mat when we rolled it out had some dirty marks on it. Sadly this put my daughter off using it :(
Good quality and doesn't slip around! The texture is a bit rough on the elbows when doing planks and the like, but not a major issue. Overall, a good budget choice!
Nice quality mat but a bit too squishy for the gym :-/
Was a thick mat has described but not full lengrh
Product ok-delivery really slow.
We received the delivery and really happy with Products. I did ask to be notified 30 minutes before the delivery was due so someone could open the gym which didn’t happen but luckily someone was there. I also wanted to order some yoga matts aswell so be good to get an update on when stock is due to be replenished
Fabulous product. Went to order something else but postage was more expensive than product itself which was disappointing
Firstly delivery was late and considering the price I paid for two mats which was well over £500 I was quite disappointed. They do not withstand the impact I need despite advertising they do and are very light. I won't be using again. The mats feel cheap
Goods are ok. However mats have imprints in them from the packaging and one of the foam blocks has a knife cut down it so that is disappointing.
I thought I had bought a different mat but still needed the ones I got
We are delighted with the mats, they are fantastic. We are however furious about the behaviour of the delivery driver who walked passed a parents car, slamming the door as he went - the lady had just picked up from nursery and was putting her two babies in their car seats. Her foot was hurt. Disgraceful behaviour.
The Beemat was exactly what I was looking for but the only disappointment was that there were black marks on my Red matt when I removed the packaging and unfortunately cannot be removed when cleaned,
We are sorry to learn that the mat you have received is not in perfect condition as expected. What we will do is arrange to have a replacement mat made and exchange the original mat for you.
We ordered a large gym mat which sadly proved to be an expensive mistake. The mat was of good quality but not suitable for our needs. We asked Beemat to advise us regarding the most economical way to return it and they helpfully arranged a collection service but this cost half the purchase price of the mat. The customer service response from Beemat was prompt and courteous but we’d recommend potential purchasers to select very carefully to avoid the need for disproportionately expensive returns.
Exercise mat delivered promptly, bur had to phone to ask for carrying strap, which had been omitted. Mat very comfortable, but I'm a bit concerned at how pressure points leave indentations.
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 487 reviews