Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Excellent fast delivery and excellent delivery driver ,
Gym mat appears to be of god quality, too early to say how well it will last.
Fantastic.. Ordered it 4 pm Tuesday arrived 2pm Wednesday!
Really thick and comfortable, love the colour.
Prompt delivery and product as described on the website. A good quality mat with plenty of cushioning for both indoor and outdoor use. Very happy with the purchase, thank you!
Just as described. Very comfortable.
Great quality mat and the delivery was instant.
Love the mat, arrived quickly and great value for money. It is a little shorter than I had expected but that’s my fault for not looking at the measurements properly.
Good quality, decent thickness. Delivered quickly, in good packaging.
Perfect! Exactly what I wanted
Really happy with my new Beemat.
Mats were delivered exactly when they were scheduled to. Can’t wait to use them in training once lockdown is over.
Great product delivered quickly. The bouldering mat is well made and a great price.
Excellent thick mat just what I needed
Nice mat, nice colour. Still a bit slippy but think I just have very sweaty hands
Good quality
I love my circular yoga mat.... it is great for allowing free unrestricted movement in all directions - without being constrained by the size and shape of the mat - both in my personal practice and when teaching online. The bright colour also gives good contrast on film when I am teaching online if I wear bright leggings of a contrasting colour.
Fantastic mat suitable for everyday protection against toddler falls and a beautiful colour choice. Thank you for making being at home during Lockdown a little bit safer.
Great product and service.
Still waiting for it to be delivered. Have emailed to chase but no response. I have ordered many items from different companies an this has been the only item NOT received.
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 487 reviews