CNM Online Reviews

Read CNM Online Reviews

01977663331

accounts@cnmonline.co.uk

Unit 2, North Point Business Park, Off Selby Road

The company sells dispensers that are not suitable for use and do not communicate this to customers upon purchase . They then refuse to help once they have your money .

A few pictures as attached and caused by alcohol gel !! Laughable ….just poor quality .

BEWARE !!
Thank you for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

We feel duty bound to reiterate that on our website, it categorically states that Isopropyl is not suitable for this particular dispenser.

May we also add that we did endeavor to resolve the issue by recommending an alternative product, suitable for Isopropyl.

CNM Team
STILL WAITING ON REFUND TAKING OVER 2 MONTHS
Hello Myles,

Sorry to hear your unhappy with our service.

We received your order back to us on the 5th March, we refund orders within 30 days of items being sent back to us when not suitable. This has now been refunded which is well within the 30 days of our refund policy.

Please take care.

CNM Online
Product arrived on time and well packaged however the customer service for this company is very poor, I have sent submitted twice a question on how to return as it was advised to submit on their "online portal" and heard no response and its been 2 months!!!!!!! One of the questions was closed without any response!
VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave CNM a review.

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual standards this time round. Please could you send an email to our customer service team cnmservice@cnmonline.co.uk and hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

CNM Team
CNM okay. Survey received today the 6th July . Marked closing date 30th June winner announced 3rd July . Should have gone to Specsavers .
Response was very quick and Josh who sorted it out for me was very good at keeping me informed
I ordered a small item for delivery. It was not delivered and when I contacted Prestige Radiators they suggested that delivery had failed because no one had been in (No card recording any failed delivery was left by the postman) and that I attempt to track it through the post office. Having paid postage, I take that to include delivery and suggested that responsibility for tracking the package rested with them. I offered the company the choice of recovering the package and making delivery or refunding the money; they chose the latter, but there is still no sign of the money being refunded to my account.
CNM Online is rated 4.73 based on 289 reviews