Prestige Radiators Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Prestige Radiators

01977663331

accounts@cnmonline.co.uk

Unit 2, North Point Business Park, Off Selby Road

"This is the second time I have ordered an electric towel rail. On both occasions the item arrived extremely quickly and I was happy with the prices. My most recent purchase was for our bathroom and turned out to be an extra luxury when the "Beast from the East" arrived as well as being lovely to warm and dry towels or clothes before you get dressed! Very happy ! The thermostat is handy to control the temperature and works really well. Would definitely always choose this option which doesn't cost much more."
"Great buy good look"
"Ordered replacement solenoid for tea boiler easily and expected delivery to be a couple of days, part turned up early next day ,very impressed,usually with other suppliers you pay extra for next day delivery."
"Better delivered price than my local outlet which is very near to the factory where the item is made.Easy transaction and fast delivery. No complaints,highly recommended."
"High quality stylish heater. Previous heater lasted for 8 years before needing replacement which I consider excellent for the main heater in my house"
"Fast easy to order"
"Very efficient"
"Very efficient service"
"Great Product, Exactly what i was looking for"
"Great Product"
"Happy Customer"
"Fast response, professional service with accommodating staff. Always a pleasure to deal with."
"100% happy , great quality and look fabulous on the wall."
"I have to recommend Prestige Radiators on their service, even though it was only a small part it arrived two days after ordering and so enabled me to fit and give me a happy customer, I could not find this valve any where else so 10 out of 10"
"The delivery was as advised and the goods of excellent quality."
"The website is very easy to use and the pricing is very competitive. Fast Delivery too! Cannot fault the service we've received over the last few years of using you."
"Surprised that it took 2 days to dispatch a single switch but when I rang to query whether it was in stock the lady who took the call was most helpful. Would buy from them again!"
"they came in @ a very reasonable Price range far cheaper than any one else"
"Excellent sales advice, keen price, latest kit and next day delivery. Perfect!"
"delivered my product in time - very impressed. Product was as seen online."
Prestige Radiators is rated 4.74 based on 200 reviews