Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Primarycaresupplies.co.uk
Telephone
Read Primarycaresupplies.co.uk Reviews

About Primarycaresupplies.co.uk:

Providing healthcare professionals with quality medical diagnostic and therapeutic equipment since 1997.

sales@primarycaresupplies.co.uk

Unit 6 Mill Hall Business Estate Aylesford

Tell us how Primarycaresupplies.co.uk made you happy
Ordering was easy, plenty of stock and delivery very quick, just what we needed
The otoscope was showing in stock when I purchased it, but once I had paid I was told it was not in stock and there would be a 10 day turnaround time. Later I was told that it would be within a week. 10 days later my item had still not been delivered so I chased only to be told that the item would be a further 2.5 weeks. The item was needed urgently for a clinic which will now have to be cancelled. Items should not show as in stock if this is not the case and incorrect information should not be given out to allow for correct decision making when making a purchase. The item has still not been received and you have sent me a questionnaire about the delivery - this adds insult to injury!
Wonderful experience Easy ordering Received what I ordered when I expected it Great product that did what it said
We’ve used Primary Care Supplies for all of our Covid Tests. They’ve always offered the best prices and great customer service. On at least two occasions we needed tests very quickly and they went above and beyond to get then to us. Highly recommended.
Great service, quick delivery. Highly recommended
Good supplier delivered quickly and on time
Great easy to use product and fast hassle free delivery.
Every order simple to process. Delivery always withing the specified time slot. Excellent service.
Ordered these for our employees. Service was fantastic - we got them the next day and the quality has been brilliant. I will definitely be ordering more very soon and I have recommended Primary Car Supplies to other companies.
Easy to order with a super quick delivery. Product quality is great
Great service and prompt delivery
Great company, quick delivery from order and fantastic product for price. Would recommend to everyone and will order again without hesitation.
Great service from start to finish. Easy navigation through the website and straightforward ordering. A follow up phone call to clarify the order and ensure i was happy with the products ordered or to advise of change and/or delay with stock was an added bonus from professional staff. Will definitely use this Company again. Thank you 👍
Great service and speedy delivery.
Thanks to Sophie in customer service to help me with my order. Very pleasant to deal with her and your company. Will refer you to others.
Goods received very fast and easy to use. Simple website to use. Thanks
website easy to use, goods received as per description within 48 hrs. All good will buy again.
Very good service and pleasant stuff that took the order for my ECG and managed to get all my supplies within 48 hours although some equipment was directly supplied by the manufacturer. Thanks will order again.
Had the products we needed in stock , fast delivery , competitive pricing .
Thanks for your quick response to our query and for sorting our large order for antigen tests so quickly. Excellent service
Primarycaresupplies.co.uk is rated 4.53 based on 423 reviews