Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

Based on 449 reviews
Telephone
Read Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

About Primarycaresupplies.co.uk:

Providing healthcare professionals with quality medical diagnostic and therapeutic equipment since 1997.

sales@primarycaresupplies.co.uk

Unit 6 Mill Hall Business Estate Aylesford, ,

Tell us how Primarycaresupplies.co.uk made you happy
Items are a competitive price, and well packaged but the customer service is a real let down. Asked for a bulk quote and placed the order on a Tuesday, let the agent know (as requested) once the same day payment had been made and didn't hear from her then. I had to chase her the next day and the items didn't get dispatched until the Thursday so I got them on Friday, despite being charged £5.95 for delivery as I stated I needed delivery asap. I decided to give them another shot as obviously mistakes can happen and it wasn't a major inconvenience and placed another order on a Thursday, same day payment made, agent informed on the day. By Monday, no response from them again! I've had to chase again and the agent now says they are waiting for stock, so I don't know when it will even be dispatched and again I've been charged £5.95 for the carriage. Not great.
Usually quick and efficient service but this time they were a day late with delivery. However, they did refund the postage.
When the initial product arrived damaged i contacted Primary care and the issue was dealt with efficiently with little fuss. New product sent out and arrived within a week.
Easy to use and gives clear information.
Pleased with the service. Easy to use.
Staff very friendly and competent at their job. I received the replacement battery for the defibrillator within a few days.
happy with product and happy with service
The delivery was very quick and really helped us keep Covid out of our event.
The tests we ordered came quickly by decent courier and were a good price. If I need them again for future trips abroad I would not hesitate to use Primarycaresupplies again
Excellent price, very efficient delivery service, all round happy with Primary service and customer services.
Easy to order the items on the website and they were delivered as promised.
Easy to order and check in stock status, quick speedy delivery.
Was very happy with your customer service, would definitely use you again in the future. Thank you
Quick to respond to pricing query and very fast delivery when we went ahead. Pricing was very competitive
Excellent experience from start to end. Easy ordering on-line, followed by super quick delivery. Fabulous customer care service 100%
Hi The team are always extremely helpful and professional - they make ordering so much easier.
Very prompt delivery. Good communication.
So pleased to be dealing with Primary Care Supplies, excellent customer service and product supply. Would not hesitate to recommend them to other healthcare colleagues.
First time I've used Primary Care Supplies, found them on line. Website was really easy to navigate and the order came through well within the promised time frame. Thank you.
Their service performance is exceptional. We have now place 3 orders with Primary Care Supplies and deliveries have been exactly as promised.
Primarycaresupplies.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 449 reviews