Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Lovely mat and wedge. There was a delay in me receving this item but Joanne at beemat was very helpful and responsive.
Nice thick mat good size just what i needed for the gym, would recommend.Comes with a handy carry handle.
The safety mats are great - non slip panel on the bottom really works. Only 4 stars because we didn't know they were being delivered and it was just luck the venue was open that day.
In terms of the Beemat, the only complaint I have is of the very strong smell the mat contained; which has taken over a week to go. I do think that customers need to be aware of this in advance and measures needed to avoid inhaling. I use the mat in my home and had to keep my windows open all hours, and, still. I do hope that what was inhaled is not harmful. The mat is a very good quality and extremely strong.
I am very pleased with the gym mat. Good quality .
Reliable, when things go wrong, they are there to help. Fixing problems with good service
Brilliant product. Large stunt mat. Excellent driver. Much appreciated his help. Thank you!
Hassle free purchase, quick delivery although the packaging wasn’t great but luckily there was no damage to the item.
Gym mat appears to be of god quality, too early to say how well it will last.
Love the mat, arrived quickly and great value for money. It is a little shorter than I had expected but that’s my fault for not looking at the measurements properly.
Good quality, decent thickness. Delivered quickly, in good packaging.
Nice mat, nice colour. Still a bit slippy but think I just have very sweaty hands
Had to follow up about delivery as there was no communication after accepting order regarding time span for delivery. Great mat when arrived just what I was looking for for Pilates.
Seems good quality, time will tell. Prompt delivery. Overall very pleased.
Pleased with this product it is perfect for what it's needed for
Arrived fairly quickly - the mat was a little dirty after unpacking but is very good quality and I am happy with the purchase.
Great mat, very supportive, although it did arrive with some damage
Great product good service
good excercising mattress
Excellent service and customer care!!
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 506 reviews