Beemat Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Beemat

About Beemat: The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

"Exercise mat delivered promptly, bur had to phone to ask for carrying strap, which had been omitted. Mat very comfortable, but I'm a bit concerned at how pressure points leave indentations."
"Product was made with quality In mind and the delivery arrived on time."
Nicholas H
Verified Buyer
"Product looks good. Delivery took some time because they ran out."
"fast efficient service, good quality product"
"Quick delivery, quality mats,"
"The mats ordered are great, used in a playgroup and toddler session, the parents and children are all pleased. The delivery driver was great and helped load them straight into my vehicle to take them to the hall. Only criticism was that I had to make contact to see when delivery was, as the order was placed and money taken and then there was no communication for some time."
"I have not received the mat, nor have I been told that it was dispatched."
Nicholas M
Verified Buyer
"Slight damage to goods whilist in transit. Beemat had no hesitation in sorting the problem and sending a replacement. A great product supported by great customer service."
"quick delivery and quality produce"
"Good quality product"
"Quality product and service"
"I love the new bee mats . The block is great for support and drills , while the mats are firm light and don’t slide , good improvements of the product ! I’ll buy some more in a future !!"
"Did all they said they would do. Delivery on time."
"Happy with product that arrived quickly!"
"Good product, price and delivery."
"Fast delivery"
"Great quality and it over my expectation"
"Items were delivered on time and in a good state as specified."
"I had been let down by another company. I ordered from Beemat. I then emailed them to say the order was urgent as needed for competition practice. They were able to supply an alternative to my original order with them. They emailed and telephoned me several times during the day to tell me what they could supply and offered me two options. The mat arrived at 1pm the next day. They provided an exceptionally good service and I will certainly go straight to them in future."
"Quick delivery, helpful delivery men."
Beemat is rated 4.71 based on 169 reviews