Beemat Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Beemat

About Beemat: The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

"Good quality product"
"Quality product and service"
"I love the new bee mats . The block is great for support and drills , while the mats are firm light and don’t slide , good improvements of the product ! I’ll buy some more in a future !!"
"Did all they said they would do. Delivery on time."
"Happy with product that arrived quickly!"
"Good product, price and delivery."
"Fast delivery"
"Great quality and it over my expectation"
"Items were delivered on time and in a good state as specified."
"I had been let down by another company. I ordered from Beemat. I then emailed them to say the order was urgent as needed for competition practice. They were able to supply an alternative to my original order with them. They emailed and telephoned me several times during the day to tell me what they could supply and offered me two options. The mat arrived at 1pm the next day. They provided an exceptionally good service and I will certainly go straight to them in future."
"Quick delivery, helpful delivery men."
"Couple of delays in delivery. Arrived with tape clearly saying “inspect before signing’ but had zero chance of doing this On unwrapping there is a small nick/ cut to the mat we ordered but knowing we should ha e inspected before signing have not pursued with the vendor"
We are sorry to learn that the mat has been received damaged.
If you email us at sales@beemat.co.uk we will arrange to have a replacement mat sent out to you.
"Beemat saved the day!! I was let down by another company 10 days after ordering a mat for my daughters birthday. But Beemat were friendly and helpful, and delivered on their word that my daughter would receive her mat the very next day on her birthday . It came inside of 24 hrs after ordering . My daughter was thrilled with the quality of her mat and I’m delighted with the excellent service I was given . Would highly recommend both product and service ."
"Mats are outstanding quality"
"The ballet barre was good value, good quality and delivered quickly. However it was delivered to my billing address not my chosen delivery address."
"Excellent quick and efficient service! They went out of their way to deliver for Christmas. Very friendly and personal approach. The gym matt is perfect size and good quality. My girls are thrilled! Thanks, Nina"
"My daughter was very pleased and product was as it appeared. Delivery was on time. Very pleased."
"All the right info, easy to choose product. Decend price, prompt delivery. So far great product"
"On time, good quality mat"
"Made my daughters Xmas"