Beemat Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Beemat

About Beemat: The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

"Mat is chaffing already after one workout."
"Fast delivery, quality product. Recomand"
"Mat arrived in poor condition as it was folded into a plastic bag and zipper was missing. It looked old and much used as a result. Good customer service response but I am unable to return as it is too large for me to manhandle. An expensive mistake."
"My ordered Pilates thicker Beemat came the next day. it is very good quality material and thicker as needed. the only snag is that only the one shorter size was available on site, and I ordered it hoping it would be long enough. It isn't!"
"Great service!"
"Efficient delivery prompt service"
"I am still waiting for an Invoice for my order"
"Fast delivery. Good product. Easy to put together."
"Mat is great, light weight so easy to move, ideal present for my niece. Only 4* due to postage."
"1 of the mats had arrived damaged Joanne dealt with this very efficiently and the replacement mat has arrived today. Excellent quality I have been looking for 6 foot circular yoga mats for 5 years and was only wary when 1 of the 3 had damage. The replacement mat was well protected with bubble wrap . I would like to order more of them I will see what the classes think of them . One of the things I think would be great if there was a strap for carrying the individual mats.There are some on Canadian websites . Very pleased with the quality of mats 😊 Well done to the team"
"Excellent service. Responsive and efficient. I spent along time looking for the right mat and found nothing else like what Beemat could offer."
"Quick deliver and kept in contact with you"
"Exercise mat delivered promptly, bur had to phone to ask for carrying strap, which had been omitted. Mat very comfortable, but I'm a bit concerned at how pressure points leave indentations."
"Product was made with quality In mind and the delivery arrived on time."
"Product looks good. Delivery took some time because they ran out."
"fast efficient service, good quality product"
"Quick delivery, quality mats,"
"The mats ordered are great, used in a playgroup and toddler session, the parents and children are all pleased. The delivery driver was great and helped load them straight into my vehicle to take them to the hall. Only criticism was that I had to make contact to see when delivery was, as the order was placed and money taken and then there was no communication for some time."
"I have not received the mat, nor have I been told that it was dispatched."
"Slight damage to goods whilist in transit. Beemat had no hesitation in sorting the problem and sending a replacement. A great product supported by great customer service."
Beemat is rated 4.69 based on 181 reviews