CNM Online Reviews

Read CNM Online Reviews

01977663331

accounts@cnmonline.co.uk

Unit 2, North Point Business Park, Off Selby Road

Great products and fast efficient delivery with a smile! Managed to get one product collected and re-delivered very quickly - excellent customer service and response to our needs. Would love to shop for more if and when I need something! Thank you CNM Online!
Thank you so much Jeff for taking the time to review CNM Online. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

CNM Team
Product arrived on time and well packaged however the customer service for this company is very poor, I have sent submitted twice a question on how to return as it was advised to submit on their "online portal" and heard no response and its been 2 months!!!!!!! One of the questions was closed without any response! VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave CNM a review.

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been up to our usual standards this time round. Please could you send an email to our customer service team cnmservice@cnmonline.co.uk and hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

CNM Team
CNM okay. Survey received today the 6th July . Marked closing date 30th June winner announced 3rd July . Should have gone to Specsavers .
Response was very quick and Josh who sorted it out for me was very good at keeping me informed
I ordered a small item for delivery. It was not delivered and when I contacted Prestige Radiators they suggested that delivery had failed because no one had been in (No card recording any failed delivery was left by the postman) and that I attempt to track it through the post office. Having paid postage, I take that to include delivery and suggested that responsibility for tracking the package rested with them. I offered the company the choice of recovering the package and making delivery or refunding the money; they chose the latter, but there is still no sign of the money being refunded to my account.
CNM Online is rated 4.74 based on 249 reviews