Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Really quick delivery and a great product!
Excellent - good size great thickness just exactly what it said it would be and great quality. Delivered quickly and efficiently.
The quality of the exercise mat I ordered was excellent, it was so good I ordered 20 more!
Terrible service Changed delivery date and then sent without proper notice- no good when you are working 3 jobs
Great product and speedy delivery
Cannot comment on the durability of my gym mat yet but as for description, ordering and delivery, everything was fine.
Lovely yoga mat, just what I was looking for. Great colour choice as well!
Above and beyond beyond what I expected. Great quality.
Great quality, worth the money, very happy with my purchase!
Ordered a lovely rainbow yoga mat, good price and was sent out and received super quick. Very happy experience
It's what I have expected it to be.
Great quality product and excellent customer service
Really pleased, fast delivery and a good quality mat.
First time customer. Excellent and speedy service with a good payment system
Excellent product. They kept me informed all the way when there was a slight delay. Will be ordering more soon
Nice mat for home work-outs and stretching - absorbs impact well, so is easier on the 'ol joints! More expensive, but much more preferable than a yoga mat IMHO, and it looks durable, so will hopefully last a long time.
The safety mats are great - non slip panel on the bottom really works. Only 4 stars because we didn't know they were being delivered and it was just luck the venue was open that day.
Arrived early, easy to assemble, perfect.
Beemat 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Excellent quality yoga mat with blocks and brilliant value.
In terms of the Beemat, the only complaint I have is of the very strong smell the mat contained; which has taken over a week to go. I do think that customers need to be aware of this in advance and measures needed to avoid inhaling. I use the mat in my home and had to keep my windows open all hours, and, still. I do hope that what was inhaled is not harmful. The mat is a very good quality and extremely strong.
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 500 reviews