Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Primarycaresupplies.co.uk
Telephone
Read Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

About Primarycaresupplies.co.uk:

Providing healthcare professionals with quality medical diagnostic and therapeutic equipment since 1997.

sales@primarycaresupplies.co.uk

Unit 6 Mill Hall Business Estate Aylesford

Tell us how Primarycaresupplies.co.uk made you happy
The otoscope was showing in stock when I purchased it, but once I had paid I was told it was not in stock and there would be a 10 day turnaround time. Later I was told that it would be within a week. 10 days later my item had still not been delivered so I chased only to be told that the item would be a further 2.5 weeks. The item was needed urgently for a clinic which will now have to be cancelled. Items should not show as in stock if this is not the case and incorrect information should not be given out to allow for correct decision making when making a purchase. The item has still not been received and you have sent me a questionnaire about the delivery - this adds insult to injury!
Cancelled order because it took to long and no updates on item until I rung up but been refunded for the item The item was ordered on the 29th December but still not received it on the 12th January.
Hi Geoffrey, Thank you for taking your time to review our service. Upon investigating your issue, we can only sincerely apologise for the service you received. This is not the standard you would usually expect from us. You will see from recent reviews that we've maintained an excellent service and fast delivery turn around. On this occasion the issue was related to one particular item on your order that due to a system error, the item wasn't automatically marked as "out of stock" on our website. Again, we are very sorry about this and we have proactively made changes internally to ensure this doesn't happen again. Many thanks, PCS team
Be wary ordering the Roche Sars Covid 2 Rapid antigen test kit x25. My order 6000001367 arrived and I was very disappointed to see that they are not individually wrapped as stated on their website. The sale was advertised as: “Each kit contains 25 individually packaged, ready to use tests containing all equipment needed to perform a test, and comprises of: * Test device – individual foil wrapped with desiccant * Extraction buffer tube * Sterile swab and Nozzle cap * Film (to attach to test device to facilitate outdoor testing) * Instructions for use and Quick Reference Guide” This description is misleading as only the actual testing device is individually wrapped. The rest of the kit arrived with separately packaged equipment components. This should be worded more clearly on their website. This kit is to be distributed professionally and it is inconvenient and unsanitary to have to go through all the components and bundle the tests myself into 25 individual packages. Due to the urgency of requirement for this, I have no choice but to utilise it in this way and can not return it. I contacted them to complain and received an unhelpful response.
Dear Customer, We are very sorry that you are disappointed with the test kit received. The wording on our website is taken directly from the manufacturer (Roche) as we have to comply with guidelines and we apologise if you found this misleading. The Roche Antigen test kit is one of the only kits available that has the buffer solution contained within each individual vial, most other kits have the buffer solution within one or two bottles, which does not allow for the other kits to be divided into individual kits. It is very difficult to put that into text and this is why Roche state ‘individually packaged’ as the kits can be separated into 25 kits for use. We can see the confusion and have reported this back to Roche. We will aim to get this changed on our website as we await further guidance. Despite the issues you've raised with the product, I do hope we have met expectations with regards to service and rapid turn around of your order to delivery. Stay Safe, PCS Team
a product that i ordered was fauly .i advised them thet said they would get back. suprise herd nothing.i am of to trading standards.
I placed an online order which you cancelled because you could not honour the prices shown your web site.
I ordered and paid via the website and the wrong item came. I'm trying to return it to get the correct item BUT NO-ONE will call me back!
not actioned as promised
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. As ever, we always encourage customer feedback to the service and appreciate your time to send this review. Having looked at your order, it was despatched promptly and sent next day. We have also checked with our courier to ensure it was delivered. To this end, we are unsure as to how we have fallen short of your expectations. Please feel free to contact customer services should there be an issue that we are unaware of. Kind Regards, The PCS Team
I was charged money on 28 July. Now it is 17 August, and I haven't received the goods.
Order still is not here, received email 1 day after order advising no stock and delay then stating would be here between 5th and 7th but you took my money and postage is excessive for item.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. Firstly we would like to apologise for the delay in receiving your order. This is very unlike our normal high standard of service. The item you ordered is coming directly from manufacturer. You received a communication to advise of the delay. As this is not a usual stock item and coming direct from manufacturer, we are currently seeking an explanation as to why the delay and advise you accordingly. With regards to the postage, we are sorry you feel that this is excessive. Unfortunately, there are other costs associated with sending items including, but not limited to, the time involved to package the item, packaging materials, administration time and eventually the courier cost. We feel our postage fee's of £5.95 is reasonable and competitive for orders under £100. The fee is also well displayed at checkout prior to purchase. As this review is the first time we have heard of your complaint, I have forwarded your comments to the customer service team. Again we are sorry to learn of your experience. We do hope to welcome you back as a primary care supplies customer soon. Kind Regards, PCS Team
We still have not received the item despite being told we would receive it Friday or yesterday at the latest
Dear Customer, We appreciate the time you have taken to write your review and we are sorry to learn of the issue. From what I can see, you placed your order with us on Thursday with an expected delivery date of Friday or Monday. From our systems, I can confirm the item you purchased was despatched on the Friday for next working day delivery (Monday). Unfortunately we do use a 3rd party courier (DPD) for delivery of goods. Although every best effort is made to get the parcel to you as quickly as possible, there may be instances beyond our control where couriers are unable to deliver on the day stated. IE Broken down van, traffic etc. We will certainly investigate as to why this parcel did not reach you on the day promised by our team. Please be assured however that we did despatch this on time, using the next working delivery service. When you called to follow up today, we did manage to look on the courier's system and was able to give you a delivery time slot. We hope this response is satisfactory and apologise if this has caused any inconvenience. PCS Team
terrible experience, i bought something on the 13th and called on the 16th and was told that i will receive it next day ... i never got it next day, so i called again and was told again it will be here tomorrow , so the next day still nothing. then i get an email from staples that the product is out of stock, so all those days i was told it was on its way that was a lie , so i asked for a refund on the 19th and to stop the order, which they claimed they did. but today being the 20th i have received half the order. i wont be using this company again and have gone direct to staples for my products for my company.
Dear Customer, Whether good or bad, we really appreciate your time to write your review. I am sorry about the experience you have had with us on this occasion. To explain, our system works in a way that directly integrates with staples. Once an order is placed on our website for a staples item, an instruction is sent to staples for goods to be shipped directly from their warehouse. 99% of the time, goods are delivered on a next working day basis. We apologise that on this occasion this didn't happen in the way mentioned and we are investigating internally the root cause of the issue. As a gesture of goodwill, we refunded you the entire order and allowed you to keep the goods for free. Again we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and we hope this was a satisfactory outcome. PCS Team
I am extremely disappointed at the service I have received from primary care. I made my order early in the week and was told Thursday latest my goods will be with me. After calling several times I brushed off and told by one of your advisors they would chase it up and get back to me. I received no phone call back and have missed my deadline u needed the goods for Friday. Im still currently waiting for the order no idea when it will come and still awaiting a "call back" I won't be using primary care again in future that's for sure... Lack of communication is unacceptable.
i havent received anyything or any communication via email replying to my query of not receiving anything but hey i did receive an email of them begging me to review their website so here it goes, good luck ....
Hi Ali, Thank you for your review. We are extremely disappointed to learn that you have not received your goods or any communication as to explain the delay. Upon further investigation, we discovered that there was an issue with one of the IT systems which caused the delay without notification. We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. We do have procedures in place to let our customers know should there be a delay with their order. Our team have sent you an email to explain in greater detail of the issue. We appreciate your honest review which allows us to monitor our shortcomings to continually better our service to our customers. Best Regards, PCS Team
The product we ordered took more than a month to arrive. We had to contact customer services several times a week to find out what was going on. They seemed to know what was going on less than half the times we contacted them.
Thank you for your review and our apologies that your experience with us was not above board. With this particular case, the item did have a longer than usual lead time. Our procedures are to always keep the customer up to date and I apologise this didn't happen on this occasion.
I ordered an ophthalmoscope head on 2nd February. It didn't arrive until April 30th. There was zero communication to explain the delay. When I phoned to find out what was happening I received no apology for the delay and each time was told my order would arrive within the week., which didn't happen.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our core values point towards always putting the customer first. On this particular we can only apologise for the lack of communication. We are grateful for your feedback. Generally, we have a very high majority of reviews that praise our services and unfortunately this was an isolated incident.
Primarycaresupplies.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 423 reviews