PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

Tell us how PowerBug.co.uk made you happy

"I upgraded in November 2015 to a Pro Tour Lithium trolley, and it is fantastic. Well built, strong, and easy to use, twice sometimes three times each week. Gave my old PowerBug to my future son-in-law, and he loves it. The speed control switch on the Pro Tour became faulty, and I wanted the charger to be checked. I rang and spoke to Christian a couple of days ago, and he asked me to visit the workshop this morning. Received a nice welcome, excellent service from Christian, his assistant Mary, and another chap. Christian explained what needed doing, and repaired it there and then. Nothing was to much trouble, and I cannot recommend this company enough. An excellent well made trolley, at a very good price, great after sales service, and very friendly and courteous staff. You could not get better elsewhere."
"Really good price delivered on time,just the job."
"The trolley is extremely good quality and can't wait to use it on the course. My only problem was the instructions and the registration for the warranty is on a usb and I only have an i-pad and smartphone which it doesn't fit."
"The only issue I've experienced is about contacts. There is no way to speak with anybody..."
"Everything was perfect. Quality, Price, Service, Delivery, Personnel. My DHC trolley is fantastic. All credit to a UK company! Would recommend without hesitation...."
"Very quick service.......delighted with that. However, same item is £11 cheaper online. Will be aware the next time!"
"Very good service and very helpful"
"I bought my PowerBug 3 years ago and it has been fantastic. The new one is for my wife and I know it will be just the same. When I have contacted PowerBug the service is always first class."
"Always great service,i recently bought the docking system through amazon and a small nut was missing do you supply these ?"
"Excellent service, quick delivery, quality trolley. Would recommend to all. Thanks to Jimmy for all his assistance."
"Booked my trolley's service and within a day the packing box arrived. I arranged collection and within a week it was back with me. I was contacted during the service just to keep me up to date with what was happening. Fantastic service all round."
"This is my 2nd powerbug trolley nothing wrong with 1st one just upgraded to a better model good price and great trolley"
"Power bug trolley good. Happy with the product but delivery service was poor."
"It is a pleasure to Shop at the PowerBug premises in Eton Wick . The welcome is friendly and customers are obviously appreciated and recognised as being crucial to their business. The electric trolley which I bought is performing well."
"excellent service(not for the first time either) very prompt and efficient."
"Good solution to my problem"
"Only one small problem the strap that holds the top of my golf bag on to the trolley seems to be to big as you can’t tighten it properly."
"I received the Trolley Seat ordered within two days it was easy to install on the Powerbug Trolley and works perfectly."
"very helpful and kept me well informed on deliver time thank you"
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 2,671 reviews