Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Primarycaresupplies.co.uk

About Primarycaresupplies.co.uk: Providing healthcare professionals with quality medical diagnostic and therapeutic equipment since 1997.

sales@primarycaresupplies.co.uk

Unit 6 Mill Hall Business Estate Aylesford

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Primarycaresupplies.co.uk ?

"Best Value around and easy to set up an account, etc. Would definitely use again"
"Easy to order online and item ordered arrived on time."
"I ordered and paid via the website and the wrong item came. I'm trying to return it to get the correct item BUT NO-ONE will call me back!"
"Very efficient service"
"Price was great and fast delivery."
"Ordering was easy"
"My order did not arrive when expected, however when I rang and queried this the service was excellent and I received my goods the next day."
"Arrived within 2dqys of ordering. Well packaged."
"Excellent and speedy service."
"Gave good advice, very helpful"
"Highly recommend buying your defibrillator here. Sophie couldn’t have been more helpful. I had numerous questions regarding the kit and she answered all of them. Thank you"
"Prompt service and delivery"
"Prinary care responded to my emails immediately, were very helpful on the phone and the shipping speed was excellent."
"Your staff were very helpful"
"Payment was made by PN manager and the sales team could not chase this payment up as the "accounts director" was on A/L so our payment could not be chased. the following week I was told that we would receive the product on a next day delivery which we did not receive until a further 2 days after. The complete product was not sent as the supplier did not have them in stock, we were not told a expected date of delivery for this and still have not received the outstanding products"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always grateful to hear feedback about your experience with us as it helps us improve in areas we fall short on. We take any negative feedback seriously and whilst we score very well on customer feedback in general, we do feel very disappointed to learn about your issues. We will of course look at your situation in greater detail and will be in touch with you to put things right.

We are very sorry that our usual high standard of customer service has fallen below expectations on this occasion.

PCS Team
"Efficient service"
"first class service"
"Great service from Joanna - friendly and answered all queries re a difficult order."
"ITEM TOOK A LONG TIME TO ARRIVE WAS NOT INFORMED WAS ON BACK ORDER."
"Polite, helpful, full clear explanation."
Primarycaresupplies.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 268 reviews