Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

I have been away and sent a message to TNT ref the order to bring on 9th April. I returned home tonight to see I have missed 3 deliveries and they intend to return to sender. I have sent another message to TNT but no acknowledgement it’s been received.
Still waiting for it to be delivered. Have emailed to chase but no response. I have ordered many items from different companies an this has been the only item NOT received.
Really disappointed - said would be delivered today and was not
We have paid but still not received items 2 weeks later
Great mat nice and springy and easy to store
Not delivered still
This was for my 8 year old granddaughter for her birthday she was delighted. so I am happy
Poor quality, bits started to come away after one use. Unfortunately I am not happy with the purchase and I don’t recommend it
Still awaiting a returns number....
Very wobbly. No matter how tight is done before using it.Price way too high for this . After 45 min of ballet lesson , used by one girl at home ,this ballet barre already wobbling in to all sides. Not happy with the purchase at all. Delivery was good and prompt.
It wasn't as on the photo on the website. It has very significant folding of the material on the sides and too little stretched of the material over the entire surface, which causes some folding of the whole surface. That is not the quality that I expected to get.
I have not received the mat, nor have I been told that it was dispatched.
Beemat themselves were very efficient and kept me updated with delivery. Unfortunately the first time my daughter used her Annapurna Mat it developed a surface split.
We are sorry to learn that the mat has developed a fault. We can arrange for a replacement mat to be sent out to you if you can contact sales@beemat.co.uk.
It had a strong smell coming from the matter. My 4 month old baby choked when I put her on it.
Have not yet received my mat .no sign of it.have not heard a word NOT HAPPY Vincent CROOKS
We are sorry to learn you did not get the delivery as advised. We have checked with our external carriers TNT and due to an error in there depot your order wasn't delivered. We are looking into this further to prevent this from happening in the future. We can confirm that you parcel is out for delivery today.
Haven't received the product. I was told it was due for delivery last Friday. I took the day off work to receive the delivery but it wasn't delivered. The delivery company tried delivering when I was at work on the Monday even though you were informed that there will be no one there to accept delivery. The firm will not deliver early morning or after 6 so I've had to cancel the order as I am unable to take any further time off work to sign for the delivery. I've asked whether the driver could leave it with the estate management but there was no response to this request
I'm very sorry you did not get the delivery as promised. We have been advised by our external carriers TNT that due to a technical glitch in their system last Thursday some parcels were not routed correctly to the right delivery depot and unfortunatley your parcel was one of these. We did respond to explain that because no respone was made direct to TNT as advised on the delivery card the goods were being returned to us. We will happliy send out again if you wish to contact us and give details of the estate management to deliver to.
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 485 reviews