Beemat Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Beemat

About Beemat: The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Jamie A
"First time customer of Beemat, and i regret, deeply regret using any previous mat supplier! Great mats and a fraction of the cost of the fitness industry. Many thanks Beemat. Jamie Anderson Owner of 26 years of One to One Fitness (UK) Ltd."
Davide B
"I love the new bee mats . The block is great for support and drills , while the mats are firm light and don’t slide , good improvements of the product ! I’ll buy some more in a future !!"
"Absolutely brilliant, my girls were over the moon with their birthday presents, thank you kindly from them and me, fantastic just want I wanted"
"Very good service, I would certainly deal with beemat on future occasions."
"Good at keeping customers informed of delivery dates."
"I'm happy that my choice is Beemat. Everything was great. Thank you"
"My daughter loves her beam. Exactly what she wanted and it folds away!"
"Slight production delay, otherwise no problem"
"Great customer service with Beemat staff taking the trouble to contact me checking that I had picked the correct mat (I hadn’t!). Easy delivery and good looking mat. Thank you Beemat."
"N/a"
"Excellent customer service. Was kept updated on my order progress."
"A+"
"Excellent mat"
"Great delivery service and the product was perfect."
"Hassle-free from order to delivery. No complaints here!"
"Delivered quickly"
"Fantastic quality and excellent service."
"Exellent service in very happy"
"Great service and superb product"
"All fine"
"Product was as advertised, was kept fully informed throughout the order process"
"We ordered a large gym mat which sadly proved to be an expensive mistake. The mat was of good quality but not suitable for our needs. We asked Beemat to advise us regarding the most economical way to return it and they helpfully arranged a collection service but this cost half the purchase price of the mat. The customer service response from Beemat was prompt and courteous but we’d recommend potential purchasers to select very carefully to avoid the need for disproportionately expensive returns."
Beemat is rated 4.70 based on 204 reviews