PowerBug.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend PowerBug.co.uk

About PowerBug.co.uk: PowerBug Golf Trolleys.

Manufacturers of Lithium powered electric golf trolleys, push trolleys, cart bags & trolley accessories.

Home to the best golf trolley warranty on the market & the amazing Mini Lithium Battery.

jimmy@powerbug.co.uk

PowerBug - 41 Eton Wick Road

Tell us how PowerBug.co.uk made you happy

customer service
"Ordered on Monday, delivered Tuesday, collected trade trolley on Friday, first round on Saturday, great service, a pity the trolley does not improve my game!!"
"Great attitude and service Christian was very helpful and nothing was to much trouble. 5 star customer service"
"One of my wheels broke so I ordered a new set. Delivery was better than I expected. One comment - good job I did order a pair because the new wheels is slightly larger than the original."
"Very pleased - immediate attention when I arrived at Power Bug workshop in Eton Wick. Problem dealt with and solved! Thank you!"
""Just what it says on the tin". Not yet sure about the performance of plastic tyres - time will tell. It is quiet and has great performance so far."
"Potentiometer switch broke. Took the trolley to Powerbug and the switch was efficiently replaced."
"COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HELPFUL .!!!!!!!! THANK YOU."
"Excellent service and products at competitive prices"
"Excellent product choice and customer service"
"Service and delivery was superb. Ordered Thursday arrived Friday morning well packaged and all items correct. Great customer service and very responsive. I Finished work Friday afternoon and was really looking forward to testing the powerbug out, I have had powakaddy in the past and fancied a change and after much research the powerbug is easily the best value lithium trolley around. Took it to the course and it's a great little trolley, powered round 9 holes without a hitch until I unloaded my golf bag and pushed the button to unlock and fold it down and one of the plastic locking pins snapped off and fallen to the ground. I was so disappointed as it really is a great trolley but I suppose its only as strong as it's Achilles heel, a reliance on plastic to lock it in place. I have sent an email regarding the matter but they are not back till Monday boo hoo for me as I have no trolley to play in tomorrow's medal. I assume it should be easily remedied but I am a bit concerned that it could be a design flaw. Will see how it pans out. Best regards."
"Traded in my old powerbug sport for a new DHC model. I must have received a Friday build machine for it suffered some problems. However the assistance and after sales service provided by Christian and Rob were fantastic in resolving the situation. I can’t recommend this company strongly enough for the effort and support I received to end up with the product working as it should. Well done Powerbug."
"Wrong part originally sent, now corect"
"Excellent service. Highly recommend"
"Item required easily identified and delivery of controller was excellent"
"The problem with my trolley was resolved over the phone quickly. The replacement component was ordered at 16.00hrs and delivered before lunch the following day allowing the trolley to be working again very quickly. Excellent service!"
"The umbrella screw was the wrong one I needed the large screw which you don’t seem to sell . This screw keep the umbrella stable but the thread is too small . So a bit of a waste of time ."
"Excellent service arrived next day"
"Decent good value trolley - I've purchased the GTX model - with ridiculously small but powerful lithium battery. Won't win any awards for looks & I don't particularly like the old fashioned handle but it does the job well."
"Excellent service as usual from initial ordering to prompt delivery."
"Light weight golf trolley which suits this lady golfer.Easy to assemble. It would be useful to know how long it is expected for the very light weight battery to be charged. The first time was guesswork as nowhere in the instructions that I could find told you how quick, quick should be!"
PowerBug.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 2,832 reviews