Beemat Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Beemat

About Beemat: The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

"Great service and superb product"
"All fine"
"Product was as advertised, was kept fully informed throughout the order process"
"We ordered a large gym mat which sadly proved to be an expensive mistake. The mat was of good quality but not suitable for our needs. We asked Beemat to advise us regarding the most economical way to return it and they helpfully arranged a collection service but this cost half the purchase price of the mat. The customer service response from Beemat was prompt and courteous but we’d recommend potential purchasers to select very carefully to avoid the need for disproportionately expensive returns."
"First time customer of Beemat, and i regret, deeply regret using any previous mat supplier! Great mats and a fraction of the cost of the fitness industry. Many thanks Beemat. Jamie Anderson Owner of 26 years of One to One Fitness (UK) Ltd."
"Excellent customer service thanks ."
"Quick service and mat was as described. The rubber presses flat more readily than I’d imagined, but good for balance. Small point: the carrying strap is packed inside the rolled mat, so don’t think it’s been forgotten."
"Exactly as stated online excellent service too!"
"Mat is chaffing already after one workout."
"Fast delivery, quality product. Recomand"
"Mat arrived in poor condition as it was folded into a plastic bag and zipper was missing. It looked old and much used as a result. Good customer service response but I am unable to return as it is too large for me to manhandle. An expensive mistake."
"My ordered Pilates thicker Beemat came the next day. it is very good quality material and thicker as needed. the only snag is that only the one shorter size was available on site, and I ordered it hoping it would be long enough. It isn't!"
"Great service!"
"Efficient delivery prompt service"
"I am still waiting for an Invoice for my order"
"Fast delivery. Good product. Easy to put together."
"Mat is great, light weight so easy to move, ideal present for my niece. Only 4* due to postage."
"1 of the mats had arrived damaged Joanne dealt with this very efficiently and the replacement mat has arrived today. Excellent quality I have been looking for 6 foot circular yoga mats for 5 years and was only wary when 1 of the 3 had damage. The replacement mat was well protected with bubble wrap . I would like to order more of them I will see what the classes think of them . One of the things I think would be great if there was a strap for carrying the individual mats.There are some on Canadian websites . Very pleased with the quality of mats 😊 Well done to the team"
"Excellent service. Responsive and efficient. I spent along time looking for the right mat and found nothing else like what Beemat could offer."
"Quick deliver and kept in contact with you"
Beemat is rated 4.69 based on 189 reviews