CNM Online Reviews

Read CNM Online Reviews

01977663331

accounts@cnmonline.co.uk

Unit 2, North Point Business Park, Off Selby Road

Great products and fast efficient delivery with a smile! Managed to get one product collected and re-delivered very quickly - excellent customer service and response to our needs. Would love to shop for more if and when I need something! Thank you CNM Online!
Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

CNM Team
Came packaged well, minor chip on it but not noticeable for me to worry about. The heater works amazing and heats a large room well.

CNM Team
Fast to order and fast delivery

CNM Team
Online service etc was fine. Only criticism was the cardboard box the radiator was delivered in had been torn open at both ends. I suspect it was packed correctly but had been interfered with during transit
Thank you for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated. We will keep this in mind answ speak to our courier.

CNM Team
Helpful with my price/quantity query & quote and pleased with product.

Fast easy to order
Surprised that it took 2 days to dispatch a single switch but when I rang to query whether it was in stock the lady who took the call was most helpful. Would buy from them again!
delivered my product in time - very impressed. Product was as seen online.
products working as expected .....well pack .....delivered quickly and phone customer service is good
Ordered the air fresheners which arrived in very good time. Overall found the company to be very efficient. Not sure whether their contact page works as I sent an email request regarding multi-buys but did not receive a reply. Ordered varying aromas which have not all been tried yet, the Lemon Citrus is a very nice light fragrance. The Oriental Garden is very heavy and floral, not to my taste but pleasant nonetheless. Very handy pump dispenser so you know exactly how much to use and even though a much smaller can than the high street brands, I'm sure will last just as long. It's also great to know that there are no CFC's or 'negative' chemicals included in the manufacture of these little cans. Also very nice to find a fragrance that neutralises rather than mixes with the 'odours' left behind...
good quick service
Goods were delivered on time and in good condition
I have no hesitation in returning to you for my needs again and again. ---- It might make you big headed if I say very good !! And we cannot have that can we ? !
Somebody bothered to phone about this night storage rad which was good and it was quickly delivered. Last one only lasted for 2 years so I hope that this one last longer
Easy to deal with.
Payment was confusing. I tried to pay without success using Paypal and had to resort to another card. Otherwise quiote satisfactory.
Good value, does what it says on the tin!
No problems so far: arrived on time, well packaged and it works!
Quick delivery. Product as described