CNM Online Reviews

Read CNM Online Reviews

01977663331

accounts@cnmonline.co.uk

Unit 2, North Point Business Park, Off Selby Road

Great products and fast efficient delivery with a smile! Managed to get one product collected and re-delivered very quickly - excellent customer service and response to our needs. Would love to shop for more if and when I need something! Thank you CNM Online!
Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

CNM Team
normally OK but we had a faulty unit which we reported and didnt get a reply from you.
Hello Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to leave CNM a review.

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual standards this time round, hopefully now we can get this sorted for you.

CNM Team
CNM Online use an appalling courier company called 'APC Overnight' who readily admitted they 'couldn't care less' that they had damaged the goods during their delivery service. One delivery had to be returned to CNM Online due to its the treatment by APC
Constant hot water is great but the cost is prohibitive, not in cash in noise. Power on 4 20 seconds rests 4 two mins 45 seconds power on 20 seconds etc etc. I wish I had spent more money on a double skinned unit with insulation I feel sure I would be a lot quieter.
it is very noisy.
Everything was fine until I went to pay, at that point the site would not let me go any further. I tried this 3 times gave up and telephoned.
Hello Carol
I am sorry to hear you were struggling to purchase on line. I have passed this issue on to our web development team who will investigate this.
Thanks for letting us know

Regards CNM Service
Nice towel dispenser and very well made. I think it's quite mean and penny pinching that a quite expensive item comes with only one key though. I did ring to express my dissatisfaction last week and was promised another, so far it has failed to materialise. We have a "glamping" camp site in the Dales and this is the first time I've bought through you, not overly impressed so far. Kind regards
Hello

I am sorry to hear you are less than impressed with your purchase.

I can see from our notes that a secondary key was ordered last week and then posted immediately to yourself.

Unfortunately sending via Royal Mail can sometimes unintentionally cause an issue which as you can appreciate is beyond our control.

Unless we are informed you have not received the goods - which you kindly have done - we are at their mercy.

Your comments have been passed on to the manufacturers in regards to only having one key. To be honest I totally agree with you, but this is not something we have any control over. We do not make this dispenser, however this is common with the majority of dispensers in the market.

If you have not received the key by Tuesday next week, please email us and we will order another key then send via recorded delivery.

Kind regards

CNM Customer Services
I purchased article on 16/08/2014. It is now 5.15pm on 27/08/14. I am still awaiting delivery.
Hello Mr Handy we have been trying to contact you without success the telephone number you gave us does not exist. Interlink cannot locate your address all we have is the road name no house number or name of house could you contact us on 01977 663331 to provide this information or email us your telephone number www.cnmonline.co.uk/customer-services/
Many Thanks